Now Hosting cuddle sessions in the greater Philadelphia Area

If you live in the greater Philadelphia area and are looking for a professional cuddler, I am going to be hosting sessions in my office in Huntington Valley PA starting Friday, December 18th. Check out my profile for more details.

Comments

• edited December 2020

My lease finally started. The second picture is what it looked like before I moved in and the first picture is the progress we have made so far. There are more updates to come.

• I was confused for a second .... why would should tear down that wonderful poster of the woods? And that looks so corpor - oh wait, the photos are the other way around. Duh.

Love the green. Can't wait for the final result!

• Here is the update after working on it today. I got this fold out cushion couch that turns into a bed, thinking it would be a good short term solution until I was sure I would get enough clients to come to my office, I also wasn’t sure if I could get away with a bed in my office so I wanted something that would fold up into a couch. Unfortunately it was super uncomfortable even with a mattress topper and it looks worse than I thought being on the floor. So I am returning the cheap floor couch and ordered a proper bed, I also have more decorations coming. There will be a big update after Christmas. Other than the bed I am happy with how its coming together.

• Somewhere there is a thread kicking around asking what's your idea cuddle spot. There, there's mine there, in that photograph. With the low lighting it looks fabulous.

My suggestion is to get another copy of that same poster (or a similar one) and stick it on the end wall. Then you will feel like you are in the woods.

Oh I really hope this works out for you.

• @CuddleDuncan Thank you for such high praise. I have these dark, green, velvet curtains that I am getting for christmas and I was planning to hang them on the wall where the tapestry was and hang the tapestry on the opposite wall. I honestly like your idea of two forest tapestries better so might have to return the curtains. Today my boyfriend and I assembled the bed frame. The mattress is on the way and should be here the day after Christmas.

• It's going to be fabulous when it's finished.

It may just be the way the photo has turned out, but that first one is very green. I suppose the bedcover will change that ... sorry, just thinking aloud.

Keep the curtains. Put them in the corners: they will make the woods poster feel like a window, which will make the room feel bigger without losing the sense of cosiness. If you want to go all out, put a curtain rail across the top so you really can draw them!

• edited December 2020

@CuddleDuncan I have a lights that can turn any color so what you are seeing is the light, that is a good idea with the curtains on either side.

• Ah, now I understand.

• edited December 2020

I made some progress tonight. The mattress got delayed and won’t be here until Monday. This wall had these ugly acoustic panels. It took a lot of work with a heat gun and a scraper to get all the glue and foam reminisce off. There will soon be a TV where the panels used to be. We also hung up two macrame pieces.

• Looking good!

• So nice and calming, cool colors and a peaceful environment. Would definitely be visiting if I was close and by close I mean within an hour of my location.

• The mattress is here!

• Well my office still needs a few more tweaks and adjustments but it’s finally at the point where I can have clients. I am officially open for business!

• Hooray! Congratulations, well done and good luck!

You know I would be your first client if I was close enough.

• Oooh...cozy. How exciting!!! =) Congratulations!

• I am finally done with my cuddle room at least for now. I took your suggestion @CuddleDuncan and hung another tapestry on the opposite wall. I also mounted the TV and put led lights behind it.

• FYI if you like longer sessions my longer sessions are heavily discounted, check my profile to see my rates

• The cuddle room is all stocked up with drinks and snacks.