Host

2»

Comments

• I've hosted in day use Hotel here in UK for 9.30-2.30 as that's time pro can make it then used gym :)

• It isn't that complicated guys.... if you host then that means you provide a location to cuddle in. you can host in your car, you can host in a hotel room, you can host in your own home...doesn't matter where, but if you're hosting then it means you're taking care of those arrangements.
    if you both decide to split a hotel room, then that means both of you are co-hosting..

• @Groucho Oakland Mall! That’s where I hung out when I was a teenager! I grew up off of 15 and Rochester in Troy and used to ride my bike to the mall! I was surprised to see that name pop up here!

• To host is to provide the cuddle location. I've been both a host and a guest. In all cases we either had a public meeting beforehand, a few telephone conversations, or a video call via FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom as a matter of pre-screening or due dilligence. I'm a writer by profession, but also live in a community living situation so I rent a hotel room periodically to write, relax, and otherwise have some personal quiet time. Since I've been cuddling, I always try and schedule a session during these times.

My cuddle partners have all been pros up to this point in so far as I prefer to cuddle with professionals with a health care background, some type of holistic healing interests, or otherwise view cuddling as a healing mechanism or process.

Lastly, I have been hosted at homes, apartments, condos, and offices/studios -- so it's all a mixed bag. Cuddling is an intimate thing for me so group and public cuddles don't interest me.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Bob Barker.
    Pat Sajak.
    Jimmy Fallon.

These are hosts.

• @chococuddles 😂😂😂 Omgosh. Please oh please.... no more. I’m about to pee my pants!!!

And poor little manshako already deleted her account. 😕