Where is everyone?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2020

@Mike403 ghosts are not always scary. In my old house we had a ghost, and he wasn't scary at all. Not even when he was angry.

No, I don't believe in ghosts either, but that doesn't alter the fact that we had one.

@KTinTexas don't take it personally. I write brief, friendly, informative messages and only about 50% of professionals respond to me. Remember that everybody on Cuddle Comfort is having or has had a tricky patch in their life.

• AAARRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• You would think the pandemic would create a groundswell of those looking to cuddle. This site needs a cool app to download

• Why would a pandemic create a groundswell of people wanting to cuddle ? It is kinda the opposite for obvious reasons

• Pandemic brings fear and uncertainty. Lockdown adds loneliness and isolation to that. As a consquence everybody needs a cuddle more than ever. The obverse of course is the added fear of strangers, but that's not enough to offset the increased need and desire.

More people want to cuddle. It's just that they can't/shouldn't.

• edited November 2020

@CuddleDuncan Yeah I know that it is a facetious statement , just some people have the reverse logic that this should be creating a load of people cuddling and that is not a realistic frame of mind to be in. I like cuddling but it would ge irresponsible to suggest people should be jumping to do it at the moment

• @thejuggernaut - I'm confused. All the health experts wants us to physically distance from each other until we get the pandemic under control. This means that a cuddle puts you, your cuddler, and anyone either one of you interact with at risk. Just sit out and build some connections on the forums right now. It won't be forever. We have a couple very promising vaccines in development.

• I'm on here pretty much every day!

• I'm in Orlando Florida! But sometimes travel to Tampa!

• I am home . In my recliner . Dog in lap . Plate of half eaten veggie sticks with turkey and hummus on my belly .

• I haven't had hummus in a while. That sounds good.

• Mmm... hummus...

• There's a hummus among us

• Unfortunately you don't live in one of the more densely populated parts of the country. I would recommend widening your radius

• Im in St. Pete Fl wrapped in my fluffy blankie cocoon, bouncing between reading my book and the forums as I fall down the you tube rabbit hole of ancient warfare tactics and smithing techniques as background music. Waiting on my pizza as Saturday is my eat something for the joy of it day. Don't worry Sunday is my force myself to get out of the house and be active day and thankfully the Pinellas bike trail is only 2 blocks from my lair. (The 50 plus hour work weeks don't hurt my fitness level slowly increasing either lol)