Some Needed Humor

Comments

• edited April 2020

deleted

• There are two sorts of people in the world :
    Those who believe there are two sorts of people in the world,
    And those who don't.

• Some action figures. Wise Puppet was one of my favourite characters in "Star Warsiors".

(The last three are from a company called Obvious Plant, who seem to make fake bootleg toys).

• [Deleted User]outdoordude28 (deleted user)

• Can you imagine

• Can you imagine

• They asked me to flatten the curve,
    Which touched on a sensitive nerve.
    I miss people's mugs,
    And also their hugs:
    I should have had more in reserve!

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)
    edited April 2020

I HAVE FOUND THE SOLUTION!!! I'MA GET TO CUDDLE, AFTER ALL!!!
    lol

INTRODUCING: BODY CONDOMS!!!!!!!!! lol

Imajen

• edited April 2020

The Argument Clinic:

• Loving these 😂😂😂

• Family Communication Session:

• Olive Garden restaurant:

• Full story here.

• Family reunion at Disney World:

• College Admissions Board:

• Mid-Day News:

• When you are a REAL Motor Head, { a car NUT}, if you can not find a cuddle partner, then you cuddle with car parts, LOL, this was done as a joke, as people {car nuts}, would ask me how I keep someone from stealing my truck, my fix is to sleep, {cuddle}, with my transmission shift control module, LOL

• Go to YouTube and search for "A Video Conference Call In Real Life." If you haven't already seen it, enjoy.

• @waynewv lol wow.. that’s you to a T

• @CNYMike , OH NO, LOL, I know that is what the world is coming to !!!!, I'm to old school for this new stuff, LOL
    I'll drive a piston clanking, smoking automobile until the day I die !!!!, no self driving elec. jobs for me, LOL

• I'll drive a piston clanking, smoking automobile until the day I die !!!!, no self driving elec. jobs for me

@waynewv : Electrical cars are utterly unusable in rural areas in colder climates. My roundtrip to Walmart is 250km. At -40 in winter, the car simply wouldn't make it as it would discharge very quickly at those temps.

I love it when I watch a YT vid on this topic and they make a "cold driving scenario" and it's like PLUS 20 degrees :- )))))))))))
    Californians :)

What's more, in inclement weather, you can just wait out the winter storm in a gasoline car. Electric will simply die on you and will have to be towed (assuming you don't freeze :-) ). I can turn engine on every 20 minutes and survive 3 days in a car even at -40. In electric, you wouldn't make it even one day.

Not to mention that a gasoline car can survive parked outside just fine for weeks and will still start up. Electric one will discharge in less than 2 days in winter here - so you would have to garage it and heat the garage 24/7 for 7 months.

But hey, up here, by Canadian Border, given the constant grey skies in winter (and abysmall solar output), you'd only need 200+ solar panels in winter to keep your car charged up and garage heated !

Quite insane :)