Cuddle SHENANIGANS 😁

Comments

• We couldn't believe our eyes!! What are the odds that so many peeps would be on the same kind of retreat shenanigans as we were?? So fun to connect and chat for a bit, but by this point we had done enough "extra curriculars" and we just needed to get back to some quietness and get the cuddle ON!!! We took time to shower and listen to music, change into some snuggly soft clothes and get under the comfy duvet (thank goodness there was air conditioning so we could cuddle without all sorts of sweating involved) and just focus on each other.

He looked at me and we quickly got into our fav spot where I was snuggled up on my side, he was on his back, his arm under my head and we just took a few really big breaths. To have someone that you can have activities with, but still come back and just completely chill is such a fabulous feeling. He started running his fingers through my hair and I was lightly caressing his free arm from his fingertips all the way up to his shoulder and neck. Its such a delight to be able to completely unwind and escape the troubles of our world and focus on this healing touch....

• edited August 2021

My head was laying on his chest and I could feel him breathing, his chest rising and falling lightly with each breath. The sound of his heartbeat seemed to link with mine and I felt like we could melt into eachother. It felt so natural to be in his arms. He gave me a tight squeeze with both arms as he exhaled and I could smell his sweet breath mixed with the aroma of his cologne, or was that how he just smelled? It was faint but powerful at the same time and I felt like I was floating on clouds when I breathed it in. I felt safe. Relaxed. I couldn't ruin the moment by asking him if he wore cologne, I decided I would ask him later, for now I was just enjoying how this felt. I knew our time was limited so I simply laid there with him imagining that somehow Time might be standing still just to allow me this much needed but fleeting experience with him.

• The way time felt when I was with her was so inexplicable.... It truly feels like we have jumped into a time capsule and closed the doors with everything that we need inside. She looks at me with wonderment, questions, curiosity, sometimes speaking but mostly just emitting a few sighs of delight here and there. I want to ask her what she is thinking "right now this second" but at exactly the same moment, I have a desire to just BE. Safe from judgement, relaxed in her air space, knowing that there is a time limit to our weekend, but begging the alarm to stop ticking for just a few hours. I don't think I have found this sense of being "completely present in the moment" any other place in my life. I take in another deep breath and smell the gentleness that is her, closing my eyes and drifting ever so gently to a place of total bliss.

• @cuddle4health

I LOVE your hair btw!!! What a fabulous addition to the story! I'm going to have to go back and re-read to even see what day of the cuddlefest we are on!!! Thank you! 💗

• edited March 2022

Oh my goodness!!! It's almost springtime now and it seems like there are a LOT of Cuddle Shenanigans happening out there in the cuddleverse!!! We have meet and greets happening. We have Cuddle Retreats scheduled. People are throwing open their windows and taking the flip flops out of the closet. The ANTICIPATION is making me smile a little more than usual!!!

I think its time for some new cuddle stories!!! (These were so fun to reread... shedding a tear for previous posters who have moved on) I think MadameSqueakyToy would agree.... Lets see what's in the cards. 🥰 I'll re-post the original parameters because it seemed to work really well. ANYONE can add to the story and I'll wrap it up at the end.

In FOUR SENTENCES or less add your parts to the "Cuddle Shenanigans"

I just got done with a lovely bit of shenanigans myself and rather than re-tell my story, I thought it would be fun to see what happens here.

MAYBE we can get through a few posts without all sorts of heated emotion and shade.... Lets try. ALSO..... This is a special request from the OP If you have something that ISN'T supposed to be part of the story but instead just conversation will you put it in "SPOILER" fashion? That way if we just want to read STRAIGHT THROUGH we can get the whole story without the side topic diversions.

• He looked down at the flip flops in his hand, and smiled. He felt what seemed like a sweet flurry of many butterfly wings that lifted him up and made him feel weightless. "She's going to laugh when she sees me wearing these AND socks," he thought to himself, and the thought of her laughter lifted him even higher. He dropped the flip flops into his shoulder bag, and reached for the little gift that he just couldn't wait to give her.

