Pros: Would you cuddle with somebody who you like cuddling with, but can no longer pay you?

2»

Comments

• @Robert87 what's the question?

• [Deleted User]Robert87 (deleted user)

@EllexxBelle Read the first post.

• @Robert87 Would I continue to see somebody who could no longer pay?

That would depend. Some people I have a genuine friendship with and will go out of my way to work with what they can do etc. I have given freebies.

Brutal truth is, no girl is going to cuddle just anybody that asks them. Being a pro means I'll cuddle 99% of those who request it. Ultimately I am a pro, this is a service I provide and that service is provided in exchange for money. That's how it works.

• [Deleted User]Robert87 (deleted user)

@EllexxBelle That's all I was asking. I was just curious.

• @Robert87 Hi. Good morning. I hope with everything that’s going on with corona and the social issues our country is facing that you and yours are safe. (Hug)

I cuddle part time. I may have made $8k last year max off of it. But two people here in Atlanta (one of which reviewed me) are paid clients that I also hug and cuddle and love on for free. I’m apart of the cuddle gettogether/party community here. Without pay and I often pay to attend. (Yep me a woman I pay to attend) and I cuddle them for free all evening.

The cuddle community here in Atlanta is very family like. Folks go to the movies together, eat together sometimes, and check up on eachother.

So to your question:

It depends on the client. A stranger who does not have my personal phone number, does not know where I live, has never done a social activity with me outside of cuddling, does not know my last name, and met me through this site will continue to be a client not a pro bono cuddle. I have cuddly buddies for free in regular life because we have met and fostered those relationships.

Note: if there are not enough “enthusiasts” cuddling ladies on the site and men want that to be the case guess what those men have to do

• go promote the site. Go join local cuddle communities in your area and let people know to join.
    • Go meet people in REAL life. Go to yoga classes, meditating meetups, and oh meetups.com is a great way to meet folks of common mindsets
    • If a gent can’t find someone to cuddle with for free it’s is NOT women who charges fault or responsibility to find him one or provide that service :).
  • [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Closed. 02 JUN 2020 09:00 EDT

This discussion has been locked.