Really?

2»

Comments

• I think some of the discrepancy here comes because women and men treat the parts of their bodies that are nominally "private" in very different ways. Women's breasts are kind of "private parts" in some sense, but also women will mostly show them publicly if they want to be sexually provocative, or if they think it's stylish, or just because they feel like it. In some contexts they do the same with their butts, like on the beach or in a warm climate where they may wear tiny shorts.

Men have no equivalent. Men's private parts are their butts and their genitals, and they don't show them in public at all. Consequently it can be hard for men to relate to women's motivation for showing their bodies, and we assume it must always be a deliberate attempt to be sexually provocative.

• Do we mind females in other employments, using sexual attractiveness to get more business ?
    I would have thought we can only criticise those who : offer more activity than the site allows, and / or have profile photos that are considered unseemly.

We might equally criticise males who emphasise that they are : tall, athletic, and can afford to travel long distances. Should we decide that they are clearly trying to attract a mate ?

I make an effort to avoid typos in my posting comments. Does that prove I'm looking for a date ?

• [Deleted User]BigHugsPA (deleted user)

@pmvines Yes, we can agree to disagree. But when a pro has 3 pics that would be considered the "norm" for this site, and 3 that show only her breasts (no face, and revealing all but her nipples), I have to wonder a bit. I actually never questioned the "platonic" nature of her services (you read that into my post - you are projecting quite a bit on me lol). I simply asked why the pro would include such pictures. But you could be right.

• How dare they do such a thing!....link??

• so im a little confused. is the picture ONLY showing her cleavage (as in no face?) or her face is shown as well with her cleavage in the shot?

@StellaLiz My original post wasn't about one specific profile, but a reflection on many that I have seen. Some have pictures of face that one would expect, then just pictures of their exposed chest.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

I try to show off my arms in my pix, doesn't mean I'm easy.

Well, actually...

• i figure sometimes the photo is candid if the shot includes the face. ive had folks comment on one of mine that comes from a beach day and i originally signed up to the site the same day so it was the most recent and "natural" photo (meaning i had no makeup or enhancement going on to filter my actual look) i could find in my camera roll when i created my page 3 years ago. i say that with some photos maybe the candidness isn't helpful when you have chest area involve in shots. nonetheless, it gets tricky to figure out what folks' intentions are with certain pictures and maybe the ones that include face aren't the problem. if not, shots that only show cleavage (no face) may be rather off-putting for a site that is about platonic purposes. with other kinds of photos that include the face, unless the person is in lingerie or revealing clothing, i would be careful to police the shots that show people otherwise dressed modestly with the exception of noticeable cleavage or even curves (or shoulders lol) i notice a trend lately where folks like to point out things about bodies on media that do not have sexual intentions at all but everyone looking through their filters, it can turn into a messy conversation (look up "Patrice Brown" or more commonly known as "teacherbae" who was shamed for her curves as a teacher of young children even though she would be covered from top to bottom.)

im not sure if the site admin have a protocol for it but i think the reporting feature has an option to report somebody for an inappropriate photo. maybe the admin would be better able to look into these profiles that we come across if it's something we surely do feel strongly about. otherwise, if any pro does anything against the site rules, it is deemed to be a reason to be banned. i encourage everyone to use the report option best you can.

@StellaLiz Thank you for taking the time to give some very fine insight. Since these pros (of whom I am referring above) have been around for a while, clearly have been vetted to become pros, and some have a few 5-star karma, I assume the site admin are aware what is posted and are fine with it. Maybe that's not a reasonable assumption, but that's where I leave it. Again, the pictures I am referring to are not pictures at the beach, by the swimming pool, etc. Women have curves, God bless them. :) Thanks again for your input/insight (and others, too, who took the time to respond respectfully).

Carry on, and happy cuddling.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Pretty sure teacherbae was criticized, not for her curves, but wearing skin-tight outfights in front of 4th graders.

Different conversation if she were on the red carpet or at a club wearing those outfits.

Everyone uploads their own photos. These girls know what they're doing...lulz...

• @chococuddles I am totally in love with your arms!!! :) I'm so glad you are willing to bring your humor to these things!!!! :3 I just realized there are NO pics of your arms anymore! Or your fluffy CARE BEARS! Oh woe.... the pink and the blue. :/

• edited March 2020

@chococuddles I too miss your arms...hold me 😩

• @pmvines those are some pretty nice guns as well. I’m fairly certain site rules they should be COVERED!!! TOO MUCH SKIN!!!!

Because I don't actually want this thread to continue but I just have to say one thing that I thought intriguing is this... so many people said “what’s the link? Share the link? What’s her user name? I wanna see too!!” Report it and be done with it I say. Let the moderators decide.