Losing Faith In CuddleComfort

I've been on CuddleComfort for almost 3 years now. I am a typical non-pro male cuddle enthusiast who has cuddled with dozens of women pro cuddlers (and they have only been pros, I wonder why $$$$). I love and am fond of each of them, but at the same time know better than to get too emotionally invested into any of them, especially since there's money involved.

Before I get into this, I want to point out a couple of things:

1. This is not my real account. This post could get me kicked off CuddleComfort and I don't want my real account getting banned and to lose all my karmas.

2. There are some women who are really good at cuddling, and I can see why they charge for what they do, because they are prominent figures in the community and their service is just that good.

3. I understand a lot of women are hesitant to want to be engaged on a platform like this and meet up with other guys they don't even know. It's a scary world out there and a lot of guys can be shady. They don't know what these guys motives are. Women may fear for their own safety and lives when it comes to meeting men on here that are total strangers, wondering what if I get kidnapped, what if he might god forbid try to murder me. So trust me, I get all that.

Now, here's where I have a problem:

I joined CuddleComfort to find a good, solid, non-pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. For as long as I've been on here, I have not found that. A method I've heard quite often is to book sessions with pros and receive karmas. The more you have, the more trustworthy you might seem to be to non-pro women. To no avail, still have not been able to book a non-pro woman.

As I mentioned earlier in my post, I'm using this backup account because I don't want my real account getting banned and to lose all my karmas. But then again, why would it matter even if my real account DID get banned? Acquiring good karmas hasn't helped at all to entice non-pro women so it really hasn't done anything for me.

Here are rough estimates of CuddleComfort's "demographics":

99% of the men on here are non-pro enthusiasts.

95-99% of the women on here are pro cuddlers.

They're not exact, but you get the idea, you get the trend at least.

Why is this? Why do so many women want to get paid to cuddle while the men are willing to do it for free, or even pay for it? Why do women have this kind of power over us?

I'll tell you why. Because when all these women sign up, they think that they can all become "pros" because they see all these desparate suckers on here like you and me that are willing to fork over our hard earned money on here for something that is supposed to be a mutual feeling. Men like you and me are desparate suckers. We see these videos on facebook and other social media that manipulate men about how great cuddling is and its "health benefits" and all this other stuff. Is that stuff really true? Or have we been fooled into believing that we "need" to cuddle? For all these years before I even joined CuddleComfort, I've never been in a serious relationship or even knew what it was like to cuddle. Was life perfect and was I happy? No, but I always got by just fine.

Cuddling is supposed to be a mutual feeling, in which neither party cares about money. Or at least that's what I've always believed. But instead it has become a business. And CuddleComfort should be ashamed of themselves for enabling this behavior. Us men are being manipulated, we are being taken advantage of by these women, and we are just blindly allowing ourselves to be robbed and this to continue. This is not what I signed up on here for.

If women really wanted to cuddle as much as us men do, don't you think there would be hordes of them on here willing to do it for free just like us men are? And I know I pointed out earlier how women may fear for their safety and lives when it comes to meeting strange men on here, but there ARE a lot of women on here (albeit 95-99% are "pros"). And no, the reason why women take money for this is not because that's the price men have to pay for how risky of a business this can be for women. Money is not a factor when it comes to the potential dangers of meeting strange men on here. If a man has bad intentions, no amount of money you charge is going to save you from that. That's what exercizing good judgement is for.

And to the guy on here that made the post in the forums on here the other day, saying "I'll give $10 to the first 10 women on here that message me. Buy a cup of coffee on me! It's my way of giving back and saying thank you!" Dude, where is your dignity at? You don't owe anybody ANYTHING. What has this site given to us? It's we that have given to this site, our hard earned money, or at least 15% of the money that we just blindly give away to these women like candy.

And I understand this site DOES need some form of revenue in order to keep themselves financially afloat. But how much do they really need for that? CuddleComfort is making a killing off of our wallets. If they really cared, they would find a way to try and bring in more women that only want to cuddle and it not be about money, but they've shown me that they really don't care. CuddleComfort sees how vulnerable we are and are laughing at us, all the way to the bank. They’re doing absolutely nothing to bring in non-pro women cuddlers (if they even exist) and only care about profiting off the men who are just blindly being other women’s ATMs. Shame on CuddleComfort.

