This site doesn’t work

I’ve been on this site for over three years, have reached out to a number of potential cuddlers and have yet to have one cuddle session. Pretty lame if you ask me.

Comments

• Have you tried booking any of the pros? I know the hourly rates aren’t cheap, but non-pros are astronomically hard to book unfortunately. Few and far in between compared to the pros, so I feel your pain there, man!

• Humor always helps, also maybe put a more candid pic for your profile... you look a little worried in your suit there.

• [Deleted User]LucidDreams84 (deleted user)

It’s 99% pro. It’s mainly a business for female cuddlers. It sucks but it is what it is.

• edited May 2020

@davebutton true that! Even just a little humor goes a long way! Gotta break the ice, get those “shields” down somehow lol.

@LucidDreams84 EXACTLY! I have been wanting to make a separate thread on this exact topic but it could get a little long winded so I’ll do so at a later time.

It’s like if you’re a male that wants to cuddle but you can’t afford to hire a pro, well...... you’re just S.O.L. Whereas women get to cuddle and they get payed for it. And even if you can afford it, you have to budget modestly because $80/hr is NOT cheap. If I didn’t have to worry about that I’d cuddle a woman every night for hours on end! Lol.

Truth is it’s a cold world out there, so I feel we should support each other however we can ✊

• [Deleted User]SilverSprings (deleted user)

It's a woman's world out there. Women's have the 100% cuddling control.

• If a man wants a child, they have to hire a surrogate, or find a woman who will do it for free ; but that usually involves long-term support.

If a woman wants a child, there are 101 easy ways to arrange that.

A cuddle website can't change the world.

My ongoing recommendation for any male seeking a female enthusiast, is to first use several pros. This will : reduce the stress of searching, give them training on how to behave, and earn them some Karma. Every "relationship" needs some "investment".

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)
    edited May 2020

Within 50 miles of you, of non-pros who have been online in the past week, there are

• 6 women who cuddle men, and
    • 42 men who cuddle women.

That's actually not a bad ratio compared to many other locations, but still, the point remains: there are hardly any non-pro women on the site. It's not worth the effort to message non-pro women on this site. Just stop doing it.

On the other hand, there are 17 pros in your area. Why not book one (or several) of them?

I would at least recommend though swapping out your profile pic to something other than a suit with empty background. This isn't LinkedIn.

• And your profile age range of 20 to 45 ( = your age ) is also probably limiting.

I'd say most females in the age range 20 - 45 are either looking for a relationship, or are currently in one ; so this site isn't much value to them.

• I have to agree, I have found about the only ones that will reply are Pro's and some of them will not even reply.
    Of course I know at my age, it narrows my field, which is OK, I can understand that. I have not been able to meet any female other then a Pro. I have had a couple cuddles with another male. But I do have a pending meeting in July with a non-Pro. I think it should be required that you reply back, maybe have a Karma score for the ones that do not reply, so a person will not waste there time even sending a message. Maybe a box that the person could click, "I feel we are not a match". When I get NO reply back, I just block them, so I won't see there post in the future.

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

@waynewv ~ Ooh! And I'll bet she is excited to meet with you, too! Now that some areas are being let out of "lock down," I'm hoping the cuddling will pick up-----and make up for lost time!

Imajen

• [Deleted User]Historybuff (deleted user)

I must agree! All these "cuddlers" and not anyone interested in cuddling. It's like walking into a liquor and not buying any alcohol.

• It's like walking into a liquor store full of beer and wine, then complaining that you really want a 25 year old whisky but they are sold out or the price is too high.

I'm sure there is a website where people offer one of their kidneys for free, but demand very much outstrips supply.

• [Deleted User]Curls (deleted user)

Yeah I'm just about to give up on this website too

• Yeah. I’ve been on here for a while and only one awkward cuddle session. There’s only one woman who talks to me from time to time. The vast majority won’t even respond to a thoughtful, respectful message.

The rates most cuddles charge are highway robbery and take advantage of the mostly rich, older guys who are desperate enough for cuddles. How the hell do you justify $100-$200 per hour? For any profession!

I’ve had better luck on dating sites for crying out loud, although most women on there think cuddling means sex.

• Works great for the site owners! :)

• Wow, lots of great information guys! I appreciate the pointers and support. If nothing else I can tell there are a lot of good guys here struggling with similar issues. Too bad we’re not into cuddling with each other! LOL

• I have met a few women on this site who seem genuine and will message. I have cuddled with one of them. They have all had experiences where guys push their boundaries or ghost them and so maybe they are looking for safety and to be comfortable with someone before meeting. But it is true that there are just not as many women as men here. And there are some pros who are not crazy expensive. Maybe try something new (update profile), search a wider area.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)

@lovestobeheld Better to go abroad to find women.

• If there were no pros, those who can't find an enthusiast, wouldn't be able to find anyone. I think that would be a worse situation.

Many people manage well without cuddling, it's a choice, there is no "robbery". Professional sports people and actors charge much more, and they also have short careers.

I'm too reminded of a coworker who was complaining that his marriage was struggling, but he didn't know why. "Me and the bitch just don't get on." The answer may be in there somewhere.

Females on this site don't owe anybody anything, they come here out of choice, like those who volunteer at the soup kitchens for homeless people. If we make them unwelcome, they won't bother.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited May 2020

It sounds like the OP feels frustrated and disappointed. Yet curious and receptive. You seem willing to receive ideas on how to improve your luck in making a connection that hopefully leads to a cuddle experience. Even as you work through your own sense of failure and disappointment in landing a cuddle. It seems equally important to you to fix whatever you maybe doing that's unhelpful to your efforts as it is to make meaningful connections. And your post seem to reflect that desire to make an investment in the effort that will bring you the cuddle experience you so desire.

