Enough Is Enough

I think all non pro male cuddle enthusiasts should stand together in solidarity and leave CuddleComfort for the bigoted way that they’re being treated. It’s a crime on here to want free cuddles, and if you don’t have money for it, this website has nothing to offer you. And you also gotta love the “non pro women” (probably fake bots) that will look at your profile after you’ve messaged them, but they’ll just ignore your message. If you want me to leave you alone after I’ve sent you a nice respectful message, just tell me straight up, or block me 🤷‍♂️ The nerve, the blatant disrespect, and the bigotry, is absolutely unheard of...

Comments

• CC is rather like a nice but overcrowded beach. If there were fewer non-pro male cuddlers, that would make the gender numbers more balanced for those who are left.

• I'm confused. Are you messaging pros asking for free cuddles? Also, about non-pros not responding, it happens all the time when they are not interested. Most women prefer not to tell you and will just ignore your message. If you dont get a response, just know they are not interested and move on.

• Do hitch-hikers expect every driver to stop, and explain why they aren't giving a lift ? Do street buskers expect every pedestrian to stop, and explain why they aren't giving money ?

One thing which is sure to discourage non-pro females, is a man who expresses a feeling of entitlement. If a woman isn't given the freedom to choose to not respond, what other freedoms can they not expect ?

• @staywoke615 ~ Just an unsolicited bit of suggestions/commentary from a non-pro, non-bot (except maybe for halloween), non-bigoted, non-male..... but happy user of this site.....

1) Ask yourself, What about my profile do they not find interesting? hint It's blank ~ fill it out so people can get a feel for who you are.

2) You get out what you put in. Your user name is "Stay Woke" which implies believing yourself to be "woke" and wanting to "stay" that way. This requires ongoing work, so I recommend starting here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/7826/reasons-you-may-not-be-getting-responses-feel-free-to-comment-or-add

3) I agree with @Mike403 ~ move on... There are a number of guys I've messaged who've checked my profile and haven't written back. I just figure they're not down to deal with me (could be any number of reasons - check my profile and you'll see, among other things, I'm basically a wordy weirdo, and some people just aren't into that) and thankfully they aren't wasting my time by getting my hopes up with replies. I just add a note that says, "Nope, was't interested. GOI" (get over it) and I move on.

4) Read through those forum posts ~ There's a lot of great ideas to be mined...

5) Remember ~ Joining this site was free and you are looking for free cuddles. Free doesn't equal a lack of effort required. Nobody owes any of us anything. If you really want "free" it will cost you time, effort and humility. And if you don't like that equation it'll cost money too.

6) Did you check out that forum thread yet? Here's the link again...
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/7826/reasons-you-may-not-be-getting-responses-feel-free-to-comment-or-add

Good luck!
    ~QL🕊

• edited August 2020

Most woman are bombard with messages from hundreds of guys. Somebody did an experiment on a dating site and created a profile of the most unattractive woman. Her bio said that she had 6 kids from 5 different daddies, was HIV positive, and had bed bugs in her room. That profile was still got tons of messages from guys.

• edited August 2020

Don't feed the entittled incel trolls

• @Mike403
    I saw a similar article which said how people should be on a date for it to be successful.
    A man must arrive : on time, clean, well-presented, with a small gift etc. etc.
    A woman must arrive.

• @geoff1000, if a woman doesn't make it easy for you without having to take her to some fancy restaurant, run away from her as fast as possible.

• edited August 2020

Among two enthusiast women, six sessions - no charge. It takes some patience and some time to establish that you're not bad news, and with a first timer, more patience and time, but it can surely happen.

Side note: it probably won't help your case by posting hostile, woman haterz club content on the forum.

Just noticed: You joined last month and are upset you haven't had a session? It doesn't really work that fast, and it also doesn't show you as established in the community.

• edited August 2020

@staywoke615 , a picture goes a long way. Also a small description of yourself.

