Can I buy you a cup of coffee

Comments

• @pmvines I'm sending you something :p

• @MissVeronica you have my new address ? Don't send it to my old one I don't trust my neighbors 😋

• @TheTouchCoach go get your coffee! :)

• This is super sweet.

• Coffee would be amazing :D

• Hello all cuddlers, I hit my mark, but it’s only a number, please feel free to message me and I would be happy to send for coffee.

• Very generous ☕️ : )

• [Deleted User]verona (deleted user)

Maybe a tea?

• Or caramel frappaccino with whipped cream

• The OP was banned , guess he was wanting to buy more than just coffee

• They probably asked for 1 sugar & he gave them 3

• edited January 2021

[MOD] removed vulgar and inappropriate comment

• @FunCartel I hope for the love of all things profane and unholy you are joking.

• [Deleted User]sage_wisdom (deleted user)
    edited December 2020

I am always curious as to what truly dumb statement or action people do that is in clear and brazen violation of the Terms and Conditions which gets them banned.

• @NightShift39 We will never know will we? The perp was banned and the reporter gave up coffee.

• [Deleted User]sage_wisdom (deleted user)

that’s tragic... about the coffee. not about the pervert being caught.

• Oh HELLS no I will use their severed cream dispensers as tea bags before I give up the nectar of my dark goddess Caffeinia!!

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

That's weird because he sent me $10 several times for coffee which I actually did end up using for coffee and breakfast at Tim Hortons over the summer, and I never had any issue with him at all. All told, I received $110. He seemed very sweet and responded to extreme over exaggerated praise, but then dropped off. I think he ran out of money.

• edited January 2021

Somebody paying strangers ten bucks to message him. And then getting banned for reasons unknown.

What a sad story.

I mean, it's not sad that he was banned, presumably he deserved it. I mean that people who get themselves banned are rarely happy, and this guy obviously wasn't.

To cheer us all up, here is the recipe for the best coffee in the world. Well, as good as you can make in the trenches in WWI.

• I missed free coffee 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I won't repeat @FunCartel 's removed comment because I don't want to get in trouble, but... I had automatically assumed the coffee recipient was upset because their coffee was made with skim milk :sweat_smile: I'm clearly a little slow on the uptake this year.

• edited January 2021

@squeakytoy It was indirect but this forum is a showcase of puritanical sensibilities and reminds why I sleep in on Sundays. It was a joke that needed to be filled in by the reader. So yes, it could have been skim milk. Unfortunately, if you fill in the blank with something different the poster is chastised for the reader’s gutter thoughts.

• [Deleted User]DarkLordChungus (deleted user)

What an interesting thread. I missed out on some good bits, though. Unfortunate.

But hey, the first three persons who send me a private message will receive thoughts and prayers.

• Too bad I missed out on the free coffee. Being the hard core caffeine junky that I am, I could have used the free cup.

• @UltimateChungus may I ask prayers to whom as your views on the non existence of a deity have been posted? (Unless I've simply missed something posted elsewhere and this was a joke of some sort)

I am honestly curious as all get out this is not a dig of any sort.

edited January 2021

@NightShift39

It was a joke. Thoughts and prayers don't do anything. My offer is utterly without value.

• edited January 2021

@ultimatechungus Not so, it amused me and allowed me to pass some minor bit of time sans boredom so it had SOME value at least for me. Also mentats thoughts put things into motion heh

@NightShift39

I'm glad my comment was diverting. Also, your mentioning mentats has given me an idea. Thank you.

• @ultimatechungus glad to be of some kind of useful, your welcome.
    Also I hope it is twisted and diabolical as are all the best mentats.

• Hugs and prayers to us everyone