Overnight Sessions

I’m being sent up to Northern California for work and was thinking about having an overnight session. It would be a girl that I’ve never met before seeing as I live in Southern California. Has anyone had overnight sessions before and what was the experience like. My biggest concern is what if we meet and start getting on each nerves after a few hours. I’ve had great sessions in the past but don’t haven’t had a session longer than maybe 3 hours. Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Comments

• Its a bad idea to have an overnight the first time you meet someone. I used to do overnights and stopped for personal reasons. Back when I did overnights it was a rule of mine that I would need to have at least one session sometimes multiple sessions to build enough trust to do and overnight session. If I were you I would book a 2-3 hour session first and then later on book an overnight

• edited October 2020

I have had overnights as my first session several times, but I have high confidence in my screening protocol. It's been ages since I've had a session with a bad client. It's all a matter of your comfort. 😊

• Maybe it's because we had already built a foundation through messages and phone calls ~ but I thought having an overnight was one of the bestest things ever! And we had never met in person before that.

As far as getting on each others nerves... I don't see how that could happen in an overnight snugglefest. If you reach a point you no longer want to be awake together, then just go to sleep. Easy-peasy!