Let me ask you guys something: what are your goals in life? What do you ultimately want for yourself? Chances are, if you're just like me, you don't want to just continue to fork over your hard earned money to cuddle week after week, month after month, year after year, with no end in sight. You would eventually like to find a girlfriend/wife, but that might also be difficult for you. I just want you to know that I see you, I feel your pain, and you're not alone.

While I wish I had the answers, CuddleComfort is NOT the answer. They are crooks, a scam, and a conspiracy.
If we, the silent majority (men) all stood together in solidarity and said "You know what? I REFUSE to be anybody's ATM anymore", imagine what we could accomplish together. It would at least be interesting to find out.

And if you are offended by anything I’ve said, then I am offended by the masses of men on here who do not question the way we’re being treated, manipulated, and just flat out robbed.

And I will conclude by saying this: if it really IS true what is said about cuddling, that it has all these health benefits and lowers heart disease or whatever, then as awful as this might sound for me to say, I think I would rather die of heart disease than to continue to be somebody's ATM and be stripped of my dignity. Knowing that women don't want to cuddle with me unless I pay them money. Just think about that. We shouldn't have to pay to cuddle. It shouldn't be a crime to have to want to cuddle for free, but apparently it is on here.

No woman wants to cuddle with you unless you pay them money. Just let that sink in...

Comments

• I don't know if you'll see this but a gym membership and a healthy diet plan work wonders with finding a regular lady, and are much cheaper than pro cuddlers, as long as you give it your all and be consistent.

I have a broken body part and a restrictive job which makes it hard to be consistent, but when I can do it, the ladies I know or meet notice and like more how I am when I look fit and together and striving for something.

Maybe I'm an a-hole but that's my two cents.

• StayWoke614, it seems you are banned now but I hear your concerns. I took a break for a bit and I think that helps sometimes to get away from the site. I do not know your situation but I have been here awhile now and I recommend this site to a lot of people. I think sometimes we all just need a break when things get frustrating and challenging here. I know there are wonderful people here. Just something to consider. Hope you have a great weekend.

• I think of the site as like a hitch-hiking arrangement messaging organisation, with a taxi service. Some people find a free lift, which just happens to be going exactly when and where they want to go ; and some who don't, instead take a cab where they want to go.

"allowing ourselves to be robbed" is self-contradictory. If we allow it, we aren't being robbed.

I wonder how well the OP would manage dating, if he insisted that his lady partner always paid for half of the meal, cinema, and gas ? Would he accept a free cuddle, if he had to travel at his own expense ?

The site doesn't promise men a female cuddle buddy. If men want to limit themselves to female partners, that's their choice ; and any filtering beyond that, will be even more limiting.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

While I don't necessarily agree with all the specifics of what you're saying (I don't think CuddleComfort is evil), I understand the hurt and resentment behind your post.

But it's not CuddleComfort's fault.

Here's a simple fact of life: overall, men have a lot more affection and desire (platonic or otherwise) for women than women have for men. Also, women are a lot choosier than men. It's not much different in online dating than it is on CuddleComfort: an average looking woman in a big city can effortlessly match with 100s of men, while an average looking man may struggle to find even a handful of matches, or at least matches who will actually return his messages. Another way of looking at it: most women can find affection and/or sex pretty easily, and without doing anything in particular to earn it. But men can't. Men have to earn it somehow, or pay for some semblance of it.

Note that while this site is about platonic cuddling, in the world of prostitution, it works the same: most prostitutes are women catering to men, with very few men catering to women. This is simply because women have much easier access to sex than men.

I think the reasons you state, and the reasons many people state, for why there are so few non-pro women on CuddleComfort are wrong. While physical safety is obviously a concern for women, I don't think it has much to do with the lack of women here. After all, plenty of women meet men from dating apps or otherwise. The real reason is simple: most women receive plenty of affection, and if they're ever lacking it, it's easy for them to find. This is not going to change, ever. There's nothing CuddleComfort can do to change it. I read a review of CuddleComfort once, written by a woman, and she found it really bizarre, because, as she put it, "Almost everyone has enough physical touch in their lives. Only weirdos need a special site to find cuddle partners." Obviously she has no idea what life is like for the majority of single men.

