High Hourly Rates?

2»

Comments

• @DonLonG !!! 🥰🥰🥰 You're amazing and I love this!!!

• That's great 🤩😂

• This conversation gets brought up so often and it’s always the same people bothered by a complete strangers choices.

Live and let live. Just because you can’t afford $300 or see that amount as excessive, doesn’t mean others feel the same. Not everyone is living check to check or on a fixed budget. Maybe a potential client would prefer to see a pro who is more low-volume. If you can’t fathom why the prices are so high then that’s an obvious sign to move on because that pro is clearly not for you.

Why would CC put a cap on hourly rates when they get a percentage? Why would a pro charge less per hour because a few strangers are outraged at her hourly rate? No one is going to stop their business practices and put less money in their pockets because you have a bruised ego & are screaming extortion.

Since everyone is giving examples....

Planet fitness: $10 a month
    Chicago athletic club: $79 a month

Planet fitness is obviously the cheaper option but does that mean everyone wants to and should go to planet fitness? Hell no. People have choices and not everyone is after the most affordable option.

So now the assumption is: the lower the hourly rate, the more wholesome the pro is? Ha. To assume a woman is offering non-platonic services because of her hourly rate is ridiculous. There have been pros who charged under $80/hr and offered non-platonic services. The client can simply provide extra funds for the extra service & no one would ever know. This is why we shouldn’t make assumptions.

The disrespect towards women on these threads has gotten so out of hand and many of you wonder why you can’t even get a response from someone. Smh.

• @SweetCamiXO dead on! I won’t lie. I’ve seen certain prices on profiles and I was thinking “holy Hannah, that’s high”. And I’ll never feel comfortable enough to charge those amounts but to go out of my way to report or complain about it is pointless. It doesn’t affect me. As long as someone is willing to pay that amount, they will stay that amount.

• Instead of complaining about her rates, why not see if she offers layaway or 90 days same as cash.

• Hopefully, every cuddler sets a price that allows them to cuddle as often as they want to or need to. Sure, super-high rates might make a lot of people assume things, but it's also their choice.

If you set your options to only show cuddlers charging the amount you're willing to pay, then you don't even have to consider the others.

• I'm available for cuddling and price discussions

• @camillabill - You have to be an approved pro before you're allowed to charge. Your profile doesn't reflect that.

• edited September 2020

There are some pros that admit that they don't know what they're doing whether they are new or inexperienced. I messaged someone inquiring about rates since that's what it says to do here:

PUBLIC CUDDLE SESSION (Inquire for rate)
    Public Cuddle Session may include attending your event, concerts, movies, dinner, parks, malls, business events/ luncheons/dining, camping and other general public activities. May include hand holding, platonic companionship, pleasant, attentive to details and focused

She said that she had no idea what she should charge and that she got her $100/hr price from the suggested price on the website.

• The suggested price for private cuddling is $80/hour. So unless she heard incorrectly, that’s wrong. I do $50/hour for public outings and things of that nature. No guidelines or suggestions on the site would say pros should start their public cuddles are $100/h

• edited September 2020

@Sheena123 copy of text from her earlier this week. No names associated to protect the pros identity.

Me: Out of curiosity, how did you pick $100/hr
    Her: The website said that was standard

Her right to charge what she desires so no problem :)

• She’s definitely allowed to choose her prices, but she shouldn’t be using the site as an excuse 🙄

• @Sheena123 right! To top it off when you inquire about rate, she says something similar or whatever you think is fair

• She needs to get her story straight, be professional and have your prices out clearly to stave off confusion

• @Sheena123 yessss! You’d think in 2 years she’d know what she is doing. September 2018 is when she started

• I don't understand why some charge odd rates like $99/hr. Why not just make it $100?

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@Mike403 It's a little psychological thing that when we see prices end with 9/99 we end up thinking of them as being cheaper than they actually are. See it quite often when shopping, in this case being 99 rather than 100 also avoids being in the triple digits which is another thing our brains quite like as a longer number is usually exponentially larger than a shorter number.

On that note shops do all sorts of things to get people to spend more money or time, like where they place things around the shops and on different shelves to encourage more browsing and whatnot. https://www.businessinsider.com/save-money-by-knowing-these-tricks-stores-use-2018-3?r=US&IR=T

• @Zundar has a point. Why do you think Starbucks in Albertsons have Friday love where you can get any drink and pastry for $5 or $6 if venti? Basic business sense my friend