• I have been cuddling with a great lady and on one cuddle I had just cracked a rib a few days before and it was painful to even breathe so I told her that we would have to be careful and she was afraid to even give me a hug. So we settled in and as I was laying on my back I asked to gently lay on head on my chest and just as she did that I had hidden a small piece of wood on my side of the bed and I broke it, LOL, I know it may sound mean, but we both laughed, oh did my ribs hurt then, but we both laugh about it when I mention it.
    Life to to short not to smile and laugh.!

• Omgosh…. I just absolutely adore the silly aspect that we have in our connection. So many fond memories and reminisces. I also enjoy the inclusivity that is shown with genuine care for all humans no matter gender, sexual orientation, body type or skin color. One of my most favorite memories was when we had a get together that turned into a spontaneous cuddle puddle!!!! Six beautiful humans spooning like sardines…. Then comes the “SWITCH” 😂😂😂 so much fun!! I wonder if we will ever be in a place to experience something that sens8tional again?!?! In the meantime…. We have this little chunk of time that we have intentionally carved out just for a one on one solo time.

• Speaking of 'carving out'...
    After the others departed we had the loveliest one on one ~ "may I rub your shoulder, may I comb my fingers through your hair, may I hold you closer..."

The next afternoon while walking I found a piece of wood nestled into the bend of another and thought, 'six sticks a spooning', as I dropped them into my pocket. Now from one angle they look like two sticks, but when rotated they become six and because of the curve they're all smiles. I know the six-some will be mentioned and after our laughter settles, I'll give her sticks.

But for now our snuggles are waiting... "May I hold you and rub your back, may I breathe in deeply the scent of your hair, may I take off our socks so our toes can get properly reacquainted..."

• So many smiles.... ON SO MANY LEVELS!! This beautiful human who has a desire to connect with me, to fully accept me where I am, to be completely present in this moment..... I couldn't be more content. We both had fallen into a rhythm of caressing, massaging, shifting body parts, talking, breathing..... because this wasn't our first connection, it was just so completely effortless.

After a few hours of this deliciousness, they asked me if I wanted to play a game. "I'm always up for shenanigans" I said, and they proceeded to explain the thought process behind it. "We both seem to be VERY good at giving the touches, but I've noticed that we struggle when we're trying to ask something for ourselves. Would you be willing to think about what kind of touch you want in this exact moment and ask me for it? I know it doesn't come naturally so I will wait...."

• It was much anticipated. I had been noticing for some time that my feet weren't reaching the whole way to the ground. She had managed to perform some kind of long distance levitation on me, with no more effort than Yoda used when he got Luke's ship out of the swamp.

She saw me first, even though I was keeping my eyes open for her arrival. I jumped a little when a hand touched my shoulder, then turned and found myself wrapped up in an embrace that felt like it was coming from a lifelong friend.

• She brought me back to reality when she touched my cheek. "Where did you go.... it looked like you were lost in a memory?"

When she asked me to think about touches I would want and trying a game to get ourselves accustomed to asking for something, my mind wandered back to our correspondence before our first meeting. The planning was such a beautiful combination of anticipation and frustration that we didn't have a time machine. I don't always realize how light and "levitational" I feel with our long distance connection, but there is a spell cast that seems to come from her ability to have a true acceptance of me, free of judgment.

"Where did I go?" I said...... "Back to a distant event that is etched on my soul forever. But enough of that..... I want to be present right now and in lieu of your game, I would like to ask if you would let me lean back against you whilst you give me a really slow scalp massage." "Please oh please?" I remembered some manners before she got settled and laughing quietly did that thing with my hair and scalp.... Just the right amount of pressure and scratches and roundy mound massage motions.... WAY better than my hairdresser!!!