You say you've never been in a serious relationship. But why not give dating a try (or another try)? I'm not going to lie, it's pretty tough for men. But it's doable, and at least you can have some degree of assurance that women are not spending time with you just for money. I do advise staying off dating apps, which are horrible, soul-crushing experiences for most men, and instead take up some activity that allows you to meet women naturally in person.

• I do think part of the problem is that women are often comfortable cuddling with female friends and family members, while men usually won't cuddle with male friends or family members. I hope that over time, culture changes so that men feel more comfortable cuddling with both sexes. I've seen men attend cuddle parties locally and become more comfortable cuddling with both sexes, which is freeing and transformative for many of them.

I have been on both sides, cuddling with numerous people as an enthusiast, as well as a professional cuddler. I have paid a professional cuddler and I've been paid to cuddle by others, so I have experienced both sides of the client/pro relationship. What I have observed is that professional cuddling is unique in that the boundaries provide a safe container, where people can relax more because there's not as much ambiguity or confusion about the meaning of the cuddling.

I personally have found it more relaxing to cuddle with pros, because I know they aren't looking for a romantic relationship and there's no awkward tension or uncertainty there. Even cuddling with female enthusiasts can be fraught with difficulty, in my personal experience, because some want or hope for a romantic relationship with me.

When men cuddle with women for free, they often feel pressure to impress and look good, because they are often hoping it will lead to a dating relationship down the track. Professional cuddling removes this pressure and uncertainty, so men can just be themselves, relax and receive without worrying about what the other person thinks. It creates a more therapeutic environment where people can be open, vulnerable and honest, than cuddling with someone as an enthusiast.

In the dating scene, men often feel pressure to present themselves in a certain way to look more appealing. They might think they have to be stoic, and hide any weakness or vulnerability to look more masculine. With professional cuddling, there's no need for that. It's just like a mother holding her child, and creates a safe space for people to heal, process their feelings and fully relax.

• Suggesting the acquisition of good karma is supposed to reel in non-pro cuddlers who you then try to start a romantic relationship with is nuts. Who sold you on that garbage?

You're feeling robbed and slighted by a website YOU SOUGHT OUT. It sounds like you're the kind of guy who buys a woman a drink and now thinks she owes you something. Nope.

The reason cuddling costs money is that it is ordinarily only an act people do with those they're comfortable with and trust. That's impossible to have with a stranger. Your money (and karma) allows the cuddler some of that comfort and trust - enough to meet and enjoy that time together.

Cuddling nicely and within the rules isn't supposed to be a way towards something further. The cuddling is the thing, that's why we're here. And it's either worth it to you or it isn't.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)
    edited July 2020

Nothing is free. Every thing has a cost. That cost does not have to be financial.

How therapeutic or healing cuddling is for one person or another is very relative. As well as what is defined or labelled as such.

The OP's expressed frustration is merely a reflection of his and many men's inability or failure to cultivate and harness meaningful and satisfying relationships outside of the site. Men in general have a transactional mindset when it comes to many things in life. And in the world of free cuddling, being transactional often gives off a cold impersonal vibe . Even to someone who is not interested in anything more than a cuddle. Some women have that approach too.

Many women these days are just as estranged or distant from their families as some men are. Many have lived for decades alone as single women raising children by themselves. Many are caregivers to their loved ones and extended families. And they're not getting any form of physical affection in those connections and relationships.

Does it mean that they don't need the physical affection? Or need it as much as men? Or is it that their life situations and choices condition their brains to seek physical affection in a different way? How many women are actually natural huggers? That is outside of the context of an aunty or grandma forcing a hug on them for as young as they can remember.

Does not seeking to cuddle as an enthusiast for free on a cuddle website as a woman necessarily mean that you're getting your physical affection needs met else where in your life or that you don't need it at all?

Or does seeking to become a pro cuddler for a fee always mean you enjoy cuddling enough to want to offer it for a fee? Or is it just the lore of an economic opportunity to make ends meet? Or the safety that presumably comes with fee payment?

