Enthusiasts charging...

2»

Comments

• Still no humor hours later. Soon as i have an opportunity to sit down and think I’ll fix this serious problem

• I had contact with a non-pro once, it was on a out of town trip I was planning, we chatted back & forth about what day I would be there and how long I was staying, all seemed to be going very well, then she threw in, OH, by the way, I have applied to be a PRO, so she wanted me to wait until she was approved before we could meet up., No big deal, I thanked her and moved on. At least she was up front about it, a little late I thought.

• @waynewv good and bad in that. Good that she actually wasn’t going to try to charge until her application went through. Bad that she prolonged the inevitable. I’m sorry hun.

• I think the term is "bait and switch" ; and it preys on people's reluctance to waste an investment of time, money and effort.

• Perhaps we should be more up front, to say we aren't expecting to pay, so there is no "misunderstanding".

• @geoff1000 no one should have to say that though. If you’re talking with an enthusiast, there is no pink P on their profile so it’s automatically understood to most that you won’t need to pay. You shouldn’t have to tell every single enthusiast you talked to that you don’t want to use money. Maybe you can create a sentence like “Im glad to find an enthusiast! I didn’t want to pay for cuddles” but I still don’t think they should have to put up a warning to these women who shouldn’t be charging anyways. I’ve actually reported a lot of male profiles that were charging hourly rates but were not pros.

• @Sheena123 You seem as you are a god gifted professional cuddler. I can only imagine how much your clients value you. Thank you for monitoring these threads and getting them civilization. As an amateur enthusiast, intellectual, spiritual cuddlier who genuinely appreciate this movement and consider it life-changing but finding it extremely difficult to find the appropriate support. I see some of these threads as a source of strength. Let's turn this cynical society around to a positive one, one platonic/spiritually cuddle at a time, Thanks, again, Sheena, much appreciated.

• @Sheena123 you're a natural and well need no training. :)

• Thanks guys ☺️ I don’t want any enthusiasts thinking a pro needs to have training to be a good pro. I’m sure it definitely helps and there’s definitely nothing wrong with expanding knowledge and learning more, but it’s not an absolute to be a pro.

• It's probably a bit like being a paid foster parent ; it isn't really something you can learn, but can only gain expertise by starting out as an amateur.