• My legs wrapped round, cradled in her, I can feel her heart and breath slowing, I lean in and whisper in her ear, "May I encourage you to let your hands explore?" She snuggles closer still and "thank you for asking", slowly her hands glide up and down my lower leg, my calves, shins, ankles, feet lovingly tended too. From her gentle pressure, to massaging motions, to the slight changes in direction and flow... I run my fingers deep through her hair, gently squeeze and breathe in this here and now of delightful bliss....

• edited March 2022

We both dozed a bit... On and off.... cuddles here and there.... Up to the couch.... over into the window seat... getting a drink of water... there was an energy connecting us that was unmistakable and at the same time challenging to articulate. Sometimes, we just have to let ourselves FEEL.... stop the thinking and the analyzing, and just FEEL the feels. We looked at each other (with that fuzzy brain, cuddle coma kind of look you get after a few hours of some serious good chemicals flowing) and at exactly the same moment we both said "FOOD?"

We wandered out into the town (thank goodness we had our flip flops!!) in search of something local, coffee would even be enough to get our brains focused for a minute until we found a more substantial option. As we were walking down the outside strip mall, we came across a piano that was available for anyone to play. They stopped and gently touched a few keys.... I had no idea what was about to happen.... Then, I remembered... Professional Pianist. No wonder those fingers were so delightful when they traced across my skin!!! And the voice that gently sang a little lullaby type tune gave me such tingles I could hardly focus on the words.... "Its the way you're smiling at me... Its in the way you hold my hand.... Its a million things about you.... And I don't really understand... but everything is different since you've been around."

I know it wasn't a song written just for me, but in that moment..... everything around us faded and the tenderness provided me from this beautiful human, flung me to the highest heights. To be SEEN. What a glorious feeling.

I know its more than 4 sentences... I just couldn't resist!) Do what you must!! 😂😊😁

• "The view from here is incredible," she said as she stood beside me with her arm around my waist and her head on my shoulder.

I was amazed about how many times I had come here as a child without seeing the beauty of the river gorge below me.

Sometimes it takes fresh eyes to see something that has always been there. Her words reminded me how much I wanted to do a better job of seeing the beauty around me: not just in the scenery, but in the people I encounter.

I looked down at her and thought of the beauty I had seen in her heart, and I answered, "Yes, the view from here is incredible."

• And now, a word from a grateful cuddler:

I woke up this morning with the light coming in my window and my feet sticking out the end of my bed, as they often do. It's a Sunday morning after a great vacation and before I begin my exciting new role at work.

My heart is filled to overflowing with the good vibes from two amazing cuddles in the past three days. As I lay there experiencing all the good feelings, I got a "good morning" text from another dear friend that I met here on CC, and my morning got even better.

To all the friends here that I've met, and to those I haven't met yet, thank you for being a part of this amazing community that has helped to lift me up from a rough place to a place of joy and beauty.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled shenanigan.

• edited April 2022

Has she responded yet? I wish I didn't have to wait until getting out of work to check my cuddle account at home on my computer... I know I could try logging in at work, but what if someone finds out? The work computers are not for personal use. No. I will have to get through 4 more hours of work. Hours of answering phone calls, upselling products, and fake smiling through the phone to offer the best customer service my supervisor would be proud of.
    It's lunch time and I'm sitting alone as usual but today, I'm alone with my excited thoughts.... she looked so beautiful in her profile pictures and her profile message was so welcoming. She's only in town for a few days, and I'm hoping I am lucky enough to spend time with her.... Oh! How embarrassing! My coworker Lina, just noticed me, she obviously saw me smiling because she is walking over with a bigger smile than usual.... "Hey Hershel, you look like you are deep in your thoughts" (is that a question?) "Yea I guess" I mutter. "What are your plans this weekend?" She asks with interest. I look down at my now cold food. "OH nothing, the same as usual, just relaxing, anyway enjoy your lunch". I say as I throw away most of my packed lunch.
    The next three hours went by surprisingly fast. I answered each call excited, maybe even happily, knowing I was getting closer and closer to 5pm and then I'd be free to get home and check my cuddle account....
    Just one more hour... just a few more calls... almost 5pm... oh and I just remembered about all the traffic I have to get through to make it home.... but I think all of this anticipation has given me more energy than usual, and it seems like, even though I hate traffic, it won't be that bad today, it's bearable, my life already feels easier than usual, at least today it does.

