This site doesn’t work

Comments

• [Deleted User]Robert87 (deleted user)

@quincyq03 That's the oldest trick in the book. Of course a cuddler is going to say they have a booked schedule. They want you to think that they are in demand.

It's like the infomercials that say call within the next 15 minutes or limited quantities available. It's a gimmick.

Unless I see proof I don't believe it. I think this website would be better to actually see how many sessions cuddlers are doing. This would weed out the fake profiles and you can actually see the cuddlers who book through this website.

• This discussion has helped me come to terms with the pay for cuddling topic. No wonder they charge so much. Who wouldn’t when you can make bank? Especially if you’re a cuddler in a big city with a large male population and tons of lonely, mature men visiting on business.

• @Robert87 you can tell when cuddlers have a lot of positive karma. Especially when they’re from repeat customers!

@ubergigglefritz I figured you wouldn't answer the question. The thing about the Internet is anybody can say anything without showing proof. Some people believe everything that they read on the Internet, but I'm not a fool.

edited June 2020

@quincyq03

Karma can be fake. You don't need to book a session to provide karma.

@quincyq03 Nobody is making "bank".

• All hail @Robert87
    The arbiter of all truth
    The all knowing one

• Lol. I have been answering your questions and you just reply "I call BS." There is no proof I can provide that would satisfy you and which I'm willing to provide (I won't be sending you my tax return, for example). Like I said, this is a stupid argument. I really don't know what you want. 🤷 I guess, um, you're right, and I'm sleep working at night without my knowledge and depositing money into my bank account under an alias client name so my awake self won't find out the truth? 🤷 Is there another explanation for my financial survival when I make no money from anything else? 🤔

@ubergigglefritz This is the Internet. I'm not a fool. Unlike others, I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.

Are you making 30, 40, 50k a year to fully support yourself? If you're not, then don't call it a job.

• @Robert87 - how is what anyone makes any of your business? Your insistence doesn't give credence to any argument here.

• @Robert87 big question is who the F cares? You are stuck in your obsessiveness . Try to get unstuck . Nobody cares about any of this nearly as much as you do and it is getting to look pretty weird

• @Robert87 You're hilarious and make absolutely zero sense. So anyone in a full-time job who makes less than $14.43/hr doesn't actually have a job? That's the oddest definition of a "job" I have ever heard. Must make >$30k a year? 🤔 Weird.

@ubergigglefritz Those people normally have to work 2 jobs and that's how they support themselves.

How much do you need per year (before taxes) to pay all of your expenses?

I think it's hilarious how some people get their panties in a bunch when they are called out. LOL Some people don't like to hear the truth.

edited June 2020

I never said any of this was my business. But it's hilarious when people say cuddling is a job and they can fully support themselves just my cuddling.

Remember, anybody can say anything on the Internet. I make $1 million a year. LOL

• This is very bizarre @Robert87, why are you so obsessed with what cuddlers make and how much their bills are? Very strange.

It's bizarre to have a discussion? Are you new to the Internet? I'm not asking for anything personal.

I'm not obsessed. I'm laughing at some of you men on here who fall for the games some of these girls play.

• It's none of your business the amount, but I have no mortgage or rent, since I live in an RV. I park in free locations as much as I can when not doing sessions to reduce expenses. I have done a LOT in my life to reduce my expenses specifically for the purpose of requiring less in order to be ok, so that I can work in passion instead of being a slave to the office. It's odd that decision makes it so that anything I do to meet my requirements then is deemed "not a job" because I don't need enough to require making more money, lol. You need to realize that everyone lives their life differently, different areas have different costs of living, and some people survive just fine on less income than other people.

• "I'm not asking for anything personal." You most certainly are. I am not a non-profit 401k required to report all of my income and expenses for the public to view.

• A professional has zero motivation to lie about this. Most professionals are very honest about other jobs they have, as it impacts their availability and their response timelines.

edited June 2020

@ubergigglefritz I assume you had to buy the RV? I assume you have to pay for gas, food, insurance, etc?

• I would be happy to provide a little more information in private conversation, not everything, but not on public forum. But yes, I have to pay for all of those things, just like anyone else. I just have no mortgage or rent, per se, which is most people's primary expense.

• I have already shared WAY too much in a public forum. More than most normal people would. I'm just a very transparent person, lol.

@ubergigglefritz So it is safe to assume you bought an RV with all your cuddling money?

• "So it is safe to assume you bought an RV with all your cuddling money?" No. This is the last question I'm answering here. You are REALLY bad at seeing any reality outside of your own perception of such. I bet there are multiple people here who would have much better success at seeing or guessing my reality. Signing off this forum page when it comes to replying to ANYTHING you say. Should have left long before. There is absolutely nothing I can say to change your perception without telling you my entire life story, which AGAIN, I am NOT going to post on a public forum. And even then, I could be lying, as you said, so what's the point? Nothing will satisfy you. 🤷‍♀️

^ Ding ding ding! Thanks for proving my point. You used the money from your other jobs to pay for your RV. You live the lifestyle you live with money for other sources of income, not from cuddling. Thanks for finally proving my point.

• 🙄🤣 no public comment.

^ Yet you still felt the need to comment. LOL

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)
    edited June 2020

@Robert87 you seem to have a different definition of what a "job" is from everyone else in the world. When I was 15 I worked 2 nights a week washing dishes at a restaurant. I would not have been able to support myself on the income I made. Regardless, I think everyone agreed that what I was doing was in fact a "job." Being able to support oneself is not a requirement for an activity to be considered a "job."

Even if being able to completely support oneself is necessary for something to be considered a "job", I know multiple cuddlers who do exactly that, even in the very high cost of living area where I live.

Obviously professional cuddling is a job by any reasonable definition.

Why not just admit to yourself what you're actually feeling, and what many men here feel: "I want to feel affection from a woman. I am frustrated that I am so willing to express affection towards a woman but it's so hard to find a woman who is willing to express it towards me. The fact that women charge money to express physical affection feels like a slap in the face. It feels like my basic needs as a human being are being exploited for profit. I am resentful that women are considered inherently worthy of love and affection but men have to somehow demonstrate that they are worthy or just pay for it."

If you said that, I think many men here would sympathize with you. I personally feel some of that resentment, even though I've had some positive experiences with pro cuddlers.

For some reason, instead, you've chosen to express your feelings by actively denigrating pro cuddlers and asserting that what they do is somehow invalid. That's not going to get a lot of support. Note that they are two different things. What you're saying is: "You're doing something invalid and wrong." Maybe what you should be saying is: "I feel complicated emotions about what you're doing. Can we talk about that?"

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Seems like this particular thread features a lot of negativity towards professional cuddling.

Professional Cuddling: Please avoid continuous unnecessary negativity about professional cuddling as it is not conducive to open discussion and risks making professionals feel unwelcome on the forum.
    While professional cuddling is not rooted in the origins of this website, it has since evolved to play an important role in our community. As an open forum it is acceptable to express an opinion that is negative of the industry but it should be done so in a respectful way. This also goes both ways - professionals should be considerate in expressing their negative experiences in order to avoid other clients feeling criticised or disrespected by association.

Closed. 02 JUN 2020 03:00 EDT

This discussion has been locked.