How verifiable is it that men need more physical affection than women do? Are there less enthusiast females on this site because they don't need the kind of physical affection that men need or at all?

While the idea of men hugging each other is changing in a more positive direction. There's still more encouragement needed as far as supporting such an interest among men. And does a man get the same degree or kind of fulfillment from hugging a guy as he does a woman? On what level or in what context does a guy hugging another guy provide the kind of healing and therapy he wants or needs to feel vis a vis hugging a woman?

How true is it that women generally prefer or enjoy hugging each other? How many women on this site put hugging 'everyone' as a preference rather than 'men' in their profile? How many women have a ton of female friends that they hug often?

How many women raising children and grandchildren on here would fork up $80-$100 per hour to go cuddle with a woman? How many women in long term relationships or marriages with or without a partner's consent would pay to cuddle a woman?

And how does each person define what healing and therapy looks like and feels like to him or her in a cuddle experience?

We throw around these words so loosely. We make so many generalized assumptions about gender and social habits. Because ultimately it's what we know and experience to be true. So there fore it must be so for everyone.

There are so many variables that impact anybody's success in finding cuddle partners on this site. While the gender disparity as it relates to the ratio of pro to nonpro female Cuddlers is real and verifiable it is but one of many.

• edited July 2020

Hey @StayWoke614, I think it would have been fine to post your perspective under your real account. So it's a shame for an OP to unnecessarily display as banned in this way but the mods have to enforce the T&Cs.

But anyway, a few things stuck out to me from your post that I briefly just want to give my opinion on:

The number of genuine enthusiasts that join and later want to become a Pro is very low from everything I've seen. I think to suggest otherwise is an easy assumption that fits neatly into your narrative but I really don't think it's the case.

On price, yes some Pros don't seem to understand fair value but I do think it's unreasonable for you to discount the risk factor involved. Perhaps it's because you are thinking about it based on your own conduct but if you were to see the daily reports that come in, I think you'd be more understanding of there being a risk premium.

And finally, I was reading your perspective with interest until this line: "They are crooks, a scam, and a conspiracy". I think in that instant you devalued your post considerably.

• @MrKinder ... where did the OP pick up on the “garbage” idea that hiring pro Cuddlers leads to an enthusiast encounter?
    That strategy was posted by at least one of the mods , and a couple of pro cuddlers on this forum . It’s a great sales gimmick , but in the OP’s case it is working against him , ie his profile displays a proclivity to visit professionals , yet he desired a monogamous cuddle arrangement with an enthusiast. What enthusiast women wants to go through screening a cuddle partner then have them decline a cuddle invitation because he want to see someone else and even pay the someone else

"Suggesting the acquisition of good karma is supposed to reel in non-pro cuddlers who you then try to start a romantic relationship with is nuts. Who sold you on that garbage?"

@MrKinder To provide additional context to @cuddlerforu24 's reply, there used to be several female enthusiasts on the forum who said they really wanted to see lots of good karma on their potential cuddle partners. And one, in reply to a post asking how men could find non-pros to cuddle with, suggested to him to cuddle lots of pros first and build up good karma. So if this idea is "nuts", blame them, not the OP here. Moreover, I see nothing in OP's post suggesting he was trying to start a romantic relationship with people from this site; that idea appears to come entirely from your own mind.

• [Deleted User]LucidDreams84 (deleted user)

I don’t think this site is more evil than any other American service business. But I do agree, it’s very disappointing. It’s nothing but female pros and opportunists. Virtual cuddles? GTFO. This is my 2nd account because I was so frustrated I deleted my first one. I’ve been in here for years and never had a cuddle that wasn’t with a pro. Maybe 2-3 MESSAGES that weren’t from a pro or someone that turned to be a bot or banned. And I live in the 3rd most populous city. I’ll give it towards the end of summer, then I’ll delete it for good.

I have an honest question for @LucidDreams84 and OP and lots of other men here: Why do you keep trying with non-pros on this site? There are so, so many more men than women here.

