Nashville TN to Tampa Florida road trip, recommendations are welcome.

Hopefully this is allowed here.

I'm leaving Nashville for Tampa Florida ( possibly other locations depending on my schedule ) to visit a friend and hopefully cuddle some Floridians August 3rd - ?

I'm craving some off the beaten path sight seeing and adventures. I figured I'd inquire here for than those who may live along my route.

I'm originally from FL but haven't been back in years so my recollection of fun spots is outdated. Also Covid may impede what's open or has limited service / hours.

Things I like, kayaking, food - crustaceans and seafood in general would be ideal given I'm landlocked, animals / wildlife, national parks , go carts, best place for a beer and to watch the sunset. This is just a few things off the top of my head but I'm open to anything you can throw at me.

Favorite places to eat, must sees, best place to kayak, see wildlife..etc

Any suggestions are much appreciated. 🧡

Comments

• Seacrest Wolf Preserve, 3449 Bonnett Pond Rd, Chipley, FL 32428 : ) It's on my list the next time I head down that way.

• edited July 2020

@AceCuddlerMike 🥺 this is exactly what I'm looking for! I love helping preserve and fund nature via sanctuarys like this. Thank you so much for the amazing recommendation.

• @Envie Yes Ma'am, you bet. Safe travels