Hurray for Pros!

2»

Comments

• Oh @littermate you are so amazing!!! What a FABULOUS idea!!! I take my hat off to the pros. You guys are FREAKING AMAZING on so many levels!!!! I put you in the category of caregivers and schoolteachers. Not everyone has the ability to love and snuggle everyone. There is also an element of "helping" people learn how to cuddle. If someones background didn't allow for that kind of closeness it takes a very patient soul to help someone through pain of previous encounters, fear of rejection, or even something as simple as lack of skills. As an enthusiast its not always "balanced" when one person is cuddling people in the streets and another person maybe hasn't hugged someone for a year.

This is my fav....

Thanks for providing safe, platonic, loving containers for peeps to enjoy the fruits of cuddling who might not otherwise get to for whatever reasons.

Thanks again @littermate you beautiful soul for verbalizing a truth that sometimes gets overshadowed by all the negativity surrounding pros. <3 <3 <3 (look at you go with the gifs! Thanks to the amazing @StoryDoctor1138 )

• Thank you for the positive words @littermate!
    And thank you to the lovely humans that I have had the privilege of meeting and cuddling with! ❤🤗