It is indeed not an easy platform to navigate for anyone. It can either be an experience that changes or crushes you, if you let it. It's a constant choice between finding and making that cuddle connection or figuring out, defining and exploring new and different ways to connect that may or may not lead to a physical cuddle but is potentially just as enriching and healthful to the spirit.

Does this site work?

It all depends on what is available versus what you're looking for. If convenience is important to you then professional Cuddlers is the most cost beneficial way to go.

If social connection is more important and convenience is not an issue and you have the patience to thoughtfully navigate based on interest and connectivity then non pros might a useful option. Since there are so few of us it almost means lengthy periods of frustration and perhaps at times angst. It's just a whole different dynamic.

Having said that, from my own harrowing yet at times rewarding experiences on here in almost a year I would honestly say that the site works for whatever you seek from or put into your efforts to navigate it every time you login. I have said it before in other threads that there is no one size experience or approach for finding and making a wholesome experience on here. An experience that may or may not result in a cuddle but can be equally fulfilling.

And as you jokingly quipped in your response post to the responses of others to your original post it's " too bad we're ( men) not into cuddling each other".

That's another potential experience that can be very beneficial: men cuddling each other. There's a post on here way back in 2016 by a gentleman who vividly described his unexpectedly enjoyable experience cuddling another man.

So if you're open minded it might be an experience you may very well find interesting and enriching at the same time. But it sounds like cuddling other men is not something that you would be interested in. And that is fine.

The site works for whatever you choose to give to or take from or make of it.

Best of luck to you.

• Lol at comparing cuddlers to professional athletes or actors. People in the top 0.01% of talent vs. someone who’s able to cuddle, which is a skill I’m willing to bet a large percentage of women are good at. Most women don’t need to look anywhere to cuddle. Guys do. Most women come on here for the profit motive and who can blame them? Just don’t try that nonsense that their rates are reasonable.

The main thing driving up cost is demand (lots of men, very few women). When cuddlers charge as much as lawyers (who went to law school and give LEGAL advice), you know there’s a problem.

I’ve had some pro cuddlers message me when I’m traveling. It’s usually a long copy pasted script. This is a business. When I first found this site, I thought it was actually for people who enjoy cuddling. Aside from the men on here and the occasional non-pro woman, it’s just a business.

CuddleComfort or CuddleCash

• edited May 2020

i have been here for quite awhile and haven’t had any issues with finding some to cuddle with, mainly pros.

How do you contact those who you are interested in? I tell a few things about myself , make sure that the woman knows that I’m safe.

I’m also a bit older than many on this site have a mild disability. In my introductions I give the woman a candid idea of who I am, pointing out many positives about myself.

Also, let them know why you are on this site.

If all you do I write to a cuddler that you would like to see her and nothing else you most likely not get a response.

Good luck, I hope this helps !!

• I also would suggest a wide age range . I’ve cuddled with women in many age brackets.

• @quincyq03
    A large percentage of women are indeed physically capable of cuddling, but most don't want to cuddle for free with a man they met through a site like this. That needs a rare emotional state, and every "interaction" is governed by the law of supply and demand.

Most men are similarly physically capable of being cuddled by other men, but very few are emotionally capable. Some would want paying much more than $200 an hour.

Some sports ( basketball, horse-racing ) need a specific body type, and most actors need to be photogenic. That is just the luck of birth. Those who resent such people earning that much money, don't have to watch the events which pay them.

• Wow, I didn’t think I would ignite a good discussion with my cranky post! I had a bit too much to drink last night and was feeling frustrated so I probably posted when I shouldn’t have, but I’m kind of glad that I did now! Sounds like there’s a lot of good guys out there in a similar situation and with plenty of good stories/advice. Best of luck to all of my brothers out there. :-)

• @lovestobeheld "Too bad we’re not into cuddling with each other! LOL"

I was going to say that. Unfortunately, it is supply and demand. There aren't that many women interested in and comfortable with cuddling with strangers, or they really just want a relationship, which adds a ton more filters to disqualify people. If there are 50 men looking for non-sexual cuddling and one woman interested and comfortable in doing it, then that woman pretty much has to charge in order to have time to be available for everyone. I always say, if I didn't charge, I would need to have another job, and would probably just have one cuddle buddy (and that experience would be starkly different than a professional session I provide). It unfortunately is what it is. I also like to say that if I'm ever not needed anymore, then that means the world us a vastly better place than it is today. Even with professionals, too many people experience discrimination on their race or ethnicity or age or looks. A good professional doesn't discriminate on such things. Lots of pros and cons to professionals and I definitely get the frustration and the price struggle. That's a huge congratulations for sure. 😞

• Definitely second the suggestion to see some professionals so you can get some karma. That can really help. And being a positive presence in the forums can help too.

• edited May 2020

@quincyq03 "a skill I’m willing to bet a large percentage of women are good at."

Man, I wish that were true. I have cuddled with VERY few people who I would consider good. I WISH I could find a professional on my travel route who met my standards. 😆

"Most women don’t need to look anywhere to cuddle."

See above, ha. In addition, finding "free" cuddles is an entirely different thing than finding SAFE cuddles. My first female client came to me after being assaulted by an enthusiast. 🤷 I don't need to get into an argument as to why a quality professional can even be of value to a woman, but can at least make the basic point that it's not as easy being a woman and getting our platonic needs met as you might think.

Cuddling is a lot more than just lying next to each other and touching. If I found a professional I really liked, I would gladly pay for a session once a month. Free would be even better, like you all say, but I would pay for it, no doubt. I would NOT pay for a cuddle with someone who only cares about the money or isn't exceptionally good however.

• @ubergigglefritz :

Getting a few cuddles with good karma helps. It allows any potential cuddler know that others have had good experiences with you and that you are safe to be with.

This discussion has been locked.