What makes a Cuddle a professional?

[Deleted User]Rap4U (deleted user)

What makes a Cuddle a professional?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

A professional cuddler on this site is someone who's agreed to certain extra rules, and can monetise their cuddling on the site with a portion of the money they get going to the site. In theory being a professional is a mark of quality/assurance of quality but in reality not so much, generally speaking a lot easier to get a cuddling session with a professional rather than an enthusiast though and they'll be more reliable in certain ways.

A professional cuddle would be one that's arranged well with good communication between professional and client, with an appropriate level of warmness/friendliness between the two. Assume you meant cuddler rather than cuddle with the question so mostly answered that.

If you have further questions you may want to ask over in the professional cuddling section of the forums, I've alterted a member of staff that this is in the wrong section so it's likely to get moved over there to make it easier for you to continue this there.

• edited March 2020

@Rap4U A bottle of wine, a ne’er-do-well smile, and a Crown Royal bag of bad intentions makes for a professional.

Actually that would be me as a pro, but I am not a pro. I think what makes a pro is the transactional portion of it—paying dinero for the privilege of cuddling. In addition they have an extra set of rules they have to follow such as not stepping on cracks to break some mother’s back, etc.

• You can find good and bad points in enthusiasts and pro cuddlers. There are some amazing enthusiasts out there but if you find a really good professional cuddler, here are some points that differ us from enthusiasts: (not to say that some of these points don’t apply to some enthusiasts)

• we do charge for sessions
    • More of a guarantee to get a cuddle
    • 100% of the attention is on you
    • Learning new positions
    • Getting karma on your profile (which could help getting enthusiasts interested in you)
    • Someone to confide in

Like I said, some of these things you can achieve with an enthusiast but if you find a very professional, caring cuddler, these should be a guarantee. By the way, just to reiterate on the karma, some will say it’s not important at all but a lot of girls care about karma and feel a lot safer with you if you have karma. We’re able to talk to all the people that left you karma and personally ask them if you’re respectful and stick to the rules. Karma makes myself and many others feel safer and of course, it just shows people what stands out in a session with you. So with karma being pretty important, some people will hire some pros when they first sign up to have a good cuddle but also get that karma, which will help to possibly get enthusiasts interested.

If you have any other questions about pros, ask in the professional thread, or even send me a message. I can try my darndest to help you out ☺️