Shady Cuddling Agencies (The Cuddle Time Agency)

[Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
edited July 2016 in Professional Cuddling
I suspect that there is more than cuddling going on in this cuddle agency after taking a close look in their website and Facebook. Unlike other cuddle websites this one does not provide a list of the professionals in their website. The user must request a list of the available professionals in their area by email. Once you receive an email there will be details on the women that I believe are unnecessary for professional cuddling such as their submissive nature and bust size. There are no clear rules about platonic cuddling vs. sex. The owner puts in his email that the professional must consent first to whatever demand the client makes. I strongly believe in consent and asking your partner what's ok and what's not, but for professional cuddling sexual conduct is prohibited. What are your thoughts on this CC community? All responses welcome!

Comments

• [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    edited August 2016
    edited August 2016
    You guys look at the pictures and be the judge.
  • I think as long as they aren't ripping people off etc then I don't care....
    Its not like there's a professional cuddlers association you can report them too lol.

@blueadept exactly
  • What? You haven't of my Better Cuddle or Bitch Association? For $30 (less than the price for a cuddle) you can join and see who has a good cuddle service or not.
  • [Deleted User]kenmcnay (deleted user)
    The FAQ to this service seems to answer the topics of sexual behavior, kissing, and appropriate clothing; however, the author also seems to want humor which leaves some hint that the service is offered with a wink & nod. I don't think that's a prudent reflection on the nature of platonic affection. The photos may be offered by the employees, but many on the FB albums indicate a less professional demeanor, and more of a girlfriend experience. 

The rates listed as well as travel fee are a bit more expensive than the Snuggle Buddies. The FAQ mentions tipping without giving an indication of customary tips--several massage companies now have a customary tipping notice on the desk to support customers tipping the staff beyond payment (I find that a polite reminder). It might improve the professionalism to post customary tipping amount beyond payment. 

The description of using the "send money to a friend," rather than "pay someone for a service," option over PayPal is a distinct indication the site doesn't want to be treated like a legitimate business. A legitimate business is paid as a business for professional services and accepts the costs of doing business including financial transaction fees. Admittedly, I don't know if Snuggle Buddies is avoiding fees by having a 'donation' button, so maybe the point is moot. 

Overall, pretty shady. Doesn't seem very upstanding
    edited August 2016
    @kenmcnay I just noticed that one of the pics that I provided as an example was deleted by the Cuddle Comfort moderator. This comes to show you that even CC finds the pictures inappropriate. The pic showed a pregnant woman in transparent lingerie.
  • Snuggle buddies bottom line doesn't pay their employees. He just keeps the money for himself for many of the sessions. I've heard of 20 plus girls who have never been paid for snuggle buddies. At least they pay, right?
    @buffyswan You can pay these girls upfront so yes.
  • Curious about their business, I decided to look into their FB. Had a couple questions judging from the photos of their clientle, the unprofessional layout of their site, & certain vibes I got from some wording on their FAQ (cuddling description ignores LGBT, cheeky answers to serious questions, sensual vibes from certain questions).

So I took my query to their email, subsequently asked for local clientele list. Got a response by Richard. Dodged every question I had. Only had 3 girls, all of which were of inconsistent age range & described somewhat fetishistic.

Oh, and not to mention the $90 per hour, not considering +$20 per hour of travel round. Exorbitant! I'll take what I can get for free & through making friends.
    @MilkToast Something shady definitely going on.
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited August 2016
    Unless something has changed, when I used Snuggle Buddies, I was able to pay the lady in cash as well. Evan, dubious individual that he is, did however email me to request online payment which I used my God given common sense to decline. I'm glad I did now that all the stories of his thievery have been making the rounds. If she hadn't gotten paid for our time together, I may well have traveled to New Jersey myself simply to deck that punk (tongue in cheek, though the thought is tempting). Samantha from Cuddle Up To Me is one who, unless I've missed something, seems to get the entire thing right. Ironically I had a nice conversation with her once about Evan, whom let's just say doesn't seem to be on her good side. I think there are genuine people out there who really want to make this kind of thing work and I respect that. It's the disingenuous con artists that make it hard to take seriously, though. Looking over the site, I agree that it looks pretty shady which is why I don't go that route anymore.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    I was talking about cuddle time agency to one of my friends today. He looked it up and they are apparently out of business. I used them one time. It was a great session and I still talk to the girl occasionally. I don't know how long ago they shut down, I think it was recently. I'm sure some of those pros will find their way to cuddle comfort soon.

I can't confirm by the way that they were shady. I really don't know.
  • Too bad. The more the merrier I say.
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    That one girl looked tan, so it probably wasn't that shady...
  • [Deleted User]CrossFitNCake (deleted user)
    For those of you talking about the Cuddle Time Agency, they still are in operation on here or on FB under the Cuddle Agency. 
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    They are in operation on here as in on cuddle comfort?
  • [Deleted User]CrossFitNCake (deleted user)
    @Morpheus yep!!! I tried to book with them and they wouldn't provide any pictures saying that they were in the middle of a project. I cancelled and they emailed back saying that there are many photo collectors in this town. Here's the link to their profile on here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SnuggleQueen