Cuddle Cruise or Vacation?

2»

Comments

• Surprise, surprise, all the females who love this idea are pros.

• I would more than likely be interested depending on the date and cost of the trip.

• @aguyfromVA my mistake! I should've viewed your profile before offering to help with your vacation because you hAve Clearly stated that you aRe NOt looking for pro cuddles- which would have been my first clue that I'm on the wrong thread. And you also say Vacation- not Convention so that makes it easier for planning, right?
    1. Start with your friend list of female cuddle enthusiasts then spread out from there but be specific about who you want to go on vacation with you it's your vacation after all :)
    2. You pick the cruise vacation- YOU choose when and where you'd like to go- this I includes the price of cruise
    3. Call the cruise line and find out the group rate and how many actual reservations are needed to be a group. Get an assigned Group# from the cruiseline agent. Then people can book their own reservations under the Group# for the discount.
    4. Post an announcement/invitation/flyer & send to all your friends. It could say something like this, "Hey ya'll! On this date I'm booking a cruise for myself going to X for X amount of time and from this Port of Call. Would any other Cuddle Enthusiasts be interested in vacationing at the same time?
    The cost per individual ranges around $1,800 + RT airfare. If 4 people book reservations (there's a 35% down payment) with the cruise line we can have discounted Group Rate @ $1,400 per person. What a Great Deal!! Who wants to come? Call this cruiseline & this is the group#. Please RSVP. Yay!!"

• I think zero-g cuddling would be really special ; but it's either 30 seconds at a time, or millions of dollars.

• I enjoy travel in general, regardless of "Pro" status or not.

In theory, it could be an interesting connection and I'd be open to the idea.
    In reality, I can see it being a smaller gathering or even just a person and plus 1 on a cruise.

But what about trains my friends? ;)
    Cheaper, travel cross country, hop on wherever you are, drop off at destination of choice/back home....spend the next how much time you want to spend. Many trains have sleeper cars and room for groups which could be reserved at the discretion of either Pro or Guest on boards - similar to a hotel room one may use for a session.

• As many times as i have seen people on here kick around the idea of organizing cuddle parities that never come to fruition, i cant really see anything actually happening. Fun idea to think about though

• I just hosted a lovely "Pros" get-together at my home in November and it was a wonderful time.
    I am sure as long as there is a combo of follow through and genuine interest, most things are possible.
    But that is not always an easy thing to throw together.

• If any cuddle attendees break the rules, would they be "banned" by being dumped off the ship into the ocean? :grin:

Seriously though, what a great way this would be to meet new cuddlers, pros and enthusiasts alike, from all around the country or potentially all over the world!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@pmvines nailed it.

Never happen.

I've seen 3 cuddle parties in LA get hyped up then fizzle out with 0-2 people showing up. At the one party where two people showed up they were both pros and wanted payment.

Good luck. :p

• edited January 2020

@UKGuy I am a pro and would be interested but would not be going as a “pro” but go as someone that just loves to cuddle and meet other cuddlers to experience, learn from others and of course a little getaway. @aguyfromVA I agree and wouldn’t expect anyone to contribute or sponsor my getaway no matter what anyone decides to call it. @MissAdventurous I am with you, I like to travel regardless of my cuddle status and if you can meet people that love to cuddle, heck yeah!
    @pmvines are you willing to do a hair play while you cuddle class? 😉

• It Couldn’t Be Done
    BY EDGAR ALBERT GUEST
    Somebody said that it couldn’t be done
    But he with a chuckle replied
    That “maybe it couldn’t,” but he would be one
    Who wouldn’t say so till he’d tried.
    So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin
    On his face. If he worried he hid it.
    He started to sing as he tackled the thing
    That couldn’t be done, and he did it!

• Miss A, i like sleeper train idea, I was in 1 from London to Scotland, if knew about cuddling than I'd have advertised space :)

• [Deleted User]staresatstars (deleted user)

This idea would be awesome, but I would in no way be able to afford it :(