Cuddle Rejection - How do you eat yours?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2020

@LucasJZ Your profile is awesome 😎!!! Don’t give up man, keep trying! Also since you cuddle everyone if you visit America and the timing is right, I would definitely cuddle you!!!😃🤗🎉

• [Deleted User]Deltron2000 (deleted user)
    edited March 2020

@LucasJZ If you have been messaging non-pros then I wouldn't take lack of responces in a bad way. Sorry to say it but outside of the forums this site is mostly about money, almost every female is either a pro or waiting for approval to be a pro. From what I was told, the website gives every female an option to become a pro, and I mean if you had the option for getting piad or not getting paid then what would you do? I don't know if outside the forums there are a lot of people here to just chat and be friendly if you're not a client. They say 9 out of every 10 messages from a guy to a girl goes unresponded to, and that's on dating sites and this isn't a dating site. Easy to feel slighted by that but it's not, I've never met a rude person on here, it might just be that they get a ton of messages for people just trying to chat.