Is this site free?

edited August 2016 in General
is this site free or not?

Comments

• It's free...
    i never came across any payment or advertising page on this site.
  • [Deleted User]SnuggleSymmetry (deleted user)
    It's free
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    The professional thing you're seeing is for the members who offer cuddling for a fee. It's not a requirement though, hence the rest of us. :)
  • thanks for replying. didn't come back to the forums until today.
    got to say i like the site and hoping to find some cuddle buddies.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    You pay with your soul
  • but i haven't got one...
  • then you can pay with mine.
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    Depends on what you mean by free. Free to use yes, but free to cuddle, no. Think about it this way. If most profiles were active and you could get free cuddles from every woman that you messaged then the pros wouldn't be making much money. Lately I have been lucky at winning a little cash from lottery scratchers. Sad that my odds for gambling are better than getting a free cuddle from here. Lol. 
  • i'm getting guys chatting but they don't seem to want to meet.
  • That seems very strange to me. Most guys are having a hard time finding a woman to cuddle with, while you are finding no guys to cuddle with.
  • And you are in England, the center of CC.
  • i am in england and my area is dead. it's mostly invisible men or married ones.

thanks all for being so nice in the forums but the internet is not the place for me i think.
  • Good luck Irene. Hope u find the buddy you are looking for. Virtual hug! :)
  • thanks. i'll still pop on when someone messages me, like today.

unfortunately the guy seems to be my ex, or someone using his pics so i'm not stopping. :-/
  • Oh dear that's annoying. Hope someone geninue pops on soon or you could initiate a greeting if you see a profile of someone you want to get to know. :)
  • thanks. i can't seem to find anyone local. shame really as this site is pretty good, the forums are nice as well. and i like cuddles. :)