What music are you all listening to?

Comments

• [Deleted User]PATSchick (deleted user)
    edited October 2020

Ok so I am uber late to this thread however... please allow me to join in.

My Love for music is ALL over the place. Music moves me, lights up my rooms, will lead on a merry dance around my living room at any given moment.

I am always listening to a few artist that I keep on my playlist here is one of them

Lennings

• @PATSchick ~ Yay!! Welcome!!! I've been back to this tread so many times to re-listen to some of the nuggets of greatness in here! Enjoy and Happy dancing round the living room!

Off to follow your link...

@quixotic_life I like that Conan Gray "Heather" sounds like something that would go on my Road Trip Playlist https://www.pinterest.com/Christylmom/road-trip-music-playlist/

@geoff1000 I too am a lover of Movie scores and soundtracks... my all time favorite for instrumental suite has to be "Indecent Proposal" breaks my heart EVERY TIME. I am so in tuned to the music in movies it just wholes me enthralled I tell YA! I have a huge collection of Movie Soundtracks in my collections.

Another one that makes me weep is by Ennio Morricone from the movie "Malena" it's a coming of age movie for a young Italian boy. The movie is so good.

If you've never heard of Bombay Bicycle Club I highly recommend checking them out. This is one of my favorites to twirl around the living room into the kitchen to :3 #musicislife

For cuddling I tend to like easy listening songs that make me happy or I can get into a sensual tune that makes me feel alive. "This Sweet Love" by James Yuill is such a song for me I don't know why it just fills me up. <3

Need a song to pick you up? Chateau by Angus and Julia Stone

edited October 2020

Ahhh the perfect date is in this song... just you and he (or she) headphones on listening to a real good LP this one is by The Paper Kites my current favorite group... it's a 3 way tie right now to be honest lol with Andrew Belle and Matt Pond PA.

"Do You Remember" by Lydia

@FunCartel that was a good one with Donna Summer

• South Carolina String Band:

• Irish-American Civil War Song:

• Johnny Cash

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)
    edited November 2020

AudioAddict’s RadioTunes.com has a Love Music channel that plays all love songs all the time from the 1960s to the 2010s. I’m listening for the first time today to hear what music might be played once a cuddler can see me in person again.
    https://www.radiotunes.com/lovemusic

They do play some older (‘90s on back) songs with a sexual undertone though. I think if I just mention the band Boyz II Men anyone who was listening to their music in the mid-90s will remember and put two & two together as to what song was played.

All-in-all I’ve heard plenty of familiar favorites on the channel including Bryan Ferry’s “Slave to Love” (1985) which I remember hearing at later hours on Friday nights in 1993-94. I also heard The Pretenders’ “I’ll Stand by You” (1994).

The pic in this post is the image that displays on the web page for the channel. I listen on a hardware player which does not display the channel art; only the artist and title of the current song.

• @apv - This is my go-to music channel.

https://www.di.fm/synthwave

100% synthwave as if the '80s never ended, but instead grew up.

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)
    edited November 2020

@Mike403 😎 I might eventually check that out. Digitally Imported (di.fm) is another of AudioAddict’s six sites/apps. Synthwave is similar to vaporwave. I have purchased Late Night Simulator’s entire discography available on Bandcamp. Thanks for the info 💛

@APV my favorite love songs mostly are from the 70's but I will check out the station thanks for sharing. Happy Monday

• @PATSchick Speaking of Happy Mondays