Someone who's too self-conscious about their body

Not sure how to deal with it. They may curl up or be afraid to do much or criticize you for not doing what they want (even if it goes against the body language) or may be afraid to talk or warm up to you... what are your ways of handling a tough shell?

Comments

• Im confused. Didn't we already have a thread about how someone did not warm up to you and your way of handling a tough shell?

• edited July 2020

Oh lordy I just cant anymore

• edited July 2020

Dave, I think you need to be seeking counsel in the real world, not the forums.

• edited July 2020

Creating boundaries through conversation prior to a session with someone to cuddle.

Ask the important questions....💜
    Here are just a few....

What is important/not okay for the individual during a session?

What's your goal/game plans in creating a positive cuddle experience? What is theirs?

What WOULD you like from them as an individual/vice versa?

Miscommunication can easily happen between two people who are just starting to get to know each other.

And most importantly, if they are uncomfortable/not into the experience/ect. Be respectful as you would hope someone would for you.

Try not to take things personally to heart in these instances, there's things we just don't know that someone else could be going through. 🙃

• @pmvines
    It ain't over till it's over.

• [Deleted User]123Cuddle123 (deleted user)

Hard stop at “doing what you want” your other post was similar with expectations and such, please remove yourself. Can’t see why anyone would be comfortable being around you let alone one on one

• [Deleted User]123Cuddle123 (deleted user)

I guess you said “they” but man your creeping me out

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

I'll say this much... the previous topic didn't disappoint with the twists & turns!

Closed. 2020-07-07 21:08:28.74 ET

This discussion has been locked.