How long have you been cuddling...through this site?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]123Cuddle123 (deleted user)

@creedhands what does your wife think?

• About one year. A few dozen cuddle sessions spread among 20 or 25 pros, which I guess is a lot. I’ve slowed down for now though, but haven’t quite entirely stopped.

• edited January 2020

I’ve been here since November 2019, not long. Zero cuddles from this website, but several at cuddle parties. I had one close call from here, she ghosted me and deleted her account when I requested meeting in public first. You’ve got to be careful!

• mb0mb0
    edited January 2020

@MrPaul You say you have zero cuddles from this site, but you’ve got karma from someone who appears to have cuddled with you....

• @mb0
    She attended a cuddle party outside of Boston where we cuddled. I recognized her from my local search here and asked her to please provide me an honest review, and I did the same for her. So the cuddle did not actually originate from this website, but an in person meeting at a public event not affiliated with cuddlecomfort.

• Ah, got it.

• @mb0 if i ever need a private eye, I'm gonna call you up. ;)

• I've been cuddling now almost 2 years on this site. I'm not sure how many originated from this site but I recently counted total sessions at 230. 🤗

• For me, it's been 3 days. First and only (so far) cuddling experience was with @ubergigglefritz, who is awesome, by the way.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)
    edited January 2020

@123Cuddle123 that is a great question! One that I address privately with every potential cuddler that I am building a relationship with.

And for those who have been expressing their concerns- all the profiles I have mentioned with bad experiences have been deleted or removed before this thread existed. Kudos to admin!

• @dontremember Thanks. 😇 And glad to see you got in the forums!