• edited April 2022

As I get on the freeway home I start to worry, what if she she's already booked up? I'll be so disappointed if she hasn't responded... what will I do then? "It's ok" I say outloud to myself. I've only been on there a couple weeks. Maybe some of the other girls I've messaged have messaged back by now.
    I am driving on the freeway and feel like time has just flown by, just two more exits, I wish all my boring days went by this fast.. how is it that just thinking about cuddling has had me this distracted and happy, how is it that I haven't been in a car accident today driving on autopilot. I'm already almost home and I'll finally find out. It's the only thing I can think of. Oh wait.. no I also have to pee and I'm hungry... I guess I have to tend to those two things before checking my inbox.

"Yes I'll see you tomorrow, does 8am work for you?".... 8am would normally work but I knew I would want extra time to prepare and maybe get coffee... I reply, "how's 830am?" And sent a booking proposal for one hour. I know that I'll probably want to extend for two hours but we will play it by ear.

• [Deleted User]GoldenOne1 (deleted user)

When i arrived at the hotel, i was nervous beyond all belief. What if she doesn’t like me? Did I brush my teeth well enough? Oh God, people are going to know I don’t have a room key. Try to act natural. This is the the part I hate. Do I knock softly or loudly? Don’t wanna draw attention. Ok. 1,2,3, …. As my hand goes to knock the door already starts to open…

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I step back so as not to startle her. The door fully opens and I stand in total silence. Her sparkling blue eyes and flowing blonde hair have me totally mesmerized. Her smile is intoxicating. I remain still and silent as her lips begin to move. Dimples appear as she talks. Her voice is soft and I know there are words being spoken but they do not register with me. My heart is pounding way to loud.
    She reaches for my hand and I take hers in mine. She gently pulls me into the room and the door closes.

edited April 2022

After the door closes behind me, I realize this is it - the moment I have been waiting for! She Could sense I was nervous, and immediately put her arms around me and I was soon lost in her gentle embrace. Nervousness soon turned to comfort, and I found myself able to softly say “ hello “.

• edited April 2022

She looks into my eyes and giggles out a " "hello" too and then squeezes my shoulders as if to shake me out of my trance. She grabs my hand to lead me towards the bed and asks if I want some water. "Yes, please, and thank you, so kind of you to offer". I realize there is piano music playing and it smells clean. The room looks plain but comfortable. "I was glad to see that you offer to host, I began to say, "yea, it's my first time hosting!" She blurts interrupting me, but I didn't mind, I can tell she is very non chalant in her demeanor and wish I could relax like her. She sits on the bed and grabs my other hand as well to pull me closer to her. I exhale. Louder than I expected, and I realize that breathing deeply is helping me relax. We smile at eachother and she guides me to sit next to her on the bed.

• edited April 2022

I can smell something sweet but faint, I don't think she's wearing perfume, maybe it's her shampoo or her deodorant? I look over at her and she is just staring back at me with a smile as if we both know a secret and are both thinking about it at the same time. She starts to touch my neck and shoulders even though I haven't asked for anything. She seems to know exactly what to do, I can feel her body so close to mine now.. she is bringing her face close to my neck as she starts to massage the back of my neck and shoulders under my shirt. It seems like she reaching for something, or searching for something in my skin, oh she's looking for tightness... working on the computer every single day gives me a lot of neck and shoulder pain, wow, she knows me so well! And she smells so good. How did I even get here?

