Cuddle party??

2»

Comments

• @snuggleme123
    Australia has a much lower level of international travel than the USA, and was more easily able to isolate itself while the numbers were low. Isolating a country once the rates are high, as it is in the USA, doesn't help that country.

Last time I looked, the USA had long land borders, with Canada and Mexico. China may have been the origin of Covid-19, but most people catching it, aren't catching it from someone who was recently in China.

The key to surviving some disasters, is to react when the general consensus is that everything is OK. The countries that are suffering the most, are those that were later to respond.

The OP was suggesting a cuddle party. I think we are both agreed that would be a bad idea. Businesses in the UK which can operate with social distancing rules, are being encouraged to do so ; but some intrinsically operate with close contact, and others, such as movie theatres, wouldn't be economically viable.

• My local builders' merchant has reopened ; so I might buy myself some bricks and mortar, and try cuddling them.

• edited May 2020

Right now is it the time fir a cuddle party. Let’s be safe and think in those terms the future when everything is safer.

I too could use a live cuddle but abstaining from such activity until things settle down.

For the safety of us all, please keep the health of yourself and others in mind!!

• If we can resume, I would be interested in attending a party as well.