What are you doing New Year's Eve??

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Not that it matters. But as always it's a working one for me. More than happy to.

• I was sent 50000 pics of junk from Fred and Lamont Sanford once.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

@pmvines one must be of a certain age to shake their head at that one... 🤦🏻‍♀️ lol

• @2dogmom This was pre Ebay mind you

• edited December 2019

@2dogmom I remember them, they drank Texas tea while living in their Beverly hills shanty. The old guy hated his aunt Festus and the little dude named Lurch that ran around ringing his little bell saying "I rang." Lamont did enjoy the neighbor Daisy and her fashion choices but Fred was pissed off by the constant car horn blaring as they jumped over his shanty. They were also irritated by a guy named Charlie who would call at the same time in the morning and give them details on a crime they need to bust but never any thing about who the hell he was. As they were loaded with junk to sell they just called their cop friend T J Hooker and he would take care of it. All of this while a dude named "Frenchy" would take care of the kids, I mean 8 was enough. They could have stopped with a Brady bunch. The crazy colored bus they drove was wild but I did not get how a partridge drove it,

Yes I remember the show, Good Times! Ok if I keep this up I'm gonna get Lost In Space. Come on Spanky, let's go see what Darla is up to.

@snuggleme123 you are a JOY. SUCH a JOY! :)

• @snuggleme123 😂😂😂 ALL OF THE ABOVE! ♥️

• edited December 2019

@pmvines and @2dogmom were the inspiration. I could not be where I am today, receiving such accolades, without their posts. This honor must be shared.

Oh, and mom...Hi Mom!!

• Will Robinson! Will Robinson!

• I'll most probably be working. The following Monday, we are implementing a website I've been working on for the past three years. I'm sure I'll find time for a glass of bubbly though.

• I think I’ve been invited to a couple shindigs but I’m a very minimal person when it comes to the holidays. Two years straight I’ve spent it at home just reflecting on my year and meditating. I am not sure if I’ll attend or just stay home but i will stay home if cuddle sessions are requested. :)

@UKGuy THREE YEARS?!?!? Yikes. You deserve a drink.

@ilovestarwars space date?? Need more deets.

@StellaLiz sounds lovely. What better way to ring in the new year than reflecting on the past and plan for the future.

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

I've somehow managed to speed through every new episode of Netflix's Lost In Space reboot (no one's said "bubble-headed booby" yet, but Dr. Smith's still the best... uh... worst). So I guess I might as well go to work on New Year's Eve. Not much point asking for the night off when you've already finished the binge, right?

@DarrenWalker there's ALWAYS something new to binge on... ;)

• [Deleted User]Kneadie1 (deleted user)

{opens envelope}
    And the award for Most Artistic Nostalgic Compression goes to @snuggleme123 ! Well deserved!

As for me, I’m planning to attend an evening dinner/party at an independent art gallery and dance into the new year with my favorite girl!

• Right now at work trying to make plans for tonight

@pmvines the shoe game is strong, as always.

• Thank you !! Ooh I just realized I'm wearing some of my favorite socks too 😋

LOL .... and the sock game too, of course, @pmvines!

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@2dogmom: Always something new to binge... dang it, you're right.

Still gonna be working, though.

• I was supposed to work all night but my shift got cancelled so now I’m just snuggling with my teddy bear 🧸

• [Deleted User]tm700 (deleted user)

Studying and watching anime 😂

• @2dogmom I'm not a fan of fireworks. I worked summers at an amusement park, and for a time there was nightly fireworks. Seeing them 5 nights a week made them boring.

@Scarxlett is "teddy bear" a euphemism for someone or a true stuffed animal? lol

@tm700 give yourself a little break and celebrate!

@BrianL I loathe fireworks if for nothing else than what they do to poor animals. At the backyard yahoo fireworks.