Her hands continue to work their magic and I feel all of the tight knots disappear. The relaxation of the moment overwhelms my senses, and I can feel my body melt by the minute. Then that sweet aroma strikes me again, and for the briefest moment I feel a sudden shot of arousal. I go from being nervous and tight to loose and intoxicated in a matter of minutes. I wonder if she can notice my change in demeanor?

• edited April 2022

I accidentally let out a moan and realize there is something tugging my pants. Oh no! How embarrassing. Why can't I control myself? I feel like a teenager all over again getting excited over the smallest things. But I don't think this is any small thing. I mean, doesn't she know what she's doing to me? Doesn't she see what happening? I mean it's right there!

She must've noticed something because she tells me to sit tight and relax (as if?), she needs some water and to rest her hands and she walks over to the table and grabs.... the remote! "wanna watch TV or is there anything specific you wanted to do while we cuddle?"
    I'm relieved that she's no longer so close to me and I'm able to reposition and center my thoughts. "Sure what would you like to watch?"

She turns on the TV and it popped up brightly in the dim room. Much to my relief, she scrolled through the late night Cinemax feature that briefly appeared, and settled on a 24 hour Tom and Jerry marathon. Once the cartoon was firmly underway, she smiled and turned her attention back to me. “Now where were we” she softly crooned as she settled into my arms, head laying gently on my chest. I gasped as her hand softly gave me a belly rub. Ugh, I hope she doesn’t notice the Covid 20 I’ve packed on, as I try to suck in my gut.

• edited April 2022

I put my arm firmly around her shoulder, "is it ok that I am rubbing your belly?" She asks looking up at me, "yes, just feel self conscious about it" I answer honestly. "Don't, she laughs, it's obviously not a beer belly, just not a six pack", She says as she continues to rub my belly. I allow my stomach to relax and realize, there really are no judgements... after all, this isn't a date, it's a cuddle session, and that's exactly what we seem to be doing. Cuddling. Cuddling without expectations... and that in itself is a beautiful thing. It's so comforting to have affection, I'd been looking forward to having her in my arms and now I do. My mind started to wander as I started to think of my past relationships and failed dating attempts... dating, it is just so complicated. But this is simple and so worth it.

• "Hahahaha", she is laughing so hard and her whole body expresses her laughter, almost like the cartoons we are watching. Her laughter moves her away but then as her laughter lightens and quiets down so does her body, it quiets and melts back down and attempts to snuggle closer with me. "Don't you want to take your socks off?" She asks looking up at me? I look down and see her bare feet entagled in my legs and reaching towards me feet as well.. I move to take them off.. "I love to play footsie, I hope you don't mind". She says. I imagine what she was like as a kid, as a teen, and she's obviously a full grown woman but still has this childish playfulness in her eyes.
    I try to watch the TV, I try to concentrate so that I can laugh at the appropriate time, it's the natural, expected thing to do when you watch a silly and funny cartoon.. she laughed, it's my turn next..

• edited April 2022

[spoiler]{/come on guys! Help me add more, I know I drag it out a lot.. should I stop writing? Add more @Btown)

How do I put it in a "spoiler"?

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

My phone begins to buzz. Should I ignore it or look at the incoming text? She looks at me and nods for me to pick it up. As I read the message a shiver runs through my body. For a moment I am frozen in disbelief. How could this have possibly happened. It's my cuddle date wondering where I am and if I am even going to show up.
    Confusion, fear and panic are now winding wildly through my lifeless body. Who is this person I am with? How did I get here? Did I knock on the wrong door?
    She looks at me knowingly as she gently runs her fingers through my hair. I ask her name.
    Her smile and response with a name I did not know increased my anxiety. My head is now totally clouded. What do I do? Why didn't I confirm up front who I was with? She is clearly not the person I booked this cuddle session with. Do I stay? Do I respond to the text? Do I just leave?
    I am totally enthralled with this person, but what about the person I was supposed to be with?
    Another text comes in.