Well that sucks

2»

Comments

• I just had my first no show :-( with the other work that I do professionally, I always require a credit card on file to book. I don’t think that would work for this community, and it was frustrating to have to go to my office for a cuddle client to no-show.

On the flipside, it gave me a chance to talk to my parents on the phone, and my office was close to a ballot drop off box.

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

I guess I've been lucky. But I've only cuddled with a few so far. One was a pro that had excellent communication and kept me posted. The others were enthusiasts. Both had good communication as well. My biggest issue is finding someone close enough to cuddle with where our schedules match.

I hope this doesn't happen to you again! Others have suggested it, but I think it's a really good idea to meet in public first. That way you can get a feel for each other, then decide if you want to go ahead with the cuddle. I know it won't keep someone from ghosting you, but if there's less pressure, it would seem they'd have less reason not to show.

• Guys get ghosted everyday its nothing new lol

• @HeartfulHealing ask for a deposit ahead of time. If I am scheduling a professional who demonstrates excellent communication skills and a present personality, I will gladly pay upfront. I see it as getting it out of the way.

I am glad that you got and parents' time in.

• well that sucks :/

• @grumpy_cat was it the same guy who did the no show twice? Although none of us like to be stood up, literally any of us, I think that there’s a grouo of people (be it male or female) who are very shy / introverted / & socially awkward to the point that maybe they’ve never cuddled before or really havent... they find this place , want it so they seek it, & once they get it , it is totally unexpected & they bolt ... I honestly believe this is what happened here & nothing to do with you I really wish you were able to meet awesome people afterwards for cuddles 💕

@BigGuyGa you’re hilarious bro 😅😂