Thank you!

I've been on the website for two months now and have had many wonderful experiences, both with people I met here and people I met elsewhere. I feel that all my relationships shifted, even if ever so slightly, and this is all I could ever wish for. I give my grandma a squeeze on her shoulder when I leave the room. I readily share my chair with a friend in a crowded cafe. I have less hesitation reaching out and touching someone in distress. I have less hesitation reaching out when I'm in distress myself. I have easier time saying "no" in a sexual situation, knowing that I can shift things into cuddling and that would be okay, too. I've become a little bit richer, a little bit healthier, a little bit more healed. I'm so grateful to be a part of this website and of this "new" awareness between people. Thank you!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

So lovely ..... unfortunately this site is not working for me, but glad that it does work! 

• [Deleted User]BunnyBear (deleted user)
    Thats great^^
  • @Arielle -- I noticed that my area as if exploded since two months ago. I ran another search last night and saw so many new profiles. You're only 70 miles away :) hopefully there will be more cuddlers closer to you as well!
  • That is what has been happening to me. I have needed this fellowship to physically rejoin the human race. I see people differently now that I am aware how starved for touch people are. My pets are aware of the change in me and love it.  Thank you.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Only 70 miles.... a drop in the bucket in the SF Bay area! I will be patient ad hold my area explodes also....
  • Hi Bluestripes and Arielle, we can try to meet, I've never been to Los Gatos nor Laguntias... Both look like nice places to visit.

Getting a fuel efficient hybrid next month. With the longer days a road trip outside the SF Bay Area would be nice.

Robert

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    So far no luck here. I only cuddled once through this website.
  • Once is way more than none, consider yourself lucky.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Yea, I guess.
  • Sigh my area is so dead, everyone within 50 miles hasn't been on for at least a month. Beginning to think this site is just a fleeting thing.