Rehabilitation for cuddle addicts?

[Deleted User]emo_princess (deleted user)
Just wondering, once you guys start cuddling with someone, how do you ever manage to stop and do normal things again?

I recently met my amazing cuddle buddy through another site, and things have been going so great. The only problem, we don't seem to be able to stop cuddling! We both have lives and things we need to do, but once we start cuddling, none of that seems to matter any more, and we end up cuddling through the night and sleeping through the day... it's legit impossible to get up and leave once we're warm and in the cuddle zone, no matter how hard we try!!

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Comments

• It's a nice place to be. Eventually, you start to become enlightened and figure out what is good for world. This will motivate you towards projects that you want to do. And next, you have a new direction in life. Be careful, you might start getting people jealous that you are so happy and someone will want to make it illegal. Powerful stuff, don't let the secret out.
  • [Deleted User]bucky (deleted user)
    emo_princess Wow. Thats is very cool problem to have! Bring it on I say :)
  • [Deleted User]emo_princess (deleted user)
    @bucky I like this advice! Screw adulting :P
  • [Deleted User]Stucksam (deleted user)
    emo_princess that is hella cool. I sometimes go through the same experience as well. I have an awesome cuddle buddy and we can cuddle for hours on end. Sometimes we just lay there or sometimes both of us actively cuddle and have our hands all over! Irrespective, it is pure bliss.
    Also, what other site is out there like CC? :)

• Out of curiousity, what is the other site?
  • Sometimes now I get my fill an nd get distracted by money, music, hobbies and other parts of life.
  • I suspect this is more an enthusiast problem than it is a pro one. I know this has definitely happened to me. I’ll just get lost in a cuddle and forget about everything and anything. Time no longer matters, obligations no longer reign. Chaos seems to float on its own thread as if wistful and carefree. It’s like a virtual world of its own. How do you snap out of it? Usually some obligation seeps it’s way in, like having to return to work, or meeting a deadline but overall, I’d have to say, separation anxiety is very real. You know it has to end at some point but you don’t know when and you don’t necessarily want to know. That one’s sometimes a little tricky to navigate around.

You don’t want to over-extend your cuddle but you don’t want to prematurely cut it short biaccident or abruptly either. So what to do?

I used to think it’s better to be fluid and not have a set time to end a cuddle, just let it be as it wants to be, but I’m beginning to wonder if that’s the best approach. If it’s actually better to have a set time to end things as opposed to wondering over the inevitable.

• @PrettyLuv - every one of my cuddles with a pro have had time limits agreed upon at the time of booking. However, most of my cuddles with enthusiasts have been much more open ended. With 2 enthusiasts in particular, we met in a park in the early evening and talked & cuddled until it started getting dark.

• edited November 2023

I've been a little lazy on the dancing since I started cuddling more. The way I see it is I can travel to dance w someone rhythmically , or I can stay put and hug someone half the night. I'm still trying to hit that balance. Cuddling is important but it's not everything. But it's an abyss of comfort and affection and care. Who needs less of that?

• No cure. 💉🩻💊🤕🤕🤕😝😝😝

• Fortunately, the treatment is more cuddles.

• Self control? Priorities? A variety of things that are important and meaningful in your life Instead of expecting one single activity to cover all of your needs ?

• edited November 2023

I would say that there would be nothing wrong with a lot of cuddles, but professional cuddling(as a client) can cause problems for people who are addicted and have no self-control. Like a gambling addict who spends all his money and can't afford to pay his rent.