Imagine you want to meet women, and you go out to a bar. You enter the bar. There are about 5 women in the whole bar and 50 men. Each woman is surrounded by a few men talking to her and trying to flirt. If I were in that situation, I would either go elsewhere to meet women, or else I would stay at this bar and just have a drink and forget about meeting women. But apparently you guys would hang around the bar for hours, trying to get a word in with the women and wondering why you can't get their attention.

• Cuddling with a pro on the site, might give the Karma which leads to cuddling with a non-pro on the site. Some non-pros want Karma, like some employers want a new-hire employee to have experience ; but how does one get experience, before one's first job ? No-one could expect much success asking to borrow someone's car or aircraft, unless they could at least produce a licence to drive or fly.

Pros are definitely a good way to practice in a "safe" environment, where there is less risk of failure. Think of a bicycle with training wheels, or a car with dual controls for the instructor. Think of a tandem parachute jump, or a ski guide for off-piste exploring. Sure, we'd all like to enjoy these activities without needing a paid expert ; but I'd guess that most of the men on this site either : missed out on the practice first time around ( when they were a child, so were forgiven childish mistakes ), or have lost the skill by being in a relationship or not in one.

While someone is trying to arrange to cuddle with a non-pro, the risk of failure is high. It is like trying to light a fire in a survival situation ; if it doesn't work, it is a severe emotional let-down, so one is much worse off than if one hadn't tried. However, if one has a regular pro to visit, the only risk is that one has to pay for a session, to make up for it. With lower stakes, one can focus better on the activity ; with more chance of getting it right. I helped my fear of flying by regularly using flight simulators at fun-fairs ; because I could then relax on a real flight, by convincing myself that I was in a box fastened to the ground.

Cuddling is emotionally beneficial ; perhaps in part because it is an element of a relationship, so a section of the brain is fooled into believing one is in that desired state. Many pros are in relationships ; but most female non-pros also aren't looking to start a new one. To quote the Rita Coolidge song, "All I wanted was a sweet distraction, for an hour or two".

I recommend the mindset of male non-pros, should be like the hero in "Shane" or "The Bodyguard" ; who leaves at the end of the movie, having done some good for a while.

• I can't help but think that the day that mainstream cis straight men find a way to be comfortable with cuddling each other will be the day that they finally stop getting "scammed" by women that want money for cuddling.

And honestly? As a professional cuddler, I'm really looking forward to that day. I hope many men DO finally get comfortable cuddling each other at some point. Too many early professional cuddler sites relied on the women marketing to men trope too much, so I'd LOVE to see the market get upended when many cis straight men don't need that to get cuddles anymore and see how we shift and who we shift to trying to work with more.

Do we help trans men and women? Do we help divorcees that don't want to deal with people their age trying to start something with them? Do we help people post-therapy sessions so they can cuddle and feel good enough to take on the rest of the day after unpacking trauma with their counselor? Do we help recent widows still grieving? Do we spend time with lonely travelers who are sick of living out of hotel rooms? Do we help those with chronic diseases?

(I've worked with all of those people btw. They are absolutely here and elsewhere in the cuddlesphere looking for the person that they feel best seeing too, and I'd love to see those people be able to be cared for whether it's a professional cuddler or another enthusiast)

@SnugglewithSam The main reason straight men cuddle with women instead of men is because straight men like cuddling women a lot more than they like cuddling men. Sure, physical contact with another human in general is nice. It would be nice if men were more huggy towards each other, and I could see myself cuddling with a man in the right circumstances. But it's never ever ever going to replace being close to a woman.

@SnugglewithSam The difference between your point and mine is that you think it's just some weird hangup that men have been socialized into. I promise you are mistaken.

• If a man enjoys cuddling with women, they could instead cuddle with : men, pets, inanimate objects ; or simply not bother.

A person who wants to eat meat but can't, might instead eat quorn ( resembling mince ), or vegetarian sausages or burgers ; others might just eat vegetables.

I quit drinking over 20 years ago ; but I don't drink non-alcoholic beer, to satisfy an ongoing craving for beer, I drink Pepsi/Coca-Cola/ tea/coffee to satisfy my craving for flavoured water.

A man who wants to cuddle with a woman, but can only cuddle with a man, is likely to imagine ( at least subconsciously ) that they are cuddling a woman ; as they might if they are hugging their pillow ( on the way to Amarillo ). The pillow probably doesn't mind that, and isn't likely to push boundaries.

