What do you do to make a cuddle session special?

2»

Comments

• Oooohhhh, good idea @FunCartel.

• Scent does seem to be a recurring theme. Touch can be a passive sense, in that it doesn't need any effort, but smell is too.
    My own feeling is that smell should be on the edge of being noticeable, else it risks being perceived as trying to cover something up.

• @geoff1000 She wasn’t trying to cover up anything. She was applying it to me because I recently injured myself. In fact, she only smelled of lilac soap.

• @FunCartel
    That's good. I know of those who use deodorant instead of washing ; which is back to our thread on prejudice and stereotypes. I consider myself admonished. 😀

• @FunCartel
    I should recognise that the amount of sarcasm on this site, makes it impossible to make a genuine remark without it being potentially taken the wrong way.
    You gave me an example, which contradicted my prejudice, and I am grateful. Not sure how else I could have thanked you for that.

• I just treat clients like people. I like trying to provide the type of experience I enjoy myself, and I don't like anything that makes it feel clinical or procedural :-/ What I've heard from my clients though is that my sessions are unique in that they feel real, so I consider that a success =)

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

Soft music (I have a few cuddle playlists on Spotify), soft lighting (candles are great but LED lights are even better!) and soft blanket (I have a very soft blanket I like to take to snuggle under if it's cool).

• @JustHappies
    👍
    I like to show up on the correct day. Correct time and place are good too.

• Clothed is good.

• I blow their minds with my amazing cuddle prowess and end by telling them "you are welcome"

• Do you also do a touchdown dance that highlights your socks?

• @littermate Only if you want me to

• @pmvines I wouldn't miss it for the world. Let's plan on it. :)