If you could cuddle any type of alien? What kind of alien would you cuddle?

Tell us about their features and what kind of outfit you’d like them to wear.

Comments

• edited July 2020

Kirstie Alley's version of Saavik

• One that could be more enveloping than our bone restricted human bodies are.

• Something with squishy tentacles

• This is hilarious... I mean... there’s really a lot of possibilities.... they could be like giant animals. I’d cuddle with a gaint dog or cat. I used to have a pet rat that traveled around with me and would cuddle up with me night, so I guess most kind of furry critters? People aren’t that furry and I like cuddling with people... recently I’ve been thinking about how cool it would be to have a giant pet bat that I could ride... I’m kind of digressing. What about a salamander type alien?
    I know you said alien, but I’ve been on this kick of imagining if animals kept US as pets... that’s partly where my first answers came from. What about an amoeba type alien? 😂
    Funny funny question...

• Some people are more furry than others. . .

• =) Good answers.

@me2 I'm glad someone enjoyed the question as much as I did. Enjoyed reading your thoughtful answer. Funny stuff.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

One with electro magnetic fields that are invisible to the naked eye. Yet powerful enough to temporarily hold and transport me into a different time zone and or planet. One whose neurons own receptors that attaches to mine in a way that enervates me. That tickles, thrills, terrifies yet teaches me new sensations with different experiences.

That would be a cuddle I will never forget and always dream about.

• An alien exactly resembling the human female except having four arms.

• @UKGuy
    That would be like two at once.
    In "MIB International", Rebecca Ferguson has three arms, so someone is on the same wavelength.

• preferably breathing ;)

LMAO.

• I think a Wookie would be cozy to cuddle with. Good at tight squeezes.

I would definitely not want to cuddle a Romulin.

• I’d like to cuddle a light being of pure energy. That is beyond the physical plane we are accustomed to. I can only imagine what it would be like.

• An electrician described a tangle of wires as "a snake's honeymoon". I think they cudde well together.

• One of the GREYS and inside there ship, LOL

• edited July 2020

Oh.. whoops, I answered what kind of alien I'd be... I'd have midnight blue skin and hair mostly emerald green. I'd shape shift into different genders if there are any. (I'd never look drawn from a comic book though.)
    My people, if they were here with me would all have their own powers and we'd sniff out undue power and reign it into collective care.
    And then I'd give up my alien self and be human again.
    But If I could cuddle any type of alien it would be huge and furry with a warm gentle heart. It's would be able to move all of it's body into being just big giant arms.

• maybe an ET...

• The mutant from total recall 👌👌👌

• [Deleted User]Snuggly82 (deleted user)

E.T. , or an Ewok

• Roger from American Dad because he would probably crack me up.

• [Deleted User]AshleysEmbrace (deleted user)

Lol these are so much fun to read, especially as I'm visiting Roswell NM right now.
    I like the Ewok idea! I big soft and fluffy alien!! 😄

• edited July 2020

I would probably say an elf from J.R.R. Tolkien's world (The Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion, etc).
    They're not from our earth so they technically count as aliens 😉

• edited July 2020

This is a Salivian slime creature, the kind that doesn't smell like putrified golgax. The unique property of this slime is that it actually feels soft velvet and yet the slime doesn't feel wet or cool. It won't stick to anything based on Earth DNA, and not even polymers that we are familiar with. The slime creature itself exudes the most intense feeling of warmth and elicits a gentle high because of the release of oxytocin it causes. It purrs with a high pitched bubbling trill not unlike a delighted baby. There are hazards though. When hungry, the alimentary crease opens to dispense an extremely caustic enzyme capable of reducing the tough Salivian proteins into saccharides practically in an instant. I would probably want to wear anything that didn't stimulate digestion. That would be a short cuddle. Oh my! Otherwise I should think it's like cuddling a kitty cat.

• @mwill495 ...or Eccentrica Gallumbits, if you're a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan - same reason. ;)

• You all remember the movie Cocoon? Yeah, that chick! 😉

• A shapeshifter, such as a Skrull, then I could keep choosing a different one depending on the position.

• A telekinetic species, so that we could float in the air while cuddling without having to worry about limbs cramping or falling asleep.

• @Parad0x
    A telekinetic species could also apply pressure to someone's skin as cuddling, from a distance ; which saves on commuting time and cost. If Jedi and Sith can have a light sabre fight when in different places, they could certainly cuddle.

• Would the girl from the movie "Teeth" be considered an alien? She was pretty hot. And definitely added incentive to keep it platonic. : |

• A giant furry starfish that smelled like lavender and hummed like the ocean.