POSITIVE VIBES I send to YOU!! πŸͺ

1111213141517Β»

Comments

• December will be magic again

• Awwww I love it!!

I feel like there is magic around the corner… no matter what anyone believes. Maybe we all just need a few more disco lights!! ❀️β™₯οΈπŸ’œπŸ©·πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ©΅

• Good morning all those in the cuddle verse!!

I had a message recently from one of my ride or die type friends.

This time of year might be really tough for some of us for a lot of different reasons…

Please don’t forget that β€œSelf care is an investment in your own happiness” β™₯️

Sending out lots of hugs and beautiful reminders that each and everyone of us have something valuable to offer and you matter.

• Good morning and HAPPY FRIYAY!!!! 😊

We are having some gorgeous snow/sunshine days this first week of the new year.

Weather always reminds me that we are part of a world that KEEPS GOING. The sun comes up and the sun goes down with extraordinary predictability.

What we have right now…. Good OR bad is already on its way to the next thing.

Raise your coffe or hot tea cups high and CHEERS to enjoying THIS MOMENT exactly as it is and for what beauty it holds… (for me, even if it’s a tough lesson)

• The forums have been so interesting of late....

When I gently move aside some of the dark, ugly, disrespectful comments, I get a glimpse of the beauty underneath.

This community draws a lot of curious people, struggling people, and by its very nature, people in pain seeking comfort.

What I've noticed is there are quite a few members who have the ability and choose to just listen with a kind ear. It is an amazing thing to witness people who are willing to be available.... even if its long distance or for just a moment. Thank you all for restoring a bit of my faith in humaninty. πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸ˜Š

(Reposting from a favorite user share)

• Hugs, dammit!!

• @OhioMike πŸ€£πŸ˜œβœ”οΈ

• @JoyfulHeart lol!! 🀣🀣

• Sending big hugs and lots of positive vibes out in the cuddleverse.

And to those that are too damn far, I send a funny ostrich. 😊😊😊

• Sending out big squishy hugs and lots of positive energy

• HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL Y'ALL!!

I recently got a new book as a present from a beautiful cuddly friend and I just absolutely adore it. Every page is filled with a snippet of goodness.... πŸŒˆπŸ¦‹πŸ’–

Life is a bit messy and I think everyone has ups and downs to some degree. When we can embrace each other and truly accept each other right where we are.... There is goodness to be found. Showing up in this world as our authentic selves is tough, but I feel like it is the ONLY way to move forward and be our best self.

And THIS from Glennon Doyle.... "I'm paying attention"

• Talk about some SERIOUS Positive Vibes!!! How much fun is he? I just found out he was in COLORADO!!!

And THISπŸ‘‡ Awwwwww I LOVE IT!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
    "A tribute to the man who filled the world with joy one painting at a time - Bob Ross."

https://robdrabkin.com/

• What a sweet thread just what I needed. Sending hugs πŸ€—

• So thankful for the beautiful connections I have made in this community.

Some for just a few hours. Some for a lifetime.

My heart is full.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ @OhioMike thats CUTE!

I just found this in a users profile and I just LOVE IT!! Totally stole it and am posting here for the world of CC to appreciate. πŸ’«πŸŒŸβœ¨β˜€οΈπŸ”†πŸŒΌπŸ’›

• I am listening to a song that has become my anthem song. I know I've mentioned it before but sometimes it bears repeating... For me.... It is a reminder that I have to be kind to ME as well as kind to OTHERS!!

Sometimes we have to say sorry to ourselves... depending on who you are and where you've been, it sounds weird I know. My promise henceforth is to remember that I am just as worthy and valuable as everyone around me. πŸ’—

• @RedFox16 I love that!! βœ…βœ…βœ…

Happy Spring everyone. πŸŒΌπŸ€πŸ’šπŸ’›β˜€οΈ

Flowers blooming feels like Natures way of sending positive vibes. 🩷

• I hope everyone gets to experience at least FIVE WHOLE MINUTES of uninterrupted Friday Dance kind of joy today. 😊😊😊

Just because.

• In a previous life, I was a farmer. I never felt like I got to have a Friday because there was ALWAYS work to do. Rain or shine. No matter.

But now I’m no longer in that world and MAN I appreciate the feeling of a FRIDAY in the corporate world.

So to all those who love a sunshiny Friday dance… Here it goes. Sending HUGS and all kinds of good weekend vibes. πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈπŸŒΌ