Non-pro taking break

Moderators don't really moderate, there's a disturbing amount of nastiness on the forums and it's no longer a learning experience. I met some great people here but if the moderators can't collapse or remove posts from folks creating false profiles there are other options out there.

Comments

• edited November 2020

Mostly adressed on the Mike403 thread...

I'm sorry the few interactions you've had have been so hard. It's not always like that here. I'm guessing they're probably way under staffed given that the site is free to non-pros and they have a whole host of issues on the pro side too.

I hope you can take time to focus on nurturing those new friendships, and any others that come your way here. By far they're the best thing to come of this site for me and I wish that kind of connection and acceptance for everyone ~ most everyone 💓

• I've been checking the forums here only occasionally, and I've only got parts of what happened with Mike403, though I think I got the general gist of what happened. I'm not looking for drama here, just to build some friendships

• edited November 2020

duplicate comment

• edited November 2020

Personal attack edited and removed.[Sid]

• Everyone. Please make sure to flag and report inflammatory and inappropriate posts and comments. Please flag fake accounts or users who break forum and CC rules.

-Sid