Foot massage

[Deleted User]Jacki202018 (deleted user)

Texas ladies, would you enjoy a foot massage at some point during a session?

Comments

• Why that would be lovely, thank you! Let me just get these off.....

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

Wow...that seems cruel. Noted.

On Topic: I'm not from Texas, so probably shouldn't be responding, but I'd much rather do mutual Reflexology treatments! There are like "endpoints" in the feet that correspond to organs and tissues up in the body---that receive healing and energy from simply pressing areas on the feet!

I made the mistake, years ago, of massaging my friend's mom's feet because she said they were bothering her. After that, whenever I visited my friend, her mom would be all perched up, feet out on the ottoman, with her smiling and happy, like "Hi, Imajen! She's getting ready...You want to massage my feet?" lol Oooohhh... What a selfless invitation, right? lol I have to admit, though, it always did me good when I saw the rosy glow that indicated that my firm touch had restored circulation to her tiny feet!

It's like a "mini-massage," that doesn't require that anyone dress differently! Hopefully, there will be at least a few who are aware of the benefits of foot massage, and who will chime in to address your generous offer!

Imajen

• edited April 2020

Everyone's answer is likely to be different. Why not just ask the question to your cuddle partner during the session?

• I think that as an Alabama male I am qualified to speak for the Texas ladies as a whole and the overwhelming response is some of us would, while some of us would not

• In a recent survey : 65 % of people said they were above average at math(s), 45 % said they were below average, and the rest didn't know.

• @geoff1000
    OMG. That's an awesome stand-up sketch.

It starts with a profoundly absurd statement.

Follows with slightly off math.

And ends with a tearful punch line.

We should have a special thread just for these gems :)

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

I give myself foot massages. They're just as pleasurable and relaxing as when someone gives them. Sometimes depending on how mindfully you do it is even more so.

Though being given one is awesome too. I certainly wouldn't pass up on that.

• I was giving my friend a foot massage. She said it felt nice, but I didn't have to do it.

I pondered for a moment, then replied, "That's so cute, you think I'm doing it for your benefit".