Cuddle SHENANIGANS 😁

1235»

Comments

• @hahahhahaha omgosh!!!! @Btown you are so amazing!!! What a beautiful wrap to such a fun story!!!!!

And right on cue.... A semi-resurrected thread that gives hope, and can also maybe spread a little joy, mirth, and merriment. What a beautiful soul!!!

Stay tuned and we will start another one in the near future.

Hotel California.... 🤣🤣🤣 Classic

• edited November 2022

This is a shout out to @respectful, @ImajenMoon and @quixotic_life who did some really fun stuff with word play additions. ANYONE CAN WRITE IN THEIR PART!!
    Lets all write a story that we can read all the way through. I'll wrap it up at the end. Here are the specifics....

In FOUR SENTENCES or less add your parts to the "Cuddle Shenanigans"

I just got done with a lovely bit of shenanigans myself and rather than re-tell my story, I thought it would be fun to see what happens here.

MAYBE we can get through a few posts without all sorts of heated emotion and shade.... Lets try. ALSO..... This is a special request from the OP If you have something that ISN'T supposed to be part of the story but instead just conversation will you put it in "SPOILER" fashion? That way if we just want to read STRAIGHT THROUGH we can get the whole story without the side topic diversions.

• It was a morning like no other.... I was out of bed by 4:30 am and picked up at 5am by one of my favorite long time cuddle peeps. We had planned to watch the sunrise after getting some coffee and breakfast to go, but unfortunately there weren't any places that seemed reasonable to attain in this foreign city. "We can watch from the windows in my hotel, but I'm sad to say that I chose a west-facing because of the gorgeous sunsets.... let's ask the manager what we can do instead."

The hotel manager looked at us and started massaging his beard, he was definitely thinking..... "I think I know just the place." We got in the elevator with our snacks and somewhat sleepy eyes, getting off at the fifth floor to a somewhat unexpected door. The manager motioned with his arm and used his secret key to open the door to the Housekeeping closet..... "shhhhhh don't tell ANYONE...."

• Walking in we saw loads of towels, boxes of mini soap/shampoo and TP stacked here and there, but lo and behold there was an east facing window back in the corner.

We set our breakfast and coffee down, pushed around a few boxes and leaned up against the window sill to watch the sun gently peeking over the mountains.

It was a glorious sight and a fun way to share the morning that most of the cuddle world wouldn’t be able to relate to…. “What? No bed?” 😂

Next we decided to enjoy our food and make a plan for the day…..

FIRST ON THE AGENDA WOULD BE…

• We both agreed that our brains and body were a little sluggish after the breakfast and sunrise... we decided to go back to the room and catch a few snuggles before we got started for the day.

Putting down our coffee (and still hoping for it to kick in a bit) we layed down face to face and got snuggled and cozy, gently caressing arms and torsos, intertwining legs, tummy to tummy, we chatted about the days possibilities.

There were outdoor activities like renting a paddle board on the nearby lake, perusing the local art/history museums, taking the train for an hour through the gorgeous countryside, or searching out the local Meow Wolf for an immersive experience.

We wound up spending a few minutes getting comfortable and perusing the pros and cons of our options and before we knew it, our eyes were drooping a bit from that 4 am wake up call.

• Getting up at 4 am seemed like one of those good ideas lol, but now we are both fighting (unsuccessfully) that sleepy mood that was kicking in hard.

We are all curled up in sheets and blankets and pillows galore, and truthfully we really didn't stand a chance to stay awake much longer.

Peacefully we dozed off holding each other as we rested for just a few more of these glorious morning minutes.

Time seemed to stop momentarily as our shenanigan's were put on hold, AND THEN SUDDENLY...

• A big earthquake hit! We shaked we rattled we rolled! We knew this was our wake-up call from the gods! So we decided to call @waynewv to assess the damage!
    He let us know that…

• the structure could be fixed and he had brought his welder.

We got all the peices together and waited for him to repair it.

@waynewv then said..

• @lonelytauros , good thing it was metal, I can weld it back together, I’m no carpenter, if it was wood I would bring my tractor and bury it. After fixing it I would ask @sillysassy for a cuddle with me. Then we would check in with @OhioMike

• Watching @waynewv weld an entire hotel back together after the big earthquake was truly an amazing site .

The hotel manager said he couldn't remember the last time an earthquake had hit Punkydoodles Corners here in Ontario Canada.

He kept apologizing for all the inconvenience.

He offered all of us gift cards for free Chicken and Goat Cheese Sweet Potato Poutine and Nanaimo Coffee Crispo' Cake at a restaurant in downtown Punkeydoodles Corners.

