Look who I found today!

Comments

• I actually just started watching Lost again so I appreciate the deserted island reference. Also a fan of Tom Hanks; I’m glad he and his wife are okay.

• Best line is Tom talking to the ball, and saying :
    "If it wasn't for you Wilson, I'd be completely mad"
    When the movie came out, I had a boss called Wilson, and I used it a few times.

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

I wondered why he named his ball "Wilson." Now, I feel dumb. lol Also glad they're making it through this..
    I could never bring myself to watch that movie--- I utterly lost it, as a child, upon watching Dumbo be separated from his mom!
    Imajen

• @ImajenMoon
    Have you seen the new Dumbo movie, with Danny Devito ?
    Best line, "Don't do anything I tell you, without checking with me first".

• Look who I found when weeding my garden. A green grasshopper.

• The scene where he woke up on the raft and Wilson was in the water and he couldn't get to him without losing his raft. "Wilson I'm sorry!" :'(

Took me back to childhood when I had to (was ordered to)throw away stuffed animals who had seen better days and I'd always imagine their feelings were hurt. Oh how I tortured myself unnecessarily.

• Everyone forgets about Spalding:

Hahaha! @geoff1000- No, I haven't---I'm not ABOUT to watch that again, in any form! lol ESPECIALLY right now, when I can't get anyone to squeeze me! lol

@AceCuddlerMike- although you tortured yourself, then, what a beautiful glimpse of the living heart you had! Sorry you had to do that, though. Parents don't always know the best route. It's still cool to know that, somewhere in there, you've got a heart that can care!

• @ImajenMoon
    Spoiler - in the new movie, they are reunited.

OH MY BOB!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? That would be like thousands of dollars worth of therapy for my Inner Child!!!! lol No. Sh!t!

I might just have to go find that, then. I was thinking, "Gosh...why would he think I'd want to re-traumatize myself by watching that, again..." Okay, now that I see you were being good to me, I feel better! :) Maybe I can quit watching the same few movies, over and over! lol

Imajen