How was your first professional cuddling experience

Looking to hear about your first time..... how did you feel? Were you the Cuddler or cudlee (you’ve heard that word before lol) .... excited to see the responses

Comments

• My first pro cuddling experience was awesome 😎!!! The female pro and I had a great conversation at her place before. I felt very comfortable and we cuddled overnight! 😁🤗

• my first time was great. me and the female pro had a great time chatting and cuddling

• Wow... an overnight the first time.... awesome!!! Creating a comfortable environment is very important.... that’s why I prefer intimate settings over a cafe’ ...... looking forward to hearing others

• @Destiny01 - great question.

My first pro-time preceded CuddleComfort.

I found him by way of a cuddler business card in a store in Phoenix. I emailed him, and we corresponded back and forth for a week before agreeing to a session date/time, then we talked on the phone. We talked about our cuddle history (him as pro, me as a neophyte) and went over expectations and boundaries. His directions to his studio were perfect. I thought I was pretty relaxed about everything until I got to his place and knocked on the door, and between knocking and hearing him approach the door my brain hit me with "what am I doing," "what if this guy is an axe murderer," and "did I brush my teeth?" kind of thoughts.

He opened the door and smiled and the world was alright again. Arms open wide, he hugged by way of greeting. He brought me inside, offered me water, started chatting, and it all went smoothly from there. He played mellow music and he had soft lighting. We both had privacy to change into t-shirt/shorts. It was a LITTLE nerve wracking to surrender to the moment and cuddle next to him, but that anxiety lasted all of the space between taking a breath, exhaling, and settling into his arms. This was the first of several 90 minute sessions with him that made time stop and yet go way too fast.

• I remember my first time...haha

Uhh the pro came to my place. I was so nervous but she made me feel at ease. She was communicative and my nerves melted away as we chatted and cuddled.

It was here that I really gained a sense of what overcommunication looks like, and how it can be such a positive and safe thing!

• @Sideon great testimony..... I’m sure others feel or have felt the same way you did at the time.... I hope all of your experiences were as great as the first one, minus the nervousness 😊

• Seems like all positive experiences and I love it!!!

• My first time cuddling with a pro was a bit different because it was more so because she and I were friends and we hung out some anyway so it wasn't like a formal appointment as a client type thing. She was from a local site that has not been in operation for several years called CuddleFix. We had been chatting a bit and hung outt socially a couple times . She had been in the hospital for several days and was really dehydrated. I was at her house after she had gotten home from spending a few days in the hospital. We lounged around the sofa watching tv and snacking, then went upstairs and cuddled and chatted for most of rhe night , listening to music and just relaxing, using each other as body pillows . That was before I discovered CC and before I really was into cuddling as a thing . It was great cus made me feel like a kid again just curling up and feeling comfortable with each others presence. I knew I l didn't want to hit the dating circuit , plus its hard to explain as a grown adult that you are not looking for that cus dating scene is all about either hooking up or getting married. Made me kinda realize that cuddling is something I enjoy and that I am able to do it with like minded folks who are wanting the same

• @pmvines that was an awesome first experience.... so natural..... and yes, that’s exactly what’s needed in this world..... that level of intimacy means so much..... thanks for sharing

• Well, I guess I'll ruin the streak of great cuddling experiences.

My first was banned for pushing boundaries, playing with himself, and then climaxing on my hand after he asked me to rub his stomach. Now I'm extremely selective.

• edited November 2020

@DrDeb a PRO did that to you?! 🤯😖🤮

• @cricket26 - Since she's a pro, I'm guessing she's talking about a client of hers.

• Oh crud. I'm not paying attention. I'm so sorry about that. @Mike403 is correct. I was the pro and my first client did that to me. Duh. My bad.

I'm watching this terrible movie and I choose to blame that for my inability to read posts properly. 🤪

• @DrDeb Whew! Glad to know we can still trust the pros lol.
    I’m sorry that happened to you though :(

• edited November 2020

My first pro hire was a new addition on another site (though she joined this site years later). I was only her second client. Fair to say we were both a little nervous. But we made a good connection and had a blast. She did not come across as someone merely providing a service, but as someone who enjoyed the cuddle as much as I did. I left wanting more. Since that first cuddle, I have seen her more times than any other pro --- somewhere around 40 sessions over the course of nearly six years. In that time, I've met around 60 pros in total from multiple sites, and I would still rank that first pro among the top five of all those experiences.

@pmvines I also used CuddleFix while it was still in operation. Booked a session in Cleveland, OH. It was fine, but underwhelming. Glad it was not my first experience.

• I had a fantastic first experience with a pro cuddler who came to my place. I wanted to try it out myself to figure out if pro cuddling was a good fit for me, and to get the perspective of what it's like to be a client. It was definitely worthwhile and the woman I saw encouraged me to go pro which gave me the confidence to try. :)

• edited November 2020

My first experience here was as much as I could have hoped for. It had been two years since a previous relationship. No cuddling at all since then. I wasn’t prepared to just jump on the bed. So we talked through most of the session, and cuddled a little at the end. It was what I needed at the time, and I appreciate her patience with me.

All my experiences since then have been great. And of course I’ve grown more comfortable. I actually thought of this site as an oasis, separate from the outside world. So it’s more than disheartening to learn what some of the women have gone through. Hopefully the good experiences significantly outweigh the bad ones.