• Dabbing the corners of her mouth @KYtransplant exclaimed, "Anyone ready to go back and have a Punkeydoodle Cuddle Puddle before we all have to turn in for the night?"
    Just like in the cartoons... everyone jumped up and began running towards the door cheering, "ME, I DO!!
    Hoping to encourage a bit more of giddy-up in their step, the ever excited to cuddle with friends, @sillysassy said...

• @sillysassy said "I'm so grateful to have this beautiful community of friends who can do amazing mechanical things like welding and cheerleading but also gentle and thoughtful touch connecting when all of the extraordinary events have passed. I can imagine everyone's heart could use a little comfort after these big happenings.... I AM running over to the new room they gave us after our old one "shake, rattled, and ROLLED" into a mess of drywall and ickyness. I can't wait to have a cuddle puddle for a few hours and THEN we can go check out that Nanaimo Coffee Crispo' Cake."

We HUGGED the paramedics and policemen (with consent of course), realized that it was so fun to have all these cuddle peeps around.... and I am certain that everyone who was witness to the event thought it VERY INTRIGUING to see this group of snuggly folks laughing and skipping after a freaking EARTHQUAKE!!!!

They all got back to their respective rooms, showered and met back up @sassy's place for the group snuggle....... they took their cue to "move their a$$" and came back in record time......

• And then I took a poop in the middle of the coffee table

• @pmvines was MORTIFIED when @quixotic_life woke him from his sleepwalking dream MID-SQUAT!!!! It was ALMOST a catastrophic event which would’ve resulted in a very flustered bit of housekeeping but thank goodness she came to his rescue whilst she was getting a drink of water in the middle of the cuddle.

Some people react differently to extreme circumstances and this POSSIBLE POOP was only one form of multiple, emotional reactions.

During the 6 hour snuggle that encompassed three different connected rooms, there were discussions of the world ending, instantaneous cuddle comas, heart wrenching tears and calls to loved ones in Punkydoodles, and a lot lot LOT of cuddles and touches.

Everyone simultaneously decided they were ready to head outside…..

• Ahhh a beautiful day outside sun was shining, blue skies, cool breeze, big white, puffy clouds we decided it would be a great time for a hike…

• No sleepwalking. Just poops .

• @pmvines - can't find the toilet?

• @Mike403 You know what they say , it's not a party until somebody poops on the furniture

• After @pmvines contribution to the world's first composting coffee table (finally, it DID make sense!), we all geared up and laced up while waltzing around giving brief vertical cuddles on the way out the door (something called "hugs"). A litany of "I remember yous" and "I miss yous" and "I really miss yous" spilled out into the hallway.
    This movable feast of platonic affection and tomfoolery was finally beginning it's trek into a Bob Ross painting, just across the way!

• It was such a gorgeous view in Punkydoodles that day and the tomfoolery was indeed in FULL SWING!!! After the verticle cuddle hello's and "it's good to see you's" the snuggle fest started wandering to and fro looking at all the beautiful hanging flower baskets and quaint little shops that had been there for a century. There was hand holding, quiet chats, excited, gleeful outbursts of joy, and a general mingling and meandering throughout the small town.

There were ponderings of what the townsfolk might think of one woman walking in the middle of two males holding hands and arms and waists.... or the other way around and goodness me.... MEN WHO WERE CUDDLY TO OTHER MEN?!?!?!??! We knew what we were up to but we also knew that not everyone quite understood this cuddly world we were a part of. When we finally made it to the coffee shop, we were delighted to find that they had comfy sofas and oversize chairs set up around a small table where we could continue in the public group cuddle fest.... some moving seat to seat in order to connect with everyone and others who appreciated the slow down and just stayed where they landed.

The waitress asked "where are you all from?" and we answered while we ordered drinks and snacks.....

• There were excited variations of the statement…

“We’re here from all over the U.S. because we love cuddling!!”

It was so fun to chat it up with the staff about all the aspects of platonic consensual staff especially in a town that had just seen a big disaster.

We shared a lovely dinner and when our bodies were full of yummy food/oxytocin, everyone commenced with their individual plans to return back to real life via plane, train, or automobile.

💚💛💗🩵🤍💜💚 THE END 💚💛💗🩵🤍💜💚

• Who would like to start a new story???

This is the original post…

This is a shout out to @respectful, @ImajenMoon and @quixotic_life who did some really fun stuff with word play additions.
    Let’s all write a story that we can read all the way through. I'll wrap it up at the end. Here are the specifics....

In FOUR SENTENCES or less add your parts to the "Cuddle Shenanigans"

I just got done with a lovely bit of shenanigans myself and rather than re-tell my story, I thought it would be fun to see what happens here.

MAYBE we can get through a few posts without all sorts of heated emotion and shade.... Lets try. ALSO..... This is a special request from the OP If you have something that ISN'T supposed to be part of the story but instead just conversation will you put it in "SPOILER" fashion? That way if we just want to read STRAIGHT THROUGH we can get the whole story without the side topic diversions.