How do you approach women on the site? I know I send a message with a full description of myself, my interest in cuddling and other helpful information. I get non - responses from both pros and non- pros. If I don’t get a response after awhile I Just move on.

As far as free cuddles, you don’t have the right to demand that all cuddles are for free. If you prefer to message non - pros. only that’s your choice.

Oh, I’ve never met a bot on this site, pro or non - pro and if the site suspects someone, they remove and ban them from the site.

• @Snowbound , good point. Also
    helps if you had a few good sessions with good karma as well.

• lol I just got free cuddles last week here please stop crying incel

• Never forget Braun Strowman blew a 5-0 advantage in the 2018 Elimination Chamber ....

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited August 2020

I've had enough of these mother effing snakes of this mother effing plane... oh this isn't a snakes on a plane quote thread?

I have sympathy for everyone on this site and on every other online community site because no matter what you're going to run into issues, same with anyone running into issues in the outside world. But claiming bigotry because of not getting messaged back or blocked by someone who likely get dozens of messages a day from randoms makes you sound quite entitled OP. Very much a nice guy kind of behaviour which I'll even admit to unfortunately having engaged in a bit in the past. It benefits nobody, it changes nothing, and it makes everybody involved feel worse.

• @zundar - Drops the mic!!!

And the crowd goes wild!
    😲😆🤗 Whoop-woop-woop!
    ✊🤟🤘Heck Yeah!!!
    👏👏👏 Hmm... yes... a most agreeable sentiment...

Okay, so maybe some in the crowd weren't "going wild" but I was!!!

• When you don't know how to act right and behave like a rationally reasonable adult in a public forum do you really have a reason to piss and moan when somebody doesn't wish to interact with you 🙄

• An entitled attitude and an essentially empty profile will not get you much of anything, and entitled, quick to rush to conclusions, etc., is what your post reads to me. It is not the site's fault that you have trouble connecting with others. Reality is not a walk in the park, to succeed it takes improving the self and being open to get help without dishing out hate and nonsensical rhetoric.

Going by your profile date, you were barely here for even 3 months. It can take a long time due to various reasons (no fault of the site's), and self Improvement for anyone to make a connection out here. Less about blaming others, and more about taking responsibility for yourself.

• And you asking to be blocked sounds weird to me, because you could just as easily be making a post about not wanting to be blocked and how "hateful and unnecessary" that is, claiming "I just sent a respectful message." So that is strange to me.

• edited August 2020

"Do hitch-hikers expect every driver to stop, and explain why they aren't giving a lift ? Do street buskers expect every pedestrian to stop, and explain why they aren't giving money ?

One thing which is sure to discourage non-pro females, is a man who expresses a feeling of entitlement. If a woman isn't given the freedom to choose to not respond, what other freedoms can they not expect ?" Well said! @geoff1000

Edit:

et al.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@quixotic_life really not sure my comment deserves all that but thank ye thank ye, once again though I think you deserve all the applause you make a bunch more insightful comments than I do =)

@Lovelight Covid has been running rampant/cuddles have been at a low point for the entirety of their time here as well further impacting site activity and the responses they'll be getting. I don't really see what they're trying to accomplish with this post.

• @Zundar exactly, most people are probably just trying to keep busy in their day to day life and waiting til the restrictions are over to feel comfortable to interact for the purposes of meeting.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

@staywoke You've listed exactly one specific thing you are frustrated with that someone could potentially change: "they’ll just ignore your message. If you want me to leave you alone after I’ve sent you a nice respectful message, just tell me straight up, or block me."

You want women to message you back. I sympathize. It feels like you're sitting across from someone, you say "Hi, I'm [name]", and they just completely ignore you. It sucks. But you've got to change your mentality and realize women don't see it that way. You're not someone sitting across from them, you're just some random message in their inbox along with dozens of others. Yes, it sucks for men, but you'd do the same if you were in their position.

Beyond that, what concrete action do you think people could take to address this issue?

