Great line I've never heard before

Just heard this watching a movie.....father talking to daughter re meeting the right person: "Everybody changes. But if you're with the right person, and they change (pauses).....you meet the right person all over again"

Comments

• That's awesome!

• Jenny's Wedding 2015. Just ended. Very good : )

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

I'm going to have to use in my next wedding message.

• "I have fallen in love many times, but always with you."

• "I don't want to be married to you forever. Let's try for a hundred years, and see how we feel about each other after that ?"

• A man was booking a dinner reservation.

"I'm coming with my wife and my best friend. Table for two, please."

• I was sharing a buffet with my friend.

"Chicken legs ?" I suggested.
    She replied, "I've told you before, don't call me that."

• I left our table in the pub to go to the bar, telling my friend, "Don't go off with any strange men".

She replied, "There's no-one as strange as you".

• Awwwwww Mr. Mike... THAT is adorable and so freaking sweet!!!!!!!

Truth is I feel like we can apply that to all our relationships. Not just SO relationships. Even friendships. If their intrinsic ideas and beliefs Align with yours then it doesn’t really matter if there are little deviations in thought patterns. Oh man!!! Good vibes for the DAY!!! πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ

I’m still so sad we couldn’t connect. I see a trip in my future!!! 😊

• @sillysassy Well the college students are mostly online now so I have a spare room for you. : ) I wouldn't be much fun now though as I'm back on my diet. We ate everything on that trip lol. I had gone from 218 to 179 then upon return I was 192. This time I'm going for 170!!

• hahahhaha Well THANK you!!!! At least you didn't ratchet right back up to your 218. We are all rooting for you and can't wait to hear about your next adventures. (When I'm out there maybe I'll just hide the cookies under the bed!!!)

• Haha, this shouldn't take more than 8-10 weeks. Then I'm going to experiment with a couple different maintenance ideas. Such as, a week on a week off, or every other day.

• My dieting policy is to pause for a second between mouthfuls. Not very good so far, but I'm still hoping it will work out in the long run.

• LOL you're on the right track, although you might have to experiment with the length of the pause. : )

• [Deleted User]lovelyhugs (deleted user)

@geoff1000 ...such a romantic. Okay, okay... you convinced me...I will marry you and we can make tons of cuddle babies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• @lovelyhugs
    πŸ‘

You've won, where so many on this forum have tried and failed ; I literally have no response to that. πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‚OMG it’s true loveπŸ€—.

But seriously... I love this community. Such a wonderful outlet. Sometimes we take things a little personally on these forums but we usually hug it out virtually πŸ‘πŸ½
    Conversations like this so much fun. Waits a secπŸ€”... @geoff1000 when you are feeling too good, so relaxed and wonderful while cuddling... are you silent? Is that your tell?

Oh I got one...
    How is it you do everything just rightπŸ˜‰

• @lovelyhugs
    That is my tell. πŸ‘
    I did some ballroom dancing at college, which was really good fun. The only awkward part was when my new dance partner would sometimes ask me a really complicated question, such as, "What is your name ?"

Cuddling for me could be dangerous, if the building sets on fire, because I would have no idea how to even get up ; I'm like C3P-0, when Princess Leia wants him to shut up, and just switches him off.

• Being from WV., I heard my dad say many times, "That guy is as dum as an empty coal bucket"
    I often wondered is an empty coal bucket dummer then a full coal bucket -???, LOL

Another one you may not have heard, if you were told to go sit on the davenport, what room would it be in-??

A WV person, referring to a very small room, " that room ain't big enough to whoop a cat in"
    I guess I'm just home sick for the mountains, LOL

• @waynewv
    We have, "As thick as two short planks".
    Long planks are presumably the same thickness, just longer.

A full coal bucket at least has some coal to make up for its intellectual shortcomings. 😊

• Ditto "As much use as a chocolate tea pot / fireguard". If I were on a week of lockdown, they'd be better than normal ones.

• @AceCuddlerMike
    My "only one donut a week policy" isn't working very well either. I'm wondering if it's the pink icing that's the problem ( attached photo ).

Now I want a donut.

• Tim Hortons are opening more outlets in the UK. πŸ˜‹

• From "Five Feet Apart", via IMDB.

• "It was like throwing a ping-pong ball into a room full of mouse traps".

• @geoff1000 Just lovely! The donut looks pretty good too

• @AceCuddlerMike
    I like the line in "The French Connection" where Popeye Doyle ( Gene Hackman ) is recovering after a heroin overdose. He's being driven round a coastal town in the middle of summer, and the car passes a young woman in a skimpy bikini.
    Popeye says, "I could do with some of that".
    His boss says, "in your state, she would kill you".
    Popeye says, "I was talking about the ice-cream".