Prostitution and cuddles

While driving my Uber customer he mentioned that his co-workers mentioned ways they as singles have met others and see getting sex. One of those ways he mentioned is by finding folks who do something called cuddling.

That's when he asked me (his driver) if I'd ever heard of it.

This guy is a Nigerian here for work and he's been in the area for a year. So, to hear that men are using cuddling for sex is disheartening.

In fact, I've not done any professional cuddling because the men start off their cuddle comfort inbox messages with. 'You are pretty', 'you are attractive', etc I'd like to set up a ......THAT is a red flag....so I've backed away from this. It's downright creepy.

How are you professional cuddlers handling this type of mess (tips on what to say)? Help a newbie out here please. Also, how are you safely working through the Covid-19 precautions?

1. I'm not working28 votes
    1. I state the rules of safe cuddling
      67.86%
    2. I only do virtual cuddles
        7.14%
    3. I'm not worried, I ask them for extra money to play
      25.00%

Comments

• I've not answered this before because I'm not a pro cuddler or female. However, I don't like to see a thread go unanswered. I can help with the covid bit.

Some professionals require a [signed] covid declaration in advance of the session. In my own experience, when we touch base a day or so before the session, we both confirm we are symptom-free and not supposed to self-isolate. When the session is as safe as it can be made, we both wash hands or use sanitizer at the start, and wear masks throughout. Cuddling with a mask isn't brilliant, but it's not as big a deal as you might expect. If you can, make sure the room is well-ventilated.

As for the undesirable messages .... anything that breaks the site terms of service should be Reported. I would suggest a short message to the sender to explain, and then block.

The 'you are so pretty' type of messages are more difficult in a way, and I don't really know how best to handle them. You could copy and paste a standard reply with an explanation of why such a message is inappropriate, links to the FAQ and appropriate pages of the site, and - perhaps - an invitation to message again once the lessons have been learned. Alternatively, just ignore or block. Always trust your gut, and don't let these idiots get you down.

• I typically don't get inquiries that are sexual in nature. I do sometimes, but it is RARE. I believe that is because my pictures are professional and my profile similarly represents me as a professional. There are other "pros" who, if I were a guy looking for sex, I would be much more inclined to message. 🤷 That's the simplest thing you can do to keep those inquiries out of your inbox. My opinion. =)

• @ubergigglefritz when you say “ other pros may get more of a message asking for sex “ I tried to convey this a couple days ago but something went wrong ( shrug)

• Yeah, no one is allowed to say it. I get a lot of flack from the pros for it as well. 😇 I believe there's a difference between telling women what they can and cannot wear in their personal life and saying how you market yourself AS A PROFESSIONAL influences the types of clients you attract. But frankly, from what I've heard, it's less about what pros are wearing in their pictures than it is about just being casual. I lose some clients who judge me for not being friendly because my pictures aren't casual, but at the reward of really not getting enough sexual inquiries to be a bother. 🤷‍♀️

• edited January 2021

Sigh, attractive women should not have to work to be less attractive for any reason at all. If I can teach kindergarten or care for my own children in an outfit, then I can cuddle dressed the same. Personally, I have had multiple customers state that they cannot platonically cuddle with me because I am too attractive. They state they would get aroused and they would be too tempted. I tell them that I appreciate their honesty, and we go our separate ways. It's very simple. I as a woman am not wrong or unprofessional in any way for looking gorgeous. Professional does not equal trying to look uglier. Billions of men find attractive women attractive no matter what they wear! I could wear a niqab to cover my face, and my pretty eyes would still draw men in. If not eyes then hands or feet or some other pretty body part. People can get turned on by anything!

To answer the question though, just make sure to repeat that there is no sex and no sexual touching allowed whatsoever. No touching within the panty line, no touching of my chest. Clothes stay on. Most men looking for something sexual will back out by that point in the conversation.

• I hear you @RaindropSweetie I dress modestly for my sessions, And I still have some clients say they can’t seem to control themselves around me. I think having a more professional profile as in the written content Has helped clients take me more seriously and deter the creeps who think they can get more but there is no perfect system.

• @ubergigglefritz yea, I guess you can’t say it here , but I think it would
    Be better to first encounter it somewhere ... somewhere else then actually being called in as a witness in some judicial proceeding .
    I did did two stints of jury duty one in Virginia , and one New Jersey . In Nj on the cAse I sat on we were coached in “ fault sharing “ by the judge.

• @cuddlerforu24 I'm not following... Better to first encounter it somewhere?

• I’ll send you a Pm

• I'm not at all sure I should post this, but I have decided that a male perspective might be helpful. Somebody please say so if misjudged it.

@xandriarain I'm sure that's right, it would be very difficult for some men. I'm not at all sure I could have handled a platonic cuddling session as a young man, and I most certainly could not as a teenager.

I would of course have been polite and respectful at all times, but I think I might have had to flee from the room. It's difficult to communicate just how easily you can become aroused at that age, literally anything can set it off. I mean a feminine curvaceous shape made by a hanging curtain waving slightly in a draught. Sometimes simply wearing clothes.

@RaindropSweetie it's good to hear your reports of decent men doing the right thing. And you are right that a lot of the time it would make no difference anyway. When I was 19 I would have been aroused simply by being alone in xandriarain's new cuddling room, waiting for the cuddle professional to come in.

• edited January 2021

Any grown ass adult who cannot control themselves around a person regardless of how they look or are dressed is a ridiculous excuse for an adult

• I have been offered cash for extra services. He wanted it in writing before the arranged meeting time. It was prefect to have him write out the details. I submitted the info to cc and to the police. Cc banned him. I have no idea what the police did.

Interesting story nonetheless.

• I’m reading a little bit of victim blaming/fault sharing here in parts of this thread. I’m disappointed by this.

• Just because there are things people can do to reduce risk of violence or harm, that does not mean that if they don't take those risk reduction measures, that it is their fault if something happens, or even partly their fault. 🤷‍♀️

• There are some pros who are willing to do more for extra cash. More guys need to report them because it makes people think they can try to get it from other pros. If that's what you're looking for, you're on the wrong site. There are a lot more prostitutes than professional cuddlers, so why even come here?

• @Mike403 you’re exactly right! 😖 so frustrating

• As a Pro this is really a touchy situation and conversation. Many many occasions during my session men wanted more. I can see how it's not really that unusual for consenting adults to agree on something like that. I would never ever want to do anything other than cuddle with my clients.
    As far as this as another way to find paid sex, don't be ignorant to some pros making that judgment on their own. I only do cuddles, no kissing no sex nothing like that out of respect for ALL of my future clients and off course myself.
    I believe in some states it's legal to prostitute.
    It's just a bit frustrating on my end when my clients would tell me they had sex for money with a cuddle pro. It makes it look like we all do that. As I said before tho I believe it's up to the couple but if your booking through CC then obide to the rules