• In my non-pro experience, reading the forum and private messaging with other women on here, nonpro women get so much non-platonic s*** on this site (that advertises itself as platonic) that many run screaming and swearing. We bound on here like bunnies thinking it might be a safe place to snuggle and get a snoot-full of ack and go. It's also a lot of work to sort, screen, and try to suss out if each person is going to respect your boundaries. And guys, ya just don't know what it's like to be a woman, just like we don't know what it's like to be you. It's easier to snuggle one's cat and wait to date a nice boy-girl-neutral-friend than to risk something that is, sadly, all too common. And it's sad that the respectful ones have to pay for the many that are lacking that skill.

I've been supremely lucky. My screening has worked, my in-person experiences have been exquisite. There's no way I could have been on here as a younger woman though -- I didn't have the skills nor confidence then to screen, speak up for myself, feel safe, etc and I would have gotten a lot more of the wrong kind of attention then. Most fellows who are looking to push boundaries are not going to pick a 58 year old woman with no picture, thank Jesus. And it's due to the impeccable boundaries, sensitivity and kindness of @brotothenight and @ozonelayer that gave me such wonderful first experiences. I think if I had had more pushy experiences I wouldn't have lasted. Cuddlecomfort would have been Cuddlediscomfort and I would have left.

I find it funny when men make up stories about why women do what we do instead of asking us. How medieval!

We want to snuggle with you respectful fellows. We do! We LOVE you. But arranging a scenario where we're sure you are someone who is sensitive, respectful and clued in about our experience and needs isn't an easy thing and many would just rather not even try. Because being groped is at least, freaking annoying, and at worst, freaking scary and/or seriously traumatizing.

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

@StayWoke614 or lol whatever😉
    For me it’s all about the communication, then location, and karmas are a bonus. I’m a nonpro and I love this s#@t😆
    I have cuddled a few newbies and all had zero karmas. Dude... hit me so we can role play. I say role play cause I’m guessing your not in my area. Then maybe I can help in ways of communication👍🏽

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

Also karmas help but by no way is a true measure of how often or how many good sessions they have. I lost count. Some just don’t feel like it and I don’t take it personally. This is only my perspective as a nonpro.

• Hey everybody! OP back here again. I appreciate all the feedback. Going to try to reply to everybody 1 by 1:

@davebutton I appreciate your input! You are not being an a-hole at all, my friend. Going to the gym sounds like a nice way to meet other women, and that perhaps has a better chance to leading to find a woman to cuddle with than this site.

@OhioMike Thank you for your kind words! I would hope that you take what I say more into consideration though, as if it weren't for me shelling out money for pro-cuddlers, this site would have been of zero benefit to me in all the years I've been on here. Hope you have a great weekend as well, my friend!

@geoff1000 "allowing ourselves to be robbed" isn't self-contradictory the way I see it at least. Some of us could be addicted in such a way that we want to cuddle, we pay money for it, but deep down we really hate to pay money for something we really shouldn't have to to begin with. Unfortunately, our addictions for cuddling can be too strong for our mind to tell our wallets no, and I'm pretty sure we ALL really want to tell our wallets no!

As far as dating goes, that is a totally different concept than cuddling. Goods and services like dinner and a movie are consumed on a date, and somebody has to pay for that. Cuddling is not a good or service, it is something mutual, which is what this site advertises. While I am not opposed to paying everything on a date, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to going half on it with the woman, just saying!

@SanFranResident That is fine, you don't have to agree with everything I've said. As I've said before: non-pro men are at a disadvantage here on CuddleComfort. If you're a non-pro male on CuddleComfort, you want to cuddle, but you have no money, then you're just f***ed and this site has nothing to offer you. How is that fair to us?! And while it MAY not be CuddleComfort's fault, but they know that this has been going on for a long time and they're doing absolutely nothing to address it! And this is why I'm trying to stand up for us and call them out on their BS. And I do agree that it seems men have more affection for women than women do for men. But why is it like that?? How did it get to that point? Has cuddling brainwashed us with their advertisements that us men need it more than we really do, if at all? Seems like all cuddling did is just turn us men into sissies, and that goes for me too. I mean just look at us. Being fooled into believing that we need to cuddle but there's no other choices out there for us than to pay women to cuddle. I do thank you for your input in regards to dating, though. Even though that's not why I'm here, I'm sure my time is better spent when it comes to dating at least.

