Excite

Tell me something exciting which happened to you today?

Comments

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Since the day it's only 18 minutes old, I learned how to pronounce your username, assuming the g is silent.

• My daughter and I walked by the bay and got to see dozens of pelicans dive-bombing for fish. Really amazing.

• @littermate I had to check your profile to see to which "bay" you were referring.

I got a little excited when my oversized Scrabble game and Dictionary arrived yesterday.

• @calineur Yes, out here temporarily from Colorado.

And wow! I'll be right over. Scrabble!! Do you ever play Bananagrams? I hate the name and the terms are dorky, but lordie I love making words, scrapping the whole thing, building it again, all against a timer, trying to be Zen, emphasis on creation and destruction and rising from the ashes, but not totally abandon the winning thing.

• I have not played bananagrams, but I have a friend who confessed of her addiction.

• edited January 2020

It's fun -- because you both get to be engaged simultaneously. It's much more about being quick than strategic word placement. I haven't really found someone who wants to play Bananagrams as long and as hard as I want to play it.

• I didn't go to Chicago.

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

I think I made two new friends on this site. YAY!

Seriously, this site has been great for the cuddles, but even better for developing online friendships. I've met some truly wonderful people who have impacted my life in positive ways. Thank you all for that side perk!

• I got up this morning and checked and I'm NOT listed in the obituaries, so I'm off to a darn start of the day, LOL

• @littermate who wants to play bananagrams? 😊

• I woke up ... It's the small victories in life that count.

• edited January 2020

• [Deleted User]2dogmom (deleted user)

I got to cuddle 8 of the floofiest floofers eva!

• @2dogmom cute pictures.

• Later today I'll be walking about 6 miles with a weighted rucksack, around a lake, alongside a friend who's recovering from a knee injury.

• [Deleted User]Suthernmike (deleted user)

@2dogmom how could anyone top those lovely snuggles in those pictures!!! Those would be the best ever on a gloomy January days

• @2dogmom
    Maybe you should rent out the dogs as pro-cuddlers ; the site "gender" profile question would be preceded by "species", and they would probably have to be allowed
    nude cuddling. 😀

• Oh my gosh, @2dogmom sooooo cute 😍

• @2dogmom OMG those puppies are simply adorable!!

• I often get neighborhood cats coming into my back garden. Today I saw one I've never seen before. It was a very pretty purebred Abyssinian. It walked across my patio, over to the wall between my garden and next door, then jumped up on the wall, walked along the wall and then jumped down and out of my garden.

• I saw a fox strolling down our road, looking as if it owned the place.