Do women actually order male cuddler's or only gay men?

Comments

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

No, they don't. Or extremely rarely.

• Order them ? You mean like pizza?

• I am curious about if women ever pay πŸ’° for cuddles from men? If so what reason? I know many women can easily find cuddle buddies male or female.

• @FishCuddles thank you for the rephrase 😊

• I can't find any pro male cuddlers within 300 miles of me. Maybe they don't exist.

• [Deleted User]Mennahugs (deleted user)

I would actually consider it, if they are a massage therapist.

• You don't have to be an actual therapist do give someone a good massage. I've been complimented on my hands and skills and didn't take any formal training.

• I mean, I wouldn't hire a man to cuddle me personally, but I can see how that would make a woman feel a lot more comfortable.

It's kind of a gamble meeting up with a stranger.

Not from this site, but I have met up with men before who state they only want cuddles only for them to start getting sexual halfway through unfortunately.

• I have known women to hire a professional because they are hesitant to explore the idea of β€œjust cuddling” if they are any good then they wind up becoming a fantastic addition to the safe and fantastic category. Just like hiring a massage therapist instead of getting a massage from a friend there are clear cut boundaries and expectations. And YES there are some amazing gentlemen pros on here like @Dante_S and @safensecure4u2 and probably plenty of others. 😊

Of course as there are numerous (likely 100’s) If threads we all know the ratio of men to women on this site is huge so we women enthusiasts have a LOT of options compared to you guys. We are cuddle and hug our girlfriends so we don’t get touch starved as easily as the majority of men.

• @pmvines Thank you!😁 @Mennahugs I totally get where your coming from nice combination of relaxing services. I am not a licensed massage therapist as of currently but trade with many (both male and female) The licensed massage therapists say that I have great skills and some ask if I am licensed, during the massage. So I agree with @PlayfulPanda I also had many pro cuddlers ask, if I am or will be a pro cuddler. I will take the compliments but keep my cuddle and non pro massage services free for now lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

yea that's true! I know @happybear gives great massages. Okay, so to reword my message: I would consider if they are really great at giving massages. 😁😁
    Hopefully I get to test out your skills @FishCuddles @PlayfulPanda

• Very true and good points @sillysassy Your awesome 😎!!!

• @Mennahugs I would enjoy showing you my skills one day! Thank you! Cuddles and massages are an excellent relaxation package deal!πŸ€—πŸ’ͺπŸΏπŸŽ‰

• I give good massage so sometimes I get a free extended time from a pro

• @pmvines
    I think Pizza Hut do a 6 foot Hawaiian.

• Very nice πŸ‘πŸΏ @chocolatey775

• @Mennahugs
    careful now what you wish for. ;)
    my massages when done right are amazing and often addictive

• New line of men's colognes.....pepperoni, basil, prosciutto......

@FishCuddles I agree!!

@PlayfulPanda lol oh now I'm curious!

• @Mennahugs
    Thank you, your sweet 🧑. Giving a massage is relaxing for me to see someone relax to my touch. Its affirming.

• I have come across women who use professional cuddlers - especially lesbians, as they feel more comfortable with a woman, but some straight/bi women feel safer with women too due to bad experiences with men. It's quite rare for women to use the services of a male professional cuddler but not unheard of. I imagine it would be so much safer than meeting men for free through websites like this or dating apps. I think men would have to demonstrate more qualifications/training, experience and good reviews to gain trust and get a good reputation though.

• @TouchSanctuary
    I'd like to know what training / qualifications a man can get, which would make them a good cuddler ; rather than say a good masseur, short-order cook, or psychotherapist.

If women are worried about a 'bad experience" that probably means things the man might say or do ; rather than what they might not say or do. As an example, if a woman wanted to hire a taxi for 5 minutes just to sit in it stationary while a rain shower passed ; she wouldn't be interested in his driving skills, but probably would still like to know he passed a Criminal Records check.

Is cuddling with a man like eating blowfish or sky-diving ; that part of the enjoyment is that it is intrinsically risky, and hence there is some psychological reward when it passes without incident ?

It seems that women can have their cuddling needs met very easily by a female friend ; so men who want to cuddle with them, need all the help we can get, to overcome that reluctance.

The vicar in "Footloose" says, "If we don't trust ( our children ), how will they ever become trustworthy ?" It is however, like ice on a pond ; it can only really be determined as safe, by someone walking on it with the risk of falling through.

• @geoff1000 any qualifications in professional cuddling (e.g. Cuddlist, Cuddle Sanctuary, etc), qualifications in counselling, or qualifications in massage therapy would be advantageous. A lot of it simply has to do with the fact that many women can get cuddling for free, so they are looking for some kind of added benefit or service on top that would make paying seem worthwhile. That said I agree that safety checks are a big factor as well - in Australia we have police checks and working with vulnerable people checks.

• @TouchSanctuary
    As a taxi-driver, I had an Enhanced CRB check, and sometimes used the badge as a "You can trust me" card.

I think the check could only be requested by an employer, with the consent of the applicant ; but a self-employed taxi-driver is both roles, so maybe they could do that for themselves. It costs about Β£80, and is valid for about 3 years.

Nothing can prove what a person will do next, but it might be a useful start.

I think it was Sir Ranulph Fiennes who had a simple selection process for his exploring teams ; just pass the test for the Special Air Service, then give me a call.

• @geoff1000 yeah none of those things 100% guarantee safety but I think they would help to build credibility.

• [Deleted User]SanFranResident (deleted user)

Despite the statements about what women might or could do if the optimal situation presented itself, and despite the statements about safety, I think ultimately the state of the cuddle marketplace (as well as the dating marketplace) comes down to two simple facts:

1. Most men aren't that choosy about the women they spend time with, date, cuddle, or have sex with, and often will be at least somewhat inclined to do these things with many women.

2. Most women are fairly choosy about the men they spend time with, date, cuddle, or have sex with, and often will not be inclined to do these things unless they are particularly interested in a specific man.

Consequently there is a massive oversupply of men and a massive undersupply of women. It's a really similar story on dating apps; most women find a massive supply of men, while most men find that women are scarce. It seems to be more extreme on this site than it is on dating apps though; I don't think dating apps have 20x as many men as women. I'm kind of interested in the reason for this difference.

• Consequently there is a massive oversupply of men and a massive undersupply of women. It's a really similar story on dating apps; most women find a massive supply of men, while most men find that women are scarce. It seems to be more extreme on this site than it is on dating apps though; I don't think dating apps have 20x as many men as women. I'm kind of interested in the reason for this difference.

@SanFranResident I think part of the reason for the difference may be that having a platonic cuddle buddy as an enthusiast is usually an inherently casual, low-commitment type of relationship. A lot of women probably would find that a lot less satisfying than something more committed and invested.