@TouchSanctuary You bring up a lot of great points! I do want to make clear that I do not have a vendetta against pro women cuddlers, but if I want to cuddle and I don't have any money, this site has basically nothing to offer me. Rhetorically speaking, what am I supposed to do. And I also want to make clear that while I do not judge men that cuddle with other men, I cannot see myself doing that and it being an alternative to cuddling with other women. To me it's just not the same. And I actually have heard inside stories from other pro women cuddlers about how other non pro women are more comfortable paying pro women cuddlers to cuddle than cuddling with a non pro man for free, which is only a further kick in the gut to me, but that's neither here nor there.

@MrKinder I never said anything about starting a romantic relationship with anybody. And you're actually defending CuddleComfort's crooked practices?? That's just sickening. You're no better than the enablers who run this website! Wake up! I looked at all your reviews, and not a single one of those women are a non-pro. How can you not share in my frustration of not being able to find a cuddle buddy to cuddle with and it not be about money?

@Bles Those are definitely a lot of questions to think about. Unfortunately for me and just about every other male on here, the cost is financial.

@Mark You say that non pro women that later become pros is at a very low percentage, but how do you explain 95-99% of women on this site being pros? They all would have to start off as non pros, or perhaps I'm wrong about that? I myself have seen quite a few women on here that were new on the scene and at one point non pros and found myself being eager to reach out to them, but then found myself being disappointed when they mentioned that they're being upgraded to "pros" or when their account just later displays that. Just more "bait and switch" the way I see it. And with regards to what other non pro men do on here and there being a risk premium, that's one thing, but I have been one of the most reputable non pro males on here for years, and even I have had no success in being able to find what I originally came here for, which is a non pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. But this is why I have karma. So other women can have the piece of mind knowing that they'll feel safe with me, but despite my good karmas, it's STILL not good enough to attract a non pro woman cuddler and will probably never be. And yes, I called CuddleComfort "crooks, a scam, and a conspiracy" and I still stand by that. Sorry if that hurts anybodys feelings, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it. CuddleComfort might be crooks, but they are NOT stupid, I will give them that. Non pro men are at a monumental disadvantage as I've previously stated when it comes to what CuddleComfort has to offer them, and CuddleComfort KNOWS this has been going on for a long time, yet they've done absolutely nothing about it, and that's why I'm calling out CuddleComfort and saying these things about them.

@LucidDreams84 You are my brother and I feel your pain! Whatever it is you may be looking for in life, I pray you get it. I feel you deserve nothing but the best!

@littermate Thank you for your input! It's nice to hear those things from a non pro woman such as yourself. However, I think I might need to reiterate the value of good karma on non pro males profiles, and how it simplifies separating respectful non pro males such as myself, and the sickos and boundary pushing scumbags.

@Softsupport Of course you love CuddleComfort, you're a woman and I'm sure you have a lot of men in your inbox. Therefore this site has a lot to offer you! Can't say the same about me though. I wish we were not far from each other though :/ But karmas should be very much helpful! People don't always have to leave 5 stars. I've seen other people leave anywhere from 1-5 stars on other peoples profiles.

• edited August 2020

You say that non pro women that later become pros is at a very low percentage, but how do you explain 95-99% of women on this site being pros? They all would have to start off as non pros, or perhaps I'm wrong about that?

That's not how it works. The vast majority arrive directly at the application page after searching on Google how to become a professional cuddler. Of the few that get approved, we when convert those applications into actual Pro accounts.

The straddlers that end up outside of that flow, either by mistake or intent, are either suspended and forced to apply or voluntarily start the process themselves before they are reported.

It's rare for an enthusiast to join this website and later decide to become a Pro.

And yes, I called CuddleComfort "crooks, a scam, and a conspiracy" and I still stand by that. Sorry if that hurts anybodys feelings

I doubt it hurts anyone. It just makes you seem unreasonable.