I actually do have one thing in mind that could help men on this site. I believe that pro cuddle prices are artificially high due to the obscurity and stigma of the work. I think if this line of work were better known, there would be a lot more pro cuddlers, and this would lower prices to something more reasonable for more men.

• Hey everybody! OP back here! Seems like most of you guys are a little late to the party so let me try to briefly summarize my story before I reply to everybody:

I did not join CuddleComfort last month. I have been on here for years and have cuddled dozens of women (all pros, only because they want my money). This is a backup account I'm using because I don't wan't my real account getting banned and to lose all my good karmas. And low and behold CC has banned yet another account of mine and will probably ban this one too! Go ahead! I'll just make another one! But anyways, I am well aware of how important it is to have pictures, good karma (experiences with other cuddlers), good vibes, and a good reputation, I have all that on my real profile already! But despite all that, I have not been able to find on here what I'm looking for, which is a non pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. Instead I still get treated like just about every other non pro male, like we're total scum, just about every time I try to reach out to a non pro woman.

And I find it incomprehensible how a lot of you want to sit back and call me "entitled". You want me to tell you what entitlement is?? 99% of men on CC are non pro enthusiasts, yet 95-99% of the women are "professionals" that want money to cuddle when cuddling should be mutual enjoyment for both parties. THAT'S entitlement. I know a lot of you feel the same way that I do, don't deny it. But why does it seem like I'm the only one speaking out against this?

Now, without any further adieu:

@Mike403 No I do not message "pros" asking for free cuddles. I'm not sure what the demographics look like in your particular area, but in my area non pro women are a scarce commodity, so I hope you can understand my frustration of how it would be pretty hard to simply "move on" if my attempt to reach out and set something up is unsuccessful. And yes, for some reason us as men are seemingly more desiring of cuddling than women are. I know it's not CuddleComfort's fault, but they continue to do nothing to address it. They don't care. All they care about is that 15% they get from the women we pay to cuddle. They seem to be blinded by greed. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we may have talked about this in the last thread I posted? But that's pretty funny that story of the fake chick with an STD, 6 kids and bedbugs and dudes were still blowing up her inbox, lmao!!

@geoff1000 See the thing is that I don't actually express entitlement when I message non pro women. I'm a pretty attractive male, well established, good karmas, profile filled out to a T, all that stuff. And I do NOT mean that in any arrogant sort of way. But the way I see it, what reason would a woman have to NOT respond? This isn't facebook or any other social media platform. We ALL know what we're here for. Any woman I message knows what they're here for, and they should know what I'm here for as well. Like I said, I don't mean to come across as arrogant. But if a woman wants to cuddle, I like to believe that I'm among the best choices she has out there.

@quixotic_life I just want you to take into account that my real profile is already filled out along with a better choice for a username. And I can't possibly agree more when you say "nobody owes any of us anything"! I think that 95-99% of the women who want to be paid to cuddle should take note of that!

@pmvines For one, I am not trolling. I am raising awareness to a serious issue, something unreasonable that has been going on here for quite a long time. And besides, didn't somebody else already call you out in another thread for your insolence, yet here you are CONTINUING with that behavior! How on earth did somebody like you get to be a prominent figure here in the community? And entitlement? Entitlement is when 95-99% of the women on here want to get paid to cuddle when it's supposed to be mutual enjoyment. Again, I have been on here for years. I've acted right and behaved rationally and reasonable for so long and have still not been able to find a non pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. But not anymore. CuddleComfort does NOT care about that. They have made that blatantly clear. They don't care about me, and they don't care about you either sad to say. They only care about generating revenue. Just think about it! 99% of men on here are non pro enthusiasts, while 95-99% of women are pros that want money. It's the perfect setup for CC to profit off of guys like us, and it seems like I'm the only one who sees right through it.

@Snowbound I've been on here for years per my real account, I understand how important it is to be established, still haven't been able to find a non pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. I've actually been respectful for so long but I'm tired of the bigoted way I'm being treated, so that's why I'm seeming to come across as hostile. I've had enough.

