ignored by professionals after sending name or picture

Is it common for pros to stop talking to you after asking your name or for a picture?
Makes me wonder if my ethnic sounding name is a problem...

Comments

• [Deleted User]bruin_alum (deleted user)
    I wouldn't call that common at all.  In fact, any contact I have had with pro's has been responded to by them.  The only contact I have had without a reply has been from non-pro's.  I am sorry you have had this experience.

Frankly, either way, pro or not, if you put yourself out there and reach out to someone, I think it is the decent thing to do to respond at minimum, if even to say you are not interested in setting something up.  But that is another discussion entirely.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    edited July 2016
    Professionals should not be picky in cuddling. Do they expect Zack Efron and Channing Tatum types only? Another cuddling site has in the terms and conditions that professional cuddlers must accept all ethnicities and appearances if they want to work for them. I personally think that CC should get rid of these type of professionals.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    Professionals should know by now that the most common clientele seeking professional cuddling services are not desired by women. That's why they pay to be with with a woman.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @blueadept :  I think that you know it is not common. I'm sorry that happened to you. Was it non response to 1 email?  2? Hopefully nothing personally catastrophic has happened that prevents this person from contacting; one never knows. Its too bad there is not an option for commenting on interactions pre-cuddling appointment, but I suppose in this environment that could be open to abuse.
  • @Arielle  Actually, once anyone has exchanged messages, they can leave a review. So blueadept can leave a review on the profile of this professional.
  • @docgatorb-  yes that should get neg feedback by a review.   My first thought is that there are services such as spokeo that people can join to do instant background checks cheaply.  If I were a female pro I would use that for sure with every potential client. When my sister was dating she would do such a check.

Maybe she found something she doesn't like or msybe she has a preference or prejudice.
    It doesn't seem "in the spirit" of cuddling to have such prejudices but then I've seen pros and amateurs on craigslist or back page that openly do.
    I know a woman may have age discrimination issues when they see in my profile that I'm a senior and I'd be wrong to be surprised at that.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)

As I said, hopefully nothing personally catastrophic has happened that prevents this person from contacting; one never knows.

• A review should stick to a honest description of the experience. Simply, this member lost contact. Potential customers can ask the professional what is going on. If the review is mean, then future customers might conclude that the reviewer is problematic. Maybe we should be able to rate how useful particular reviews are.
  • ah, its only happened twice so far.  and No it wasn't because I failed a background check :)   I didn't give anything more than my first name!   You need more than that to do a background check on someone! 
    anyway whatever...I'd rather not snuggle with someone who has racial prejudices or doesn't want to snuggle with someone of a different race.   But it would be helpful if their profile said they only snuggle with the same race so I wouldn't waste my time with them.

• If that's the case yes u are right. It would seem intriguing to cuddle someone different than oneself.
    I don't think of someone wanting to hug an elderly person but we don't break or have coronaries.
    ok, we wet the bed but if you are careful about giving us liquids you'll come out ok.
  • The ones who like to cuddle have a strange sense of humor, but you don't have to laugh (ok, a polite chuckle is nice). We're generally housebroken.