• edited November 2020

My first was with a snuggle buddy it was great

• In 2019 under different alias I made an appt. I had baggage from many years ago when I habitually visited sex workers, and I was very concerned about avoiding those old behaviors. The woman arrived driving a Mercedes and suddenly I was wondering if I had made a mistake, but she was very warm and professional, and I felt very safe. It felt amazing to feel human warmth like that since it had seemed like forever. I felt a little obsessive and rather suddenly killed my account but later decided that I was good after all. Since then I've been happily seeing one other pro repeatedly, and we have been friends as well as conducting a professional cuddling relationship, without any complications for almost a year. All this is to state that I've felt that pro cuddling has been a great comfort and help to me without the challenges to my life that I encountered in my younger days when I addictively pursued dangerous commercial sex. It's been a process, but there is something essential to cuddling which I tried to fulfill with commercial sex. Perhaps I wouldn't recommend commercial cuddling because the commercial part can be triggering, but certainly I've felt it's supported recovery to grow attached to wholesome cuddling with somebody who has been a real friend.

• My first session was on from the cuddlist site. I was bummed bc there was one for the entire state and she didn't look very snuggly. I booked a a session and a room. It was 2 hrs away from my apt and she didn't host. I try not to make or people travel... at least for our first session. We finally met. After sharing a little about our lives and a laugh or two I was quickly put at ease. Cuddles were amazing and energy was warm and sincere. I appreciate how she matched the energy i had as opposed to inserting her own (or worse venting her stresses )on me. I had a great time and have been hooked ever since.

Cuddling is a great way to work on interpersonal skills with a brand new people!]

I actually decided to sign myself up to be a cuddlist. Seems like dream job to me! Couldn't pass the essay though 😥

Then I found this place! I love how you don't have to pay for cuddles if you don't want to

• [Deleted User]APV (deleted user)
    edited November 2020

I was a client for the first time ever on 7/16/2016. I went to the cuddler’s home in Downtown Anaheim. I met her through the worst cuddling firm there is, not knowing her company was that bad. Throughout the session I had an imaginary ticker scrolling through my head that read, “This is what I needed. This is what I’m finally getting.” The session ended with a hug and her assuring me I’d be welcome for future sessions with her.

As expected for what I later learnt about her company, she quit days after the session and has ignored all my emails. I only hired one more pro from that company only to have her quit too. Turns out they weren’t getting paid despite me prepaying online for both sessions. I then realized, “Hey! Something’s wrong with this company not paying the cuddlers and just taking my money like this!”

I had been on CC back in 2014 and saw nobody in my area except enthusiasts who had been inactive for years, some of whom may still be on here under their original accounts, still inactive today. But I came back on here in 2017 and have had better experiences with pros on here from then until I left for my break starting in September of 2018.

• My first session changed my world.

In a heartbreaking development, that professional (who I have been seeing ever since) wrote to me yesterday to say that she is giving up cuddling for personal reasons. I'm still in the 'denial' stage. Not counting immediate family, she likely to turn out to have been one of the four or five most influential people on my life.

• @DrDeb My first client was the same, thank goodness we didn't let our first time stop us from trying again 👍💙

• Sorry to hear that @CuddleDuncan - that sounds very disappointing! :'(

• My first experience was great and still the most memorial cuddle experience ever. We became great friends and we cuddled on and off for over a year. Sadly he was banned, even through the allegations that got him banned were proven false, that experience led him to stop cuddling. Life goes on, but I still think of his cuddles often.

• [Deleted User]born2soar1 (deleted user)

Wow! @DrDeb and @Lisa2476 Im really sorry about you guys’ 1st experiences. If mines was anything like that I don’t know if I would’ve had the courage to try again so MAD RESPECT to both of you seriously. Hope the rest have been great tho!
    I’m pleased to see so many positive experiences tho and life changing moments.

My 1st was incredible tho! Was from a previous site that’s not active during the pandemic but she was so nurturing which is exactly what I needed. All my concerns about cuddling went away and I started to feel the healing power. I also kinda felt high after lol (don’t know if anyone else can relate to that haha) But yeah, I laughed, I cried...a whole spectrum of emotions. But now I love cuddling! One of my fave things to do

• I'm really sorry to hear you had such terrible first experiences @DrDeb and @Lisa2476 - that's horrible! :s I think I was lucky that my first cuddling experience as a professional with a client was pretty good.

• @DrDeb and @Lisa2476 I had a similar experience. Pushed boundaries and touched me where he shouldn't. Still was better than the second booking I had when I ran from a guys house cause he exposed himself to me. Yeah. . . He's banned now 😅

• edited November 2020

My first time with a pro cuddler was in Feb 2019. It was heaven on earth. We talked and joked around the whole time. When my session was done, I wasn't ready to leave. We cuddled more for like a year later. Unfortunately, she stopped doing sessions because she has a boyfriend now and he didn't want her to hold sessions anymore.

• I wonder if sometimes there is a disconnect between the man and woman experience with this. A lot of women report some shady behaviors and actions whereas a lot of men ,unless it is to complain about the woman not realiy being into the cuddle, report how amazing the whole thing is. Makes me wonder if some men aren't doing things to really make women feel uncomfortable or putting out red flags and are being completely oblivious fo it. Or that for them , their idea of a perfect cuddle means things that make the other person uncomfortable ? Just a ponder