@Lev136 I really, genuinely appreciate your advice! However, my real account has everything an inquiring woman could ask for, pictures, filled out profile, good karmas, all that. The problem is 95-99% of the women on here are "pros" that want money to cuddle, so that leaves the remaining 1-5% of the women that are non pros a scarce commodity. So when I'm unable to reach out to a non pro woman, I just hope you understand my frustration.

@werli10 Bruh, you're really trying to galavant and frolick around here about cuddling some bald-headed feminist that's not even all that attractive? You're not on any high horse. And you look like you're 15. Go do your homework before your mom takes your XBOX away.

@Zundar You've been on here for a year and a half and apparently haven't cuddled with a single soul on here. You should be even more outraged than I am tbh. And I don't consider myself to be a "nice guy", better yet ambitious and proactive. And entitled? 95-99% of the women on here want to be paid a ridiculous rate to cuddle, that's entitlement. And COVID could actually be more of a reason for people in general to flock to this site, not less, just saying. I don't know for sure, but it could be, just something to think about. The isolation could be taking it's toll on a lot of us so we need SOMETHING to replace our normal day to day activity and fill our wants.

@Lovelight I'm not entitled, my real profile is filled out to a T, I've been here for years. I've already explained this to other people so many times I'm blue in the face! Lol. But I'm pretty sure you understand at this point. And though it might not be this site's fault I have trouble connecting with others, but they're doing absolutely nothing to address the grievances of me and many other men!

@SanFranResident We meet again! It's a pleasure! I see where you're going with recommending there be more pro cuddlers. Increasing the supply to meet the demand. Unfortunately I've seen a lot of pro cuddlers leave this site for reasons unknown, and I haven't seen a pro cuddler list their rate for any less than $60/hr, which is still pretty high. And don't even get me started on the ones that demand $150/hr! How on earth do you justify charging that ridiculous rate? Lol! But something DEFINITELY has to give, one way or the other.

And I am NOT anybody's enemy! I am FOR you, your rights, and well beings! And that goes for @pmvines and @werli10 too. Just wish more people would open their eyes and see through CuddleComfort's BS. This website's main page I quote "We'll find you a cuddle buddy so you can start a friendship based on cuddling without any expectations of more". That is a bold faced lie. There are no "friendships" on here. It is all business, and we are pawns in their game. We don't need to cuddle, we've been fooled into BELIEVING that we need to from seeing all these advertisements and pictures about how "great" it is. If it really is great, don't you think there would be a lot more women on here willing to do it for free?

• edited August 2020

Be mad . I will just keep making friends and keep cuddling away . Loads of.advice you could be taking in from well intentioned folks who would be happy to.hear you out and help if you opened your mind to it . If you would rather smear poo all over the walls and tantrum go ahead I suppose...

• There's plenty of non-pros in my area and just like any dating site, I will likely never get noticed by any of them. A pro guaranteed me some touch in my life.

• edited August 2020

@pmvines Dude, wake up. Don’t you think that you deserve better than to continue to pay countless women your hard earned money on a regular basis to cuddle? Week after week, month after month, year after year, with no end in sight? Don’t you think that money would be better invested in something else? What does this site have to offer us? I’ll state my grievance again: I’ve been on here for years, and I’m tired of always having to pay women to cuddle. I want a non pro woman to cuddle with on a regular basis. Why is that so much to ask? The exchanges I’ve had here on the forums, in my inbox, have been good, enlightening. But rather than being stuck in the same rut so to speak, I’d like to see actual progress towards my request, which shouldn’t be unreasonable.

• Okie dokie then. Enjoy your time here til this account is banned 🤗

• “Til this account is banned”... and I simply just come back with a new one

• And you say you aren't a troll 🙄

• Sounds like you need to find a different website instead of trolling here. Quit making new accounts. It's not doing you any favors.