πŸ₯³πŸ’ž 2 Year Cuddling Anniversary πŸ’“πŸ₯³

edited November 2020 in General

This week marks my 2 YEAR CUDDLE ANNIVERSARY πŸ’“

Want to write a little something as I nostalgically look over the last two years since joining cuddle comfort and beginning my journey in the cuddling community...πŸ‘‹

I NEVER imagined how many wonderful conversations, journeys, adventures, laughs, joy, being in the present with each and every unique soul I've had the pleasure of meeting....I would experience. 😌

Not just as a professional, but as someone who genuinely loves to connect with others in deeper, meaningful ways. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I have cuddled in over 30 states now. 🌍

I have over 100+ reviews from just a few of the people that touched my life. πŸ’ž

I have met and made lifelong friends through clients, enthusiasts, and professionals. πŸ’‘

I have gotten to learn more about myself and what touch means to me. πŸ€—

I finally found a path that I enjoy using my degree in to truly pursue and help others in their mental standing in life. πŸŒ„

I couldn't do this without you all.
Thank YOU for sharing your personal space and trust with me and being apart of this small cuddle community. ❣️❣️❣️

• Cassandra

Comments

• Congrats on the two years!

• Thank you so much @CuddleStella ❀️

• 😎 Awesome!!! Happy 2 year Anniversary!!!

• And yet somehow you still find time to make some very interesting posts on this forum....

I feel your gratitude, Cassandra. I have felt it myself in other contexts, and I recognise it. May I congratulate you on finding a way of expressing it so nicely.

And even though we have never met, I have cuddled with some wonderful professionals who have made a real difference to my life and I can see that you are cut from the same cloth. Occasionally I see a flash of the joy that they experience, that you experience, and I am uplifted by witnessing a moment when the the amount of happiness in the world (theirs and mine) goes up.

It is a great privilege that you have, to make the world a better place whereever you go, and your own life a better place at the same time, all while making a living out of it. Your ability to recogise that, and express you thanks for it, have touched me.

Your profile says, 'I love making people feel happy. I am here for you.'

You obviously mean it. And for me and people like me, that means more than you can imagine.

So, thank you Cassandra. I now have in my heart a cuddle with your name on it.

• [Deleted User]abap (deleted user)

• Congrats! And it's always good to hear about people who really enjoy what they do.

• [Deleted User]simone825 (deleted user)

Congrats! I’ve just begun my journey in the cuddle community and it’s so great to see posts like this πŸ’•

• You’re so amazing my beautiful friend! I am so proud of you! And admire how you carry yourself. You’re a goddess living among us and I appreciate you for being yourself 🌼✨

• Congratulations on two! I am so happy and and also thank full πŸ™

You make this a better place 😍😍πŸ₯°

• Wow, congratulations! It’s great to see a post about the possibilities in this cuddling enterprise. And how you have brought those possibilities into reality. I think the expression on your face in the picture says it all. It’s people like you that help the small cuddle community grow.

• @MissAdventurous
    thank you for making cuddle comfort a community by being there for so many people. you help make the world a little smaller by being there for everyone in spirit and in open arms. thank you for the pleasure to be in your home, personal space and in your arms. thank you for being you. :smiley:

• [Deleted User]Mmart (deleted user)

@MissAdventurous
    You are one of those shining lights that the world needs more of, especially now. So glad that I got to experience your warmth and am hopeful to meet again when you are in Denver or I in Portland.

• [Deleted User]arghdaddy (deleted user)

Happy Cuddleversary! If you’re ever down in So. CA let me know.

• I have said many times you should be called MissAmazing. Spirits like yours make life on this rock truly worth while. You are a gift and we are all blessed by what you continually give to us all. Have an outstanding day!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

• Congrats!! I'm inspired by your journey and glad you've made it to two years of pro cuddling!

• Congrats! I second the goddess comment. Enjoy the heck out of your contributions here. Thanks for loving on the peeps!

• [Deleted User]AshleysEmbrace (deleted user)

Happy Anniversary love!! πŸ’–

• Thank you all for the kind words πŸ™‚
    I am just reading them now.

• [Deleted User]Duryea (deleted user)

I'm a bit late but congrats on 2 years!!

• Such an amazing post!! 🌌

• You are all so sweet thank you. πŸ’“

• Very late to the convo but big congratz on the cuddleversary

• Oh yes! Thank you again @NightShift39 @introvme @Duryea @AshleysEmbrace @littermate @TouchSanctuary @FlyingToaster @simone825 @SuperManCuddles @CuddleDuncan @abap @arghdaddy @snuggleme123 @happybear @cualtzin @Mmart @craM

2021 Update!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

So far I've enjoyed some new cuddle experiences.

Finally did a double cuddle, bliss!! We all were snuggled upπŸ’—

Full weekend overnight cuddle session was divine and luxurious at how unrushed it wentπŸ’—

My best friend has joined the CUDDLE community, so excited for her journey.

• Congrats girlie! Your energy is amazing and your journey with CC is so inspiring!

Happy cuddling <3

• edited January 2021

@MissAdventurous

Congrats!!!

Going on my 3rd year in 2 weeks!!! Also my 62 birthday.....

We got to meet each other live some time......

• @MissAdventurous - Don't forget to come back and visit Colorado. ;)

• @Lev136 I regret we didn't get to meet when I was in NY last February πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— I'm glad we get to connect still, pen pal fun ☺️☺️

@Mike403 - looks like my day job might be taking me to Denver in February, so colorado is not forgotten lol.

@Scarxlett - thanks for rooting me on gal! All about lifting others up, especially in the cuddle community 🍾🍾🍾

• @MissAdventurous - Awesome. You'll be the second person I've ever cuddled since joining in 2017....lol

• @Mike403 haha I'm honored my friend πŸ’—