Impression

[Deleted User]MeAndWe (deleted user)

What was your first impression when you met a or your cuddle buddy?

Comments

• Which one? LOL

• How am i supposed to act

• My first impression was "I like you!"

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)
    edited January 2020
    • "He's shorter than stated." (someone was not truthful on their profile...)
    • "What am I doing?" (more about nerves)
    • "Let's just get through it." (more about feelings that day)
    • "I'm in trouble... he's too cute." (immediate attraction)

Now I will leave it to my cuddle buddies to figure out which one of you I am talking about. lol

• My, she's tall.

Puts out a lot of body heat. (Good, all the time, especially in February )

She's avoiding eye contact. Must be shy.

• edited January 2020

Whew!!!! I am glad she made it.
    She looks like the photos she posted
    She looks good! I hope she wants continue the future sessions

• The first one? "OK, I'm not too awkward and LOOK AT ALL THE SCI-FI DVDs AND BLU-RAYS!!"
    • The second one? "Wait... what the hell? How can I immediately have known her FOREVER. Thank you, God!"

My internal responses to many/most of my first online dating meets never went that smoothly. There was usually some immediate thinking of "Don't stop! Pedal to the floor and DRIVE...!"

• !st meeting: "She has pets, I hope they like me. She looks exactly like her photo, including the shirt!"

• 1st thought- what the hell am I doing? What if I'm meeting some crazy person?! ( I watch alot of dateline!!)
    2nd thought- looks like his pic and oh good, he looks just as nervous as me! That's a relief! Lol

• edited February 2020

1.) First cuddle buddy: You have a nice face. I like your face. I wish to boop your snoot. Hooooooly ravioli with a side of cannoli, you like SpiderMan too? Okay, we're gonna get along JUST fine. (they're one of the homies now and a regular of mine)

2.) Second cuddle buddy: This is the best hug I've gotten in a long time. (never heard from this cuddler again but they really opened up a whole new world of cuddling for me)

3.) Third cuddle buddy: Hmm. This may not have been such a good idea. I need to be stricter with my vetting process next time. (we don't cuddle anymore)

4.) Fourth cuddle buddy: Wow! You're taller than I imagined! I hope you like being the big spoon. Wait, you....wanna cuddle...now? Like now? I wasn't expecting that! Hoo boy, all right let's do it (they're also one of the homies now and a regular)