"Off limits" areas when cuddling. (Women Only)

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
Just curious if you gals have "off limits" areas? My first professional cuddler said that areas covered by swimsuit were off limits. A second professional didn't set any rules and wasn't uncomfortable when I got close to her bum. A past cuddle buddy didn't mind having those areas touched. What are your limits? Very curious.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Kuddlebunny (deleted user)
    Since cuddling is not a structured form of therapy with precise rules and techniques, it really depends on the boundaries vocalized by the cuddler. What is clear though is that cuddling is a platonic service. Thus, the nether regions are 'Off Limits' for everyone here. What is clearer is one should never assume what the cuddler is comfortable with. Always ask! Practice affirmative consent (yes means yes is an improved version of no means no)! 
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Generally at the beginning before I meet someone, I set the limits of no touching the genitals, no touching of the breasts (except incidentally when hugging/cuddling - but no intentional fondling), and no kissing on the lips. This has worked well for me so far, but I've only met two people from websites like these for platonic cuddling.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    @Sunflowerfield What about the butt?
  • Some are ok with it and some are not.
    Not all snugglers are alike. So there's really no way to answer this for everyone
    If a girl does not set boundaries do you ask?
  • Surprised to see kissing pop up, I would have thought kissing was not acceptable...and completely off limits on the lips or anywhere. Maybe this subject can be explored a bit. Maybe I am too new to cuddling.
    Does it needs it own subject line?
  • Someone else mentioned that their professional cuddler allowed platonic kissing on the lips. I thoughts that was quite odd myself. 
    @Cuddlygal21 That's way more than platonic cuddling. =:O
  • Why do I feel that this question was proposed to to win an argument? As in; look all the other women are alright having their butt touched Simply stated. this needs to be discussed before cuddling and it is entirely up to each person what they feel comfortable with or not, If their nose is off limits, it's off limits,It doesn't matter what other people do.
  • I agree with everyone else that this needs to be discussed before cuddling and is up to the individual. I am really surprised that a professional cuddler didn't mention off limits areas or rules, just because it becomes prostitution if you're sexual while being paid for it. Hence, why I've read of some professionals who will end a session early if boundaries are crossed several times.
  • I set strict limits on the inside of my nose.
  • Especially no ice picks in the nose, no way no mean NO!
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    @SnuggleSymmetry I would generally say the butt is off limits, although if I know someone *really* well I may relax my boundaries a bit - however, I would have to feel really safe and trust the person a lot. I mean I've had professional massages (from women) where they massage the butt, so it doesn't have to be sexual necessarily - however, I would probably feel quite uncomfortable if I only met someone once or twice and they touched that area. I also would feel more strongly about it if it were a guy touching those areas as opposed to a woman. I think I'd be a lot more cautious if I ever cuddled a heterosexual male.
  • Off limits are noted in the contract signed by professionals and the contract that people looking for professionals are required to read. Kissing, sexual activity or notions, touching somewhere undergarments cover such as breast, vaginal or yes, the butt, all goes against the contract signed by cuddlers.
    When those areas are sexualized by the media then of course you're going to feel uncomfortable.
  • I have no limits, but I am very respectful of my partner's wishes,  Communication is key.  My current cuddlebuddy and i agreed that if she was uncomfortable with anything I did that she'd immediately let me know.  I have pushed the envelope a tiny bit, but so far so good.  Platonic kissing (if such a thing really exists, lol) has become part of our routine.
    edited August 2016
    @CarlosHunt Intimate cuddling is the best kind of cuddling. I don't like when the girl says that certain areas are off limits.