Sitting on lap

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

@AceofCuddles I totally agree! Better hugs and snuggles 🤗

• Does this only mean a woman sitting on a man's lap, or can it also involve a man sitting on a woman's lap - the latter being the cuddler?

• I agree with another poster on here. If you and your partner feel comfortable doing it, then by all means do it. To me, there is no right or wrong way to cuddle, outside of site rules and your own personal boundaries.

• I can’t see this as a cuddling position at all. I can only see this as a sexual one. I do recall a time when my friend pulled me in to sit on his lap and it was the most awkward feeling for me. Granted I’d never been that close to a guy before but it was still way too much. Even when I’d sit on the lap of my ex, just the flashing thoughts that would pass thru me alone...

This is one position I’d avoid, for sure.

• If two people are touching, it’s cuddling

• I love when a girl does that, and yeah it's definitely cuddling. It makes me feel like they're mine and I'm protecting them

• [Deleted User]CatGirlColorado (deleted user)

Sitting on a persons lap is a bit awkward for me. Should I be asking for my Christmas wish list? Is there a lack of seating here? Otherwise I’ll sit beside you.

• [Deleted User]stdisc0827 (deleted user)

@dave31415
    Totally agree with you
    I don’t see much difference between cuddling and sitting on lap and why one is different from the other.

• edited January 2023

This thread is 3 yrs old lol but yeah , laps arent really my thing unless we are talking about pets or sex, but different strokes. If someone wants to call chatting on phone or on video cuddling, then lap sitting can be that too why not. I will say that the OP has multiple threads about this topic so not completely convinced it's not a fetish type thing or fetishish for them though ...

• It’s interesting seeing people’s different perspectives on this issue.

For me a woman sitting on my lap is a very natural and enjoyable cuddle position, and can be just as platonic as any other position. But others see it as inherently sexual, awkward, or not cuddling at all.

• Sitting on a lap is kind of like Keenu’s chair on the Nebuchadnezzar in the Matrix only the plug in is in a different location. I can understand the hesitancy of a female cuddler.

• @CuddleWho oh I do see it as cuddling to some, just not for me but I am just not a fan of it anyway. I'm too old and achy for that shit and it just makes me have to pee

• I think it count as cuddles if both people are comfortable with it. Think everyone has there own preference of cuddles anyway so i don't think you can really say it's not but someone can say it's not for them.

• @CatGirlColorado lol, yeah, if he’s not dressed as Santa, I can’t sit on his lap lol