This is probably a mistake 😬

Hopefully as mature adults we can have differing opinions about this issue without insults , name calling , or making judgmental comments. Also let’s not politics get too heavily involved in this discussion.
I need you all to name your top 3 Halloween candies 🍭 and your 3 least favorite
My favorite :
1. Reese’s
2. Skittles
3. Candy Corn

Least favorite :
1. Mr. Goodbar
2. Smarties
3. Mounds

Comments

• CANDY CORN ??? What kind of a depraved, twisted animal are you? But totally agree about mounds, that is the only candy bar that makes an almond joy not suck as bad

• @pmvines candy corn is delicious and versatile. Also comes in at a good price point !

• Favorite: smarties, Reese’s and Hershey mini dark chocolate.
    Least fav: candy corn, mounds butterfinger

• [Deleted User]cafecoffee (deleted user)

Favorites 🥰
    Snickers
    Reese's Pieces
    Skittles

Least Favorite
    Hot Tamales
    Jujubes
    Twizzler

• Fave: KitKat, Milk Duds, Bit-O-Honey

Of the devil: Mounds, Almond Joy, Candy Corn (which is ONLY good for putting between teeth and gums and pretending to be a vampire, or add one on the bottom and be a redneck, or two more on the bottom to be a wolf).

• I really like juji fruits , twizzlers and milk duds , things that you have to scrape off the teeth

• So call me the devil, but most of the ones y'all are listing as your least favorite are my favorites, and vice versa. 😋

My favorite:
    1. Almond Joy (or Mounds)
    2. Take 5
    3. Airheads

Least favorite:
    1. Raisinets
    2. Whoppers
    3. Milk Duds

• OMG @Sideon We should go Trick or Treat together! You could have all my Milk Duds and Bit-O-Honeys and I'll take all your Almond Joys and Candy Corns! @CafeCoffee ~ I'd be happy to take all of your unwanted goodies too (but I wouldn't trade any of the goodies from your wanted list for them (well maybe the skittles - maybe)!!!

Lovity Love!:
    Twix
    Smarties
    Starbursts

Eww... Pass:
    Black licorice anything
    Any sort of filling remover candies!
    Jaw breaker/brittle types of candies

• Red Swedish Fish rule!! When I was a kid it was a mixed bag only but apparently enough ppl felt as I did and red is the only color you can get a bag of now. Still don't know what flavor it is though.....

• @bekah_cuddles I can get behind the take 5 so you are not a complete freak of nature in my eyes 😉

Anybody remember whatchamacallit ? I don't see those often but used to love em

• Starburts used to be my number one as a kid. Particularly the strawberry.

Least fav? Idk, skittles? When I chew them I feel like I could have gotten the same experience pouring my sugar bowl into my mouth. (shrug)

• @pmvines ...or the gobstopper? Right after seeing Willy Wonka(original) I had to try. That was a one time thing.

• @pmvines ~ I bought a Whatchamacallit just the other day ~ Yum!!!

was at RiteAid & they had Charleston Chew Minis too!

• If anyone doesn't know this, Cracker Barrel restaurants have a gift shop and in there they have a lot of candies I remember from childhood but just don't see in the candy aisles. Things I assumed were no longer made.

• @pmvines @bekah_cuddles I’m allergic to Almonds so me eating an Almond Joy is out of the question ! And I don’t appreciate all the hate candy corn is getting !

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Reese's (pieces or cups)
    Almost anything dark chocolate

Dislikes:
    Bit o honey
    Skittles
    Time limit for trick or treating.
    Growing up in NJ, we could go from whatever time school got out until just past dark. Here in In-dork-ana, there is a designated 2 hour window for our local communities.

• @creedhands Maybe all those Children of the Corn movies? IDK May also be why candy corn is getting hate....

• Amateurs... the lot of you B)

Don't forget: Fun Dips, Butterfinger candy bars, Twix candy bars, Ring Pops, Pop Rocks, Bottle Caps (especially the Root Beer flavor).

Here's a walk down memory lane linky-link love.

• Fave!!: Reese, starburst, Doritos

Least: Kit Kat, snickers, coffee crisp ( I think this one is Canadian )

• @Sheena123 Doritos is not a candy 🙄🤔😛

• @Sideon those root beer bottle caps were amazing. I think I liked grape a lot too

• Watch next year there will be a Doritos candy : |

• Favorites 🤤

• Reese's Pieces
    • Kit Kat
    • Star Burst

The worst 🤢

• Candy corn
    • Circus peanuts
    • Swedish fish
  • Oh tootsie rolls are pretty weird too

• Ok you candy corn haters- what’s your take on the caramel apple ones?
    Smarties are even better if you get the big ones! Laffy Taffy (grape & 🍒) Charms suckers & almost anything chocolate. Except Mounds & Almond Joy (& anything else containing nuts or coconut, 🥜 being the exception.) Candy cigarettes and Necco Wafers( we who know what those are-we are dinosaurs;) @AceCuddlerMike you can get Under the Sea variety by makers of the beloved Swedish fish. 🐙 Starfish, eels etc.. And for all you black licorice flavor haters please send them my way! Unfortunately that don’t make Jagermeister kool-ade:( No ones brought up Peeps since they now make them for every holiday. LOVE them stale!!

• I had no idea....might have to give these things another chance. Think I've only seen two when I was a kid and got them at Halloween. The popular orange and yellow with a white tip and the ones with orange and a dark brown bottom. I do recall liking that dark brown part. Chocolate I guess, similar to a tootsie roll. But the rest of candy corn, didn't hate it, didn't love it. Didn't throw it away!

• Forgot about good ol soft chewy milk made caramels. Used to be a favorite

• [Deleted User]pinkbunnys (deleted user)

Candy corn. 😋 I once used it to make a cake. That was one of the prettiest cakes.

• Favorite: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, M&Ms, anything chocolate
    Least favorite: anything not chocolate