Which male body type do women like to cuddle?

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

@Porsha
    Girl, I so agree👍🏽

• I'm happy to cuddle all types of bodies, whether male, female or NB!

• I'm guessing that the position options are limited by some body types ; so if someone has a preference for a position, they will also have a related preference for certain body types.

• If those percentages are arbitrary then I think it is an inefficient way to pose the number coding. So a simple number coding of 1 - 9 would have sufficed. Also the fact that they are topless concerns me, because it could give outsiders who see this forum the wrong idea. It makes me wonder if these photos would be tolerated all the same if they were of women in bikinis too. Furthermore, women are not monolith which the question seems to imply.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@Lovelight the percentages are not arbitrary, they are bodyfat percentages. Personally I question whether we can actually measure bodyfat percentage accurately, but in any case as a rough idea I guess it works.

• @SanFranResident Copy that, thanks.

• The body fat percentage figure alone, gives no idea of the muscle percentage. I very much doubt that the preference would be the same for a skinny male body, and an athletic body.

• For me the energetic of the person is so much more vital than body type. I also like peeps who are in their bodies, which often happens with folks who have some kind of way they regularly move their bodies. I do like to feel dwarfed/engulfed but I haven't yet snuggled with someone who wasn't quite a bit bigger than me so that's a mystery so far. I imagine all those body types would be interesting to be near, except I tend to be suspicious of peeps whose bodies look like #1. It's sorta like, hmm, how come you're going to all that trouble?