Where is everyone?

Even searching within a 100 miles there are only 2 people who havent been online in weeks

Β«1

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

If you visit the profiles of everybody who's active in the forums, you may get a pretty good idea of where everyone is. Obviously won't help you find anybody nearer you than the two you've already found, mind. But at least it should answer your question.

• I'm in Portland, at home, in bed, with my dinky dog, about to go to sleep.... so could end up anywhere....
    tbd.... πŸ˜΄πŸ—Ί?

• My area is the same. Not very many active people at all. πŸ˜”

• @Keida_ @valkyrievixen I haven’t had much luck in my area, so I’m just going to take my time. I extended my range to the max. But after filtering through compatibility, there’s almost no one left. Meanwhile, I enjoy participating in the forums. Interesting people and conversation. A different way to connect. And who knows, maybe just maybe one of those friends could turn into a cuddle buddy. I do love to travel, after all. And of course, from time to time, I’ll see if someone local has arrived.

• West Sac. Hard to find male cuddlers on here within 20 miles.

• [Deleted User]Bles (deleted user)

Checked out several months ago. Either way it really doesn't matter.
    Life goes on in different ways and places.

Search areas are always expandable.

• Things could be worse if you send a request to your own profile and get no answer. Self-loathing is a bitch.

• @FunCartel ~ I'm blocked from messaging myself!

Psht! Whatever! Her loss! Next?!!

• @quixotic_life - That sucks. I get lonely and email myself all the time. I didn't know you couldn't do it on this site.

• @Mike403 ~ Just for giggles I'm tagging me to see if I get a note about it... πŸ€ͺ

@quixotic_life ~ πŸ’ŒπŸ“²πŸ“³?

• [Deleted User]ImajenMoon (deleted user)

@quixotic_life ~ You crack me right up!!! lololol!!

I'm over here in the Cuddle Desert of Ohio. It's about to get cold, and I'm beginning to feel the dread toward both the dark and the cuddlelessness of the winter! I guess I shouldn't complain about ours, though--- I can't even "imajen" what YOUR winters are like!!!

Here's hoping a few willing Cuddlers relocate near you, soon!

• Glad this thread was started.

Cuddler in mid Mich here.

Cuddle groups need to be a thing.

• edited November 2020

@Badrobot26 uh, covid pandemic...group cuddles sound nice and all but not any time soon , gotta sit it out

• The pandemic isn't gonna last forever. Every pandemic in history has eventually ended.

• @ImajenMoon ~ "I can't even "imajen"..." Lol!! πŸ˜‚

I'll take all the willing Cuddlers relocating here, but if you could send some of YOUR winter weather too, that would fantabulous!!!

Can you "imajen" how awful AMAZING! it would be to get trapped ~ with a (Covid free) cuddle buddy due to an unexpected blizzard?
    Cause I'm thinking, "Yes please!!!"

• @quixotic_life - You can be trapped with me. I should be COVID free since I haven't seen another human being in months.

• edited November 2020

@Mike403 ~ Sweet! We'll have to find a place with a high enough elevation, and that's within an hour of work (dumb technicality). But that leaves nearly the whole west side of Mt. Hood! So get to packin' and don't forget the tunes!!

πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» [tippity-tap-tap] I'm checking Zillow... πŸ˜‰

edit: Well forget Zillow!
    Check out this adorable place on AirBnB!!!
    And it's exactly 1 hour from my work! Whoot!

• @Mike403 ~ Follow up report:

Tagging myself ~ @quixotic_life ~ was a bust!

What does @oneself do?
    (psht! it doesn't do anything - nil/null/nothing/zip/zilch/nada)
    @me πŸ’ŒπŸ“²πŸ“³ = 🚫 (bummer)

But OMG!!! Click on either of those faux profile names and you get some serious cuteness!!!

• Living in the suburbs means EVERYTHING is far from home 😩 but 2020 sure hasn't helped any of us cuddle more so at least we're all in the same boat 😁

• @quixotic_life - Some evil sadistic person who coded the software for this website is laughing his head off right now making it so you can't talk to yourself.

• OMG! I had no idea I had my very own theme song! I mean I have ones I make up... But, wow! And a video even!! Nifty!!!

I think mine might be better though ~ lol! πŸ˜‰

• I'm here in Philly if anyone needs cuddles πŸ˜‚
    Idk where anyone else isπŸ˜…

• Hello from Down Under! I'm in Canberra, Australia.

• Who knowsπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
    A lot of clients ghosting lately

• Ghosts are scary.

• Hello From Locked Down Frankston Melbourne Australia

• You would think the Dallas Fort Worth area would be better. This site and 4 others i maybe see a small handful of people online withing the last month. Those who show activity never respond. Now I have only been on these sites for a few days so I will give it more time.

• Hello